The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Frieza is evil but isn't stupid... he rather be dead than not exist anymore and Zeno will do that to him if he tried any ?

fam it aint like that ? in heaven bussin bad ? and smokin blunts. freeza in hell

you can't ask ? in hell if they'd rather not exist than be tortured for eternity.... but if you could, imma go ahead and guess the answer would be "yes"
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Piccolos new move is dope and could really knock some people off the stage in the right moment. Clearly Goku is still stronger but, Gohan has always had power of his own and now has shown he's serious about fighting again. Looks like he's going to get an upgrade to his mystic form as well at somee point. Vegeta need to get to training unless he has been already off screen.

piccolo new move also take 20 minutes to charge up, just like the special beam cannon he got at raditz with. idk why this ? keeps coming up with moves you can only use on sleeping ? , but im interested how its gonna fly in a tournament where 70 different cats are trying to bust his ass
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is mystic Gohan that strong or does it seem like goku ssb form got nerfed?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tien is getting no respect whatsoever smh.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Piccolos new move is dope and could really knock some people off the stage in the right moment. Clearly Goku is still stronger but, Gohan has always had power of his own and now has shown he's serious about fighting again. Looks like he's going to get an upgrade to his mystic form as well at somee point. Vegeta need to get to training unless he has been already off screen.

piccolo new move also take 20 minutes to charge up, just like the special beam cannon he got at raditz with. idk why this ? keeps coming up with moves you can only use on sleeping ? , but im interested how its gonna fly in a tournament where 70 different cats are trying to bust his ass

You can't fly in the tournament. So that move is useless
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tien is getting no respect whatsoever smh.

Roshi stronger lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    Great episode. All fighting and no clown ? . Gohan was bout that action and forced goku to goo ssb kaoken to fight.

So in a matter of hours gohan can make goku go all out smh man listen you know what never mind

yup. my ? , they just had krillin ? ass fightin goku blue, and even roshi puttin in work.

whoever doin this series, they give negative ? about power levels.

I straight up had to get on some

XH4tliyT7XBSw.gif

? , but soon as I accepted it the series got a lot better...
    king mocha wrote: »

I finally saw the episode in full... ? need to chill with the power level ? b/c Goku went SSB and Gohan didn't even last 10 seconds SMMFH. I think Future Trunks is stronger than Mystic Gohan at this point but Gohan's potential puts him way above b/c he can tap into it at any time given the circumstances.

But CLEARLY Goku stopped Gohan with very little effort, he beat him with a ? punch for ? sakes.... ? need to calm down SMMFH. Sometimes I wonder if we're even watching the same show here...

they wanted Goku toCurb stomp everybody. but they would complain Goku curb stomped everybody lol.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn dope ep.

That ? Gohan bike!

For now.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really think hes gonna beat Toppo. they focussed on Gohans face a lot when Beerus and Whis spoke about Toppo's style
  • OmegaConflict
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I hope toriyama finally puts to the rest gohan being gokus successor once this tournament is over. Gohan isn't a interesting character. It didnt work in Z and it wont work nowMove tf on toriyaka
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Great episode. All fighting and no clown ? . Gohan was bout that action and forced goku to goo ssb kaoken to fight.

So in a matter of hours gohan can make goku go all out smh man listen you know what never mind

yup. my ? , they just had krillin ? ass fightin goku blue, and even roshi puttin in work.

XH4tliyT7XBSw.gif

I finally saw the episode in full... ? need to chill with the power level ? b/c Goku went SSB and Gohan didn't even last 10 seconds SMMFH. I think Future Trunks is stronger than Mystic Gohan at this point but Gohan's potential puts him way above b/c he can tap into it at any time given the circumstances.

But CLEARLY Goku stopped Gohan with very little effort, he beat him with a ? punch for ? sakes.... ? need to calm down SMMFH. Sometimes I wonder if we're even watching the same show here...

Its like cats have no sense of context clues either.

Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 this has been established in Z. It only stands to reason the only form that can stop him is SSB.

And with Goku in SSB at full power, as requested by Gohan, dude one shotted Gohan. ? still complaining.

I swear the DB fandom are idiots.

Just the whole going SSB to slapbox with Krillin and 18 just deflecting his ? like nothing...Aint no way either of them stronger than Gohan
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of yall sound foolish
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

XH4tliyT7XBSw.gif

Its like cats have no sense of context clues either.

Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 this has been established in Z. It only stands to reason the only form that can stop him is SSB.

And with Goku in SSB at full power, as requested by Gohan, dude one shotted Gohan. ? still complaining.

I swear the DB fandom are idiots.

Just the whole going SSB to slapbox with Krillin and 18 just deflecting his ? like nothing...Aint no way either of them stronger than Gohan

If we were hooping you shot an air ball.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Im glad goku isn't a ? . Just imagine all the ruthless killers, dictators goku would let live
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegetas smirk makes me think hecknows something.

You over thinking it

We'll see. Im not think of new forms and ? , im thinking about strategies. Gohan defended piccolo while he charged up his special attack and took out the weaker opponent.

That smirk has nothing to do with him knowing something, that smirk was in response to the dialogue that two saiyans are going all out in a fight, which is a source of pride for Vegeta.

Yall overthink the simplest ?

Seeing that they were far away from the fight, didnt know vegeta had super hearing like piccolo. Sometimes its fun to speculate instead of looking to disregard everyones opinion but carry on ? .
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Furthermore vegeta hasnt given a ? about fighting or pride since bra been born.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Can't say that when he really hasn't been featured this arc
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited May 2017
    Options

Didnt he already tell goku he wasnt fighting? Probably why he hasnt been featured much. We've had enough filler episodes already. Vegeta playing proud papa would be boring as ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Disnt he already tell goku he wasnt fighting? Probably why he hasnt been featured much. We've had enough filler episodes already. Vegeta playing proud papa would be boring as ? .

I been saying this from the jump. Vegeta gotta die now
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Your over analyzing ? . He only felt that way because bulma was pregnant. She's not pregnant anymore. That's why he goes to train in the hyperbolic time chamber cuz he will take it serious
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Your over analyzing ? . He only felt that way because bulma was pregnant. She's not pregnant anymore. That's why he goes to train in the hyperbolic time chamber cuz he will take it serious

WHY WAS HE CHANGING PAMPERS MAN?!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegetas smirk makes me think hecknows something.

You over thinking it

We'll see. Im not think of new forms and ? , im thinking about strategies. Gohan defended piccolo while he charged up his special attack and took out the weaker opponent.

That smirk has nothing to do with him knowing something, that smirk was in response to the dialogue that two saiyans are going all out in a fight, which is a source of pride for Vegeta.

Yall overthink the simplest ?

Seeing that they were far away from the fight, didnt know vegeta had super hearing like piccolo. Sometimes its fun to speculate instead of looking to disregard everyones opinion but carry on ? .

? you sound dumb as ? . did you not watch the episode? ? been could sense power and they saw and felt it, when the ? was ? HEARING fights ?

Sion was right, the fanbase is stupid as ?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited May 2017
    Options

Vegeta stay training to stay ahead of goku, seeing how much stronger gohan became and and goku using his full power would give vegeta no choice but to train NOW not when bulma was pregnant cause nothing else mattered to him other than his family. He didnt decide to train in the time chamber before this point in time for the tournament.