The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    JJ redick looking for 20 mil a year meanwhile ? think Dolph gonna get 12 mil

The disrespect

Whoever gives redick 20 mil a year dumb af and who is dolph?

That's what he's asking for though and I'm sure he'll get it

Rudolph ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Harden not given 2 ? lol last night after the lost

Harden the real life version of Ricky Jarrett from Ballers. Smmfh.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    what i really want is for the knicks to somehow draft lonzo

lavar ball at the garden for 42 games

calling out melo for shooting too much

saying phil jackson was too slow to start on the 72 knicks

trying to scream louder than spike from the other side of the court

thats a match made in heaven

the dysfunctional knicks and lavar ball

its almost too perfect

i NEED this to happen

When was the last time you saw trade drama for a player who just finished his second season?

Everyday theres like 3 articles about the possibilities of where KP might end up this Summer.

KP just finished his 2nd year man. KP isnt even a star yet, hes just a good player with lots of upside.

Only the Knicks could be in a situation where a 2 year player posts another teams name and claims to be hacked and have the coach come out and say KP will definetely be a Knick when the season starts AND that KP hasnt been answering his text messages.

We aint even get into the melodrama yet which will start in a few weeks.

Now you wanna take all this and add Lavar to it? Cmon man. You ? is heartless.

youre one of the coolest knicks fans ive come across

nothing wrong with trying to balance being a supportive fan but also being critical of the direction of the franchise thats why i try my best not to dialogue with actual fans of nba teams

its impossible for them to be objective about anything

i dont know if its because ive just gotten older or its because the bulls are trash and its clear to see lol but ive become a lot more objective over the years and its a lot less stress
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the suns didnt draft kawhi in part because he sweated too much during interview
    Yeah, about that Leonard pick in 2011. …

Leonard did not work out for the Suns, who were picking 13th. He was clearly a defensive standout but the San Diego State power forward needed to become an NBA small forward at 6 feet 7. His jump shot was suspect but his work ethic was not. His college coach, Steve Fisher, told NBA staff that Leonard would not be satisfied by money.

There seems like there would have been much to discuss about Leonard. A gaze at his 7-3 wingspan and hands as long as men’s size 7½ shoes would be an adequate prompt.

This is when it would be convenient to say the Suns did not pick Leonard because of an overabundance of rotation small forwards on the roster — Grant Hill, Jared Dudley and Josh Childress. …

But with a front office conducting its first draft in Phoenix, then-General Manager Lance Blanks’ staff did not have Leonard in the discussion. Part of the Suns’ knock on Leonard, beyond his perimeter shot, was how nervously he acted in a draft combine interview, when he sweated through his suit.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/05/nba-draft-combine-phoenix-suns-kawhi-leonard-sweated-through-suit-predraft

lmao what the ? were they expecting? him not to be nervous?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol there's a Rockets thread in Donkey
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

its almost too perfect

i NEED this to happen

When was the last time you saw trade drama for a player who just finished his second season?

Everyday theres like 3 articles about the possibilities of where KP might end up this Summer.

KP just finished his 2nd year man. KP isnt even a star yet, hes just a good player with lots of upside.

Only the Knicks could be in a situation where a 2 year player posts another teams name and claims to be hacked and have the coach come out and say KP will definetely be a Knick when the season starts AND that KP hasnt been answering his text messages.

nothing wrong with trying to balance being a supportive fan but also being critical of the direction of the franchise thats why i try my best not to dialogue with actual fans of nba teams

i dont know if its because ive just gotten older or its because the bulls are trash and its clear to see lol but ive become a lot more objective over the years and its a lot less stress

I know what you saying man. I hate Knick fans more than any other fan base even though ima Knicks fan. Nothing worse than talking to people from the same fan base you belong to
  • ckfree
    Options
    the suns didnt draft kawhi in part because he sweated too much during interview
    Yeah, about that Leonard pick in 2011. …

Leonard did not work out for the Suns, who were picking 13th. He was clearly a defensive standout but the San Diego State power forward needed to become an NBA small forward at 6 feet 7. His jump shot was suspect but his work ethic was not. His college coach, Steve Fisher, told NBA staff that Leonard would not be satisfied by money.

There seems like there would have been much to discuss about Leonard. A gaze at his 7-3 wingspan and hands as long as men’s size 7½ shoes would be an adequate prompt.

This is when it would be convenient to say the Suns did not pick Leonard because of an overabundance of rotation small forwards on the roster — Grant Hill, Jared Dudley and Josh Childress. …

But with a front office conducting its first draft in Phoenix, then-General Manager Lance Blanks’ staff did not have Leonard in the discussion. Part of the Suns’ knock on Leonard, beyond his perimeter shot, was how nervously he acted in a draft combine interview, when he sweated through his suit.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/05/nba-draft-combine-phoenix-suns-kawhi-leonard-sweated-through-suit-predraft

lmao what the ? were they expecting? him not to be nervous?

word

they probably be asking weird ass questions too

an nfl prospect this year was asked how we would ? someone
  • ckfree
    Options

its almost too perfect

i NEED this to happen

I know what you saying man. I hate Knick fans more than any other fan base even though ima Knicks fan. Nothing worse than talking to people from the same fan base your a fan of

thats how i especially felt when d rose was here

anyone critical of him couldnt be a bulls fan somehow

what a sad and simplistic point of view
  • Beta
    Options

The disrespect

That's what he's asking for though

Rudolph ?

You still talking bout this!? this weirdo randomly bringing up talking points from 3 days ago shut da ? up ?

I'm bored!
  • Beta
    Options

its almost too perfect

i NEED this to happen

I know what you saying man. I hate Knick fans more than any other fan base even though ima Knicks fan. Nothing worse than talking to people from the same fan base you belong to

Yep.. Here it's okay though
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The disrespect

Rudolph ?

You still talking bout this!? this weirdo randomly bringing up talking points from 3 days ago shut da ? up ?

I'm bored!

Get a job
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma go out on a limb and say Warriors in 4
  • Beta
    Options

The disrespect

Rudolph ?

I'm bored!

Get a job

Thanks man
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics wore all black tonight to flip it on the Wiz from when they did it earlier this season.

Egg on the face of whoever loses tonight
  • Beta
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Celtics wore all black tonight to flip it on the Wiz from when they did it earlier this season.

Egg on the face of whoever loses tonight

Hmm nah ima chill..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need to come out with high intensity and energy we gotta have this game