Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^things I've been said. Wacc keep fuccin around and someone is bound to seriously hurt him.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^things I've been said. Wacc keep fuccin around and someone is bound to seriously hurt him.

What's he really doing tho, he just yapping on some tmz ? ... Unless you mean he doing more than that. Y'all gangbanging ? be caring about what a tmz ? says?

I'm not doubting you, i just don't see why anyone cares.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? need to shut ? up, do 180 and sit his ass down somewhere
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah but the interesting thing is game he hasn't acknowledge wack on his page or brought him up and the og homies know game aint a real blood thats why they dont press him but wack still on his page talking about him and game got big things poppin this year lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Wack won't see December now. Speak ill of the Gawd Puff and it's slow singing and flower bringing.

:joy:

He is talking way too much & Hes feeling himself like hes a OG or somethin. But evidently he hasnt learned yet the ones who like to talk like theyre untouchable end up getting touched nh.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wrote: »
    ? huh?
    What happens when bitchmade mods get their feelings hurt
    Well I'm sorry miss but I tell on white people
    Learnt that from u hoes
    giphy.gif

@sion @thatdamnjay_ahh @atribecalledgabi. @grouchygreg and whomever else it may concern in admin
    I'd like to report I'm being sexually harassed by one @MsSouthern

Changing my name to her constant lifestyle amounts to childishness and i would hope this does not represent how allhiphop.com treats it's loyal members.
    I've seen other members names changed namely @aggyaf to the derogatory 'faggyaf' which only lead to a loss of an active member and ultimately ad dollars.

If this persists i can only take away that allhiphop.com is a site that promotes harassment and homophobia and will be advising my thousands of Facebook friends, colleagues, and business partners how this site operates.

I request my name be changed back to one 'gns' and for the long history of bullying and editing posts by your admin approved moderators to stop.
    Good Day

• SheerExcellence
    Options

Wack won't see December now. Speak ill of the Gawd Puff and it's slow singing and flower bringing.

He is talking way too much & Hes feeling himself like hes a OG or somethin. But evidently he hasnt learned yet the ones who like to talk like theyre untouchable end up getting touched nh.

the irony
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah but the interesting thing is game he hasn't acknowledge wack on his page or brought him up and the og homies know game aint a real blood thats why they dont press him but wack still on his page talking about him and game got big things poppin this year lol

How is he not?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

What's he really doing tho, he just yapping on some tmz ? ... Unless you mean he doing more than that. Y'all gangbanging ? be caring about what a tmz ? says?

I'm not doubting you, i just don't see why anyone cares.

We don't care cause we on the other side. But when you talkin that ? like your fade game is undefeated or like you some murder death ? ? running through the city people take offense to it. But it's deeper then rap when it comes to that. The ? set should have problems with him at the least
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

I don't speak Compton politics but I'm sure game has paid for his membership . Down that way is different from us.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take that ? ? elsewhere esse
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

the irony

tenor.gif
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    This is the Kat wack is scared to fight..

https://youtu.be/uNFerYcuTWE

SMH both wack & game is snitchs cuz game snitched on meek lying saying meek robbed Nikki on ig..& now games ? is on ig snitchin too & both these ? tried to start a fake beef wit meek callin him a rat & both those bozos r RATS!

How is he not?

SMH u thought game was a real blood??? Ahahahahaaa plz!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    ? wrote: »
    ? huh?
    What happens when bitchmade mods get their feelings hurt
    Well I'm sorry miss but I tell on white people
    Learnt that from u hoes
    giphy.gif

@sion @thatdamnjay_ahh @atribecalledgabi. @grouchygreg and whomever else it may concern in admin
    I'd like to report I'm being sexually harassed by one @MsSouthern

Changing my name to her constant lifestyle amounts to childishness and i would hope this does not represent how allhiphop.com treats it's loyal members.
    I've seen other members names changed namely @aggyaf to the derogatory 'faggyaf' which only lead to a loss of an active member and ultimately ad dollars.

If this persists i can only take away that allhiphop.com is a site that promotes harassment and homophobia and will be advising my thousands of Facebook friends, colleagues, and business partners how this site operates.

I request my name be changed back to one 'gns' and for the long history of bullying and editing posts by your admin approved moderators to stop.
    Good Day

Yeaah. Burn dem down
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

the irony

tenor.gif
    I'm not talking about you, taking about pac. This is a thread about pac and your comments about wack could just as easily have been said about pac...

• KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How wack gon diss a cat that's been dead for 20 years, and then disrespect his dead mother? Dude gon catch a bad one! Smh actin untouchable gon get you touched!(Pause)
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y yall do my ? gns lik that
  • gee757
    Options
    How wack gon diss a cat that's been dead for 20 years, and then disrespect his dead mother? Dude gon catch a bad one! Smh actin untouchable gon get you touched!(Pause)

Tupac #BabyDontCry

• gee757
    Options
    It's time for ? to take wack flag on piru..
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    nulf989j4c5n.gif

WTF

Rat100 told a og blood from his hood 2 toss his salad...no mann

Again rat100 & sisqo need 2 b stripped of they red flags on piru..

• gee757
    Options

https://youtu.be/FIa7JzuXHCc

Both rat100 & flex is gonna feel the wrath of makaveli the don really soon... Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' ? ..
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

https://youtu.be/FIa7JzuXHCc

Both rat100 & flex is gonna feel the wrath of makaveli the don really soon... Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' ? ..

Im hoping treach pull up on flex. Dude been poppin off at the mouth too long and hasnt gotten the beats yet