The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Brown is going to have his hands full trying to coach against Pop, hopefully the GS assistant coaches can help him with making the appropriate substitutes / adjustments
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    9TRAY wrote: »
    Only way Spurs beating the Warriors is if Aldridge and Gasol beat them ? up in the post.

The only way Cleveland beating the Warriors in a series this year in the Finals is if Durant don't play at all

GS still have the same issues with Cleveland. Cavs eating on the offensive board with Thompson/Love and Clevelands bench is deeper this year.

I personally think the starters will be a wash. The bench will win the series.

False,warriors and cavs rebounding is even.Warriors are slightly better actually

Cavs bench full of flabby cats,defense trash,lol @ the starters being a wash durant addition makes it a mismatch.

You can keep hope alive tho
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only way Spurs beating the Warriors is if Aldridge and Gasol beat them ? up in the post.

The only way Cleveland beating the Warriors in a series this year in the Finals is if Durant don't play at all

GS still have the same issues with Cleveland. Cavs eating on the offensive board with Thompson/Love and Clevelands bench is deeper this year.

False,warriors and cavs rebounding is even.Warriors are slightly better actually

Cavs bench full of flabby cats,defense trash,lol @ the starters being a wash durant addition makes it a mismatch.

You can keep hope alive tho

Ain't you a Bulls fan. Flabby and sick could probably start on your team. Lol
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Harden not given 2 ? lol last night after the lost

Lol of course he went to the club
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I dont really get upset with players going to the club after losing because when you think about it this is their job

What does a person do when they been working alot lately and they finally get some free time? They go out.

I think people just expect players to be sulking at home and grow a beard(or in this case, a bigger beard) as they sit on the couch for weeks.

I'm sure somebody lost a finals and then got photo'd on vacation two days later and they got Hell for it in the past
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    So ...

- We Deify Russell's Celtics
    - We glorify Magic / Bird
    - We call MJ's ? in the 90s the "Golden Era", and
    - We celebrate Shaq & Kobe

... but this Warriors / Cavs Rivalry is -

"Bad for the League"

SMMFH

This Twitter generation always has to make a crisis out of every ? Damn thing.

u regurgitated this word for word from Colin Cowherd radio show

wgdclcicnod1.gif

I changed up the verbs, bruh.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this came out a month ago

it was extremely well done

i cried a hunnid tears

'we'll probably lose to the spurs in the second round'

lmao

the rockets did expose the spurs though

they are too old and slow to hang with a fast tempo team that can knock down 3s

the rockets just didnt have the defense or the consistency shooting the ball to win a series

the warriors will

dubs in 4
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Won't happen because...

ABB we all we got!

16123167_1724578877853016_7346174778190856192_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzNDQ1MzQ1MzEzNjE3MDg4MQ%3D%3D.2.c
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BBB in purple and gold
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or the stars will lose it, going by Steph performance last year (outside of game 4)

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sorry to say..but lakers are screwed w Magic running the show in the front office!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    what i really want is for the knicks to somehow draft lonzo

lavar ball at the garden for 42 games

calling out melo for shooting too much

saying phil jackson was too slow to start on the 72 knicks

trying to scream louder than spike from the other side of the court

thats a match made in heaven

the dysfunctional knicks and lavar ball

its almost too perfect

i NEED this to happen

When was the last time you saw trade drama for a player who just finished his second season?

Everyday theres like 3 articles about the possibilities of where KP might end up this Summer.

KP just finished his 2nd year man. KP isnt even a star yet, hes just a good player with lots of upside.

Only the Knicks could be in a situation where a 2 year player posts another teams name and claims to be hacked and have the coach come out and say KP will definetely be a Knick when the season starts AND that KP hasnt been answering his text messages.

We aint even get into the melodrama yet which will start in a few weeks.

Now you wanna take all this and add Lavar to it? Cmon man. You ? is heartless.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ redick looking for 20 mil a year meanwhile ? think Dolph gonna get 12 mil

The disrespect