Steve Harvey dont have time for yo azz

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall act like he didnt let ? fly for 4 years... Im sure something serious enough for this to be written happened, its clearly not just a case of him being a ? .

We all know give people an inch and they'll take a mile, that just a fact of life.

So he wasn't a egotistical ? 4 years ago?
    How you know this?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    In a nutshell he's saying "make an appointment", which is par for the course for many CEO's. It's Steve Harvey, and it was a detailed-ass memo, so he's gonna catch flack. But ? if you can mold your environment to you and your family's liking and comfort, why wouldn't you?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should've delegated. Make someone be the bad guy.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Steve has a middle person that deals with the workers who then goes directly to Steve to relay messages/issues. If someone wants to directly speak to Steve then they have to make an appointment.
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with wanting appointments. Is nephew Tommy still going to be employed? ? is funny as ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So someone from the office leaked this. All of them ? would get fired on a Friday. Lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So someone from the office leaked this. All of them ? would get fired on a Friday. Lol

Thing is they leaked it at the end of the season and the show is moving to LA for the next. Its most likely someone that didnt make the cut because that person waited until the last moment to air out his ? . Lol.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he ever wins an award for his show, his acceptance speech is going to be unintentionally funny/awkward if he thanks his staff
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's cares who's but hurt about evading another's persons time and space, that's just like someone bursting in your room when the door is shut,same people who claim this is wrong for him to make this statement gets mad at people who inbox them or call without texting asking can u talk
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I genuinely hope he dont gaf that somebody put this out....maybe even continue to go along with it publically

This ? seriously affects no lives outchea
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He does a bunch of jobs poorly and he treats his staff like objects that he can pick up and put down when he needs to. He has poor boundaries, but wants peoples' admiration and attention on very specific terms. There is a reason that a man like this will meet with a man like Trump, they are birds of a feather.

We live in a 'trickle down' system with people like this at the top, and it speaks to broader-egotist myopia when you don't see an issue with this type of behavior.

Jay Z is a false equivalency, and by most accounts he's a good boss. People probably don't have to run up on him because he knows how to do his job. Steve Harvey isn't some introverted genius, he's a ? huckster.

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't he get mad at Corey Holcomb for not acknowledging him when he was on the phone
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sentiment he was expressing wasn't wrong. If people weren't giving him time to breathe, he has every right to tell them to ease up. However, the way he said it just further proves dude is a ? .

Keep in mind, it ain't like this dude is just talking to random staff that he doesn't really know. He made a point of directing it to everyone, even those people that he's supposedly close with. How you gonna be buddy buddy with someone for 5 years and then send them a letter telling them not to talk to you without an appointment.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's Corey Holcomb duck tales from 1993 remind me of AL buddy talking about he use to play football
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    That's Corey Holcomb duck tales from 1993 remind me of AL buddy talking about he use to play football

Don't you believe the earth is flat?
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »

This ? said Al buddy lol you mean Al bundy???
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Y'all fake CEO's talking that boss talk but I can't imagine any legitimate CEO having the gall to tell anyone, "don't approach me in the hallways." Don't show up at my office/dressing room unannounced is one thing, but all the extras? Nah.

? .
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair. I get ambushed like that at work and I hate that ? too. People coming in my office acting like their problems are supposed to be grounds for me to drop everything and help them. I ain't mad at him.

He still a ? ass ? tho. Just for other reasons.

Agreed. Bruh I'm in the same boat. Mfs would stay lining up at my office door interrupting me all damn day. I would close my door and mfs would just open that ? w/o knocking...bust in and start talking like whatever I was doing wasn't important. If I locked my door, I could hear mfs outside giggling on the handle trying to get in. My office is right across the hall from the CEOs and it was so bad that it use to ? him off too. He got to the point where he would tell them they weren't allowed to come to my office. That didn't work. He sent out an office-wide email telling mfs to stop lining up at my office. That didn't work. He finally just said ? it and let me work from home 2 days out of the week so I could stay focused and get peace. I guess it worked out in the end, but that ambushing and office loitering bs is annoying as hell.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Damn yall ? dont know what "tact" is? I mean damn its a way u talk to ppl. As famous as he is, he should know somebody gon put his email on blast.