The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Ehhhh, definitely hof but I'm not certain about 1st ballot

It's the Basketball HOF, not the "NBA HOF."

Hes done enough ...

And he is still valueable on a contender at Age 40.

1st Ballot.

Even if it was the nba hall of fame ginobli would be first ballot
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Question

What yall think lebron gon do when he lose to GS in the finals this year with a healthy team? You think he gon leave again or try to get someone much nicer on the Cavs like Blake or CP3?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They said the Cavs was gonna lose last year I'm just saying
  • Beta
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I agree which is why I said what I said. Nobody knows what's gonna happen between now and the end of the finals
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We love being the underdogs. Don't forget that in order to be the best, you have to beat the best, and we are the defending champions.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They don't need him against SA but he gotta be full strength against Cleveland
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I agree which is why I said what I said. Nobody knows what's gonna happen between now and the end of the finals

Avi bet?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    edited May 2017
    Options

Avi bet?

q6v1ddk5r9y5.gif

? idc about this ? at all
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Basketball HoF is ? . As good as TMac was his career wasn't ? . He got in based on his name.

7x All Star
    7x All NBA
    2 Scoring Titles

That's pretty much it and that's not a knock. I ? with TMac but it's hard to make a case that he should be in the hall.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Avi bet?

q6v1ddk5r9y5.gif

exactly so kick rocks ?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Basketball HoF is ? . As good as TMac was his career wasn't ? . He got in based on his name.

7x All Star
    7x All NBA
    2 Scoring Titles

That's pretty much it and that's not a knock. I ? with TMac but it's hard to make a case that he should be in the hall.

He ain't HOF worthy. He's only had 5 good seasons
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We love being the underdogs. Don't forget that in order to be the best, you have to beat the best, and we are the defending champions.

Man shut up.This ? sound like a hallmark card you wasn't no where to be found in cheap seats when alonzo gee was on the squad.

You post july '14 cavs fans funny

? please. I've always been a fan of my team, even before we drafted LeBron and even when LeBron left to go to the Heat. I was one of the only muthafuckas that said we would come back from the 3-1 deficit against the Warriors last season. You're just mad because your sorry ass Bulls can never beat LeBron, when it matters.
  • Beta
    Options

Avi bet?

q6v1ddk5r9y5.gif

exactly so kick rocks ?

So you dont agree with the notion that something can happen on the warriors' side thats unforeseen which could cause them to lose?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Avi bet?

q6v1ddk5r9y5.gif

exactly so kick rocks ?

So you dont agree with the notion that something can happen on the warriors' side thats unforeseen which could cause them to lose?

thats not what i said. I said avi bet on it ?
  • Beta
    Options

Avi bet?

q6v1ddk5r9y5.gif

exactly so kick rocks ?

thats not what i said. I said avi bet on it ?
    I'm not saying it'll happen im just saying anything is possible which is why you can't say at the moment that the warriors will win.

And what's with y'all avi betting on teams that's not your team? You ain't no bucks fan doggie you just like giannis FOH
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Man shut up.This ? sound like a hallmark card you wasn't no where to be found in cheap seats when alonzo gee was on the squad.

You post july '14 cavs fans funny

? please. I've always been a fan of my team, even before we drafted LeBron and even when LeBron left to go to the Heat. I was one of the only muthafuckas that said we would come back from the 3-1 deficit against the Warriors last season. You're just mad because your sorry ass Bulls can never beat LeBron, when it matters.
    Whoa Whoa .Watch it Terry Crews looking ass ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the the Cavs vs Dubs final happen. GS has the better team but it's hard to doubt LBJ. Dude is greatest player in the league and a all time great.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options