The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Hey Frenchie, you been shittin on the Dubs bench all year but did you know that they actually have better stats as a group than the Cavs bench.
    http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/teamstats/17/7/pts/1-1

Stats don't tell the whole story, but that Dubs got a weak bench narrative is getting played out.

Blazers and Jazz have expose their bench weakness imo. They tend to get outscored in the second quarter. They tend to get away with it because they get big leads in the first.

Imo if the dubs dont get a 20 point lead at the end of the first and the 3rd, they are in trouble.

Or maybe other teams starters get worn out trying to overcome those constant 20 point leads. :/

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

Funny how one shot changed everything...missed that shot you aint getting quoted.

thats like the whole point of sports

I know that.

Let me post ? ..lol

• ghost!
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    I wish I was a Wizards fan, I'd bet bread that Boston will take an L in Game 7

I dare u to.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C's can't be rockin black to bury squads then lose.They better win game 7
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dare u to.

Make it light on yourself, Bostonian
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch game 7 be a blowout
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    C's can't be rockin black to bury squads then lose.They better win game 7

they deserved the L for that wack ? alone. How you gonna mock a funeral when your star players sister just died
  • ghost!
    Options

I dare u to.

Make it light on yourself, Bostonian

What does this even mean?

U making the bet or not?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it like some unwritten rule that when people talk about GS that they find the dumbest ? possible to say?

Let's say GS is up 20. Steph, KD, Klay all sit out and you bring the bench in to run with Dray. If a team is down 20, more times than not, they are going to have their starters in to try and get back in the game.

Wouldn't it reasonable to assume that STARTERS are going to cut into the lead against BENCH players?
    If the Blazers are down 20, Damien and CJ are still in the game to try to cut into the lead. And it would be the same for any other squad.

The role of the bench isn't to go up by 40 it's to maintain and hold the lead until the starters get back in.

• ghost!
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Not getting tagged today, where's the Celtics in 6 crew at? Best point guard in the east and second best player in the east hitting game winners in elimination games on the Worst 1 seed of all time. non existent celtics bench full of ? ? in Marcus smart and Kelly olynck. Where was untouchable Terry rozier?!
    Them boys better start their secret weapon in Gerald green since that's why the beat the bulls. Lol ? might have to put me on ignore if the wizards win monday cuz I'm firing bazooka shots and ain't letting up for a couple hours. I'll have ? crying on Twitter and running to that bottle

Ehh man throw some spaces n your rant.
  • ghost!
    Options
    Not getting tagged today, where's the Celtics in 6 crew at? Best point guard in the east and second best player in the east hitting game winners in elimination games on the Worst 1 seed of all time. non existent celtics bench full of ? ? in Marcus smart and Kelly olynck. Where was untouchable Terry rozier?!
    Them boys better start their secret weapon in Gerald green since that's why the beat the bulls. Lol ? might have to put me on ignore if the wizards win monday cuz I'm firing bazooka shots and ain't letting up for a couple hours. I'll have ? crying on Twitter and running to that bottle

Ghost a dickrider too

Axel! Axel! Post like the Blackman again! You need to bring talking in the third person and using unnecessary big words like a tool back! Just once for me!

Nig...keep that ? between you and Axel bruh. Dont include me in your internet ? .

Plus its sat, dont you got ? to do today?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

He was the 1...

up8grlbtc4v2.gif

My favorite play by Rose. Damn shame he might be the first MVP ever not to make the HOF.

That ? was so vicious. Its up there as one of the best in game dunks of all time.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ghost a dickrider too

Axel! Axel! Post like the Blackman again! You need to bring talking in the third person and using unnecessary big words like a tool back! Just once for me!

Nig...keep that ? between you and Axel bruh. Dont include me in your internet ? .

Kick in the door waiving the .44, all I heard was beta dont hit me no more
  • ghost!
    Options

Ghost a dickrider too

Kick in the door waiving the .44, all I heard was beta dont hit me no more

We quoting rap lyrics too..damn u must want some attention...well apparently u stuck n doors today so....

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Must be nice to have your star player show up in an elimination game.

Must be nice to have your star player still on the team and playing at All-Star level, yearly. You'll be aight. There's always next year

I see other squads PG's putting up #'s and I get kinda salty.

j441r2yglcih.gif

6fasxzhayteh.gif

6fasxzhayteh.gif

He was the 1...

up8grlbtc4v2.gif

What year was this??
  • Beta
    edited May 2017
    Options
    These ? weak and dont want no smoke and wanna play the bystander role when the script is flipped

Sad

If you affiliated with that organization you getting some hot ? put in your chest

C's down
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Must be nice to have your star player show up in an elimination game.

Must be nice to have your star player still on the team and playing at All-Star level, yearly. You'll be aight. There's always next year

I see other squads PG's putting up #'s and I get kinda salty.

j441r2yglcih.gif

6fasxzhayteh.gif

6fasxzhayteh.gif

He was the 1...

up8grlbtc4v2.gif

What year was this??

I think 2009
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls interviewed de'aaron fox yesterday.Last year they interviewed kris dunn at the combine, they steady interviewing projected top 5 picks B)
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Pull up data on NBA.com, and you’ll see that Harden dragged along at a snail’s pace in Game 6 with an average speed of 3.36 miles per hour. That was the slowest of any player who played at least 10 minutes in the game. Overall, Harden has seen his average speed fall from 3.68 in the regular season to 3.53 in the postseason. But LeBron James had maintained his speed at 3.75, despite six straight NBA Finals. It gets worse, the next slowest guy, Eric Gordon, registered 3.97 miles per hour, according to the player tracking data, which means that Harden was moving 50 feet per minute slower than the next slowest guy. Consider the tickling fact that Jonathon Simmons could have laid down for six straight minutes on the floor, and he still would have covered more ground than Harden in equal minutes.

If harden played faster and somewhat exerted himself and played defense. He's still not playing to his potential