This is ill. Underrated diss song.

"The game play games, you lying ass ? "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJLmjoscms

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This ? is the main reason y i don't ? wit sisqo yuk roasted the tongue ring queen.....yuk had gonzoe & the eastcoast​ regime DCs own Marc shyst & fat dog smashing on game..... yukmouth shot that video on the eastcoast n DC & this was around the time when DC ? wanted to whip game ass for hitting a radio personality..
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    This ? is the main reason y i don't ? wit sisqo yuk roasted the tongue ring queen.....yuk had gonzoe & the eastcoast​ regime DCs own Marc shyst & fat dog smashing on game..... yukmouth shot that video on the eastcoast n DC & this was around the time when DC ? wanted to whip game ass for hitting a radio personality..

Is it true you are smashing a midget?
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Agree
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mad that no one involved knew how to spell "breathe".
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too bad that in real life game would literally take yuk chain and everything in his pockets if they met. yuk a little dude and can't fight. he 0-4 in the bay in fights with ? his size. the hood he claim the ville youngsters over there once beat this ? up and stuffed him in the trunk of a car, on some super let me clown this ? ?

that's when he moved to los angeles to get away from this pressure. while in LA spider loc beat him up and took his chain. on another occasion suge's homeboy beat him up and took his chain and he told the police that suge set him up. he later claimed he did not say it, but tmz got the police report

yuk been a sucker and been doing sucker ? .
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    too bad that in real life game would literally take yuk chain and everything in his pockets if they met. yuk a little dude and can't fight. he 0-4 in the bay in fights with ? his size. the hood he claim the ville youngsters over there once beat this ? up and stuffed him in the trunk of a car, on some super let me clown this ? ?

that's when he moved to los angeles to get away from this pressure. while in LA spider loc beat him up and took his chain. on another occasion suge's homeboy beat him up and took his chain and he told the police that suge set him up. he later claimed he did not say it, but tmz got the police report

What C Bo's take on all this?
  • gee757
    Options

northside7 wrote: »
    bossflossy wrote: »

What C Bo's take on all this?

I think cbo is the main reason y yuk & spi squashed the beef..plus when bo got out of jail like n 06 he wasn't dissing gggg-uflop no more & he made 1 of the biggest mistakes of his come back career by signing 2 ca$hville & after that bo faded to blk..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah C-Bo even stopped ? with Yuk for a minute. I don't know if they've since patched it up.
  • gee757
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Nah C-Bo even stopped ? with Yuk for a minute. I don't know if they've since patched it up.

Yukmouth dropped a album called gas n 2014 & he got a trak wit bo & buck on it..
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Yeah you right. That was some old ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Yeah you right. That was some old ? .

It can't b too old cuz @ 1 point both yuk & bo was shittin on Yung buck for being a gggggay-unit toy soldier
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I had to look it up. It was from 06.

Bo made Yuk apologize for some ? .
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options
    When bo was locked up yukmeezy was releasing trax wit cbo on them still dissing the gggggay-unit & I don't think bo liked that cuz he was dun dissin them& he was trying to get down wit buck....but who knows