Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Season 2>>> Season 1 easy.. and it ? on that monstrosity named Gotham.

When both are on at the same time, im watching Gotham.

Cool Story..Gotham is still a mediocre show that pretty much said ? Gotham City and Batman mythos.

I'll stick to thr show that better acted, more action, connected to a DC Universe and actually more faithful to source material.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Super girLGBT

Told y'all this ? ? was gonna be a huge part of the show. Now what some of y'all got to say? Alex has no story now, it's about her struggle with her sexuality. This show is starting to get away from it's premise(live action super hero) and focusing too much on social and political ? . I get it and I thought it was cool at first. But now they doing too much. The part where james kept randomly speaking on race ? was cringy as ? !!! Legends of tomorrow handles this ? pretty well. They need to leave this type of stuff to the legends. They don't over saturate it.

I don't know why but it feels like how they ? up x-men in the movies. Like how they put the focus on a well known minor side character. But pushed the main characters to the side. Seriously, second season started off with a bang. Way better than season one. As soon as this ? ? started the show took a dive. The past few episode been kinda wack and forgettable. The episode tonight looks promising though.
    Even if you ignore the ? factor, who in a relationship would ever invite their significant other's ex to dinner out the blue then run up on the ex about some ? they said to your S/O in the past? Alex is such a stupid character.

It's some ? up over the top way to stress "see, ? relationships are just like normal ones". Like they been doing for half this season now. Maggie is supposed to be the guy in the relationship lol. Told y'all this ? was gonna take over the show. It's pretty much alex's story now, told y'all.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool story bro. Let us know when you catch up with the rest of the season.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

You seem upset by my post, lets talk about it. What did I say to rub you the wrong way bro?
  • Broddie
    edited May 2017
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

You seem upset by my post, lets talk about it. What did I say to rub you the wrong way bro?

Nah but acting like Alex's story has hijacked the entire season is beyond hyperbolic. That has been far from the case. But keep on ignoring the episodes that explored M'Gann and J'Onn's connection, gave perspective to the Luthor/El dynamic on the show, added more depth to Mon-El, gave some growth to James as Guardian or made sense out of Winn's tryst with an alien. People see what they want to see.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2017
    Options

Nah but acting like Alex's story has hijacked the entire season is beyond hyperbolic. That has been far from the case. But keep on ignoring the episodes that explored M'Gann and J'Onn's connection, gave perspective to the Luthor/El dynamic on the show, added more depth to Mon-El, gave some growth to James as Guardian or made sense out of Winn's tryst with an alien. People see what they want to see.
    90% of what you posted happened before SupergirLGBTQ though. So basically you just posted what I posted. Could have sworn I was talking about this very thing. But I guess I should make my post a bit more simple from now on. Keep forgetting this aint the old IC anymore.

Can you at least admit they running out with that ? though? I mean the CW already pushes the whole teenybopper thing enough as it is. Keep it 3hunna, filling the LGBTQRSTUV quota does take up waaay too much time. It just keeps getting worse and worse. They tying that ? into the main story lines now, so ignoring it is no longer an option. Alex hasn't been developed, she's just a ? now and that's pretty much it. Maggie was just brought into the show to be a ? character.

You feel me?
  • Broddie
    Options

90% of what you posted happened before SupergirLGBTQ though. So basically you just posted what I posted. Could have sworn I was talking about this very thing. But I guess I should make my post a bit more simple from now on. Keep forgetting this aint the old IC anymore.

Can you at least admit they running out with that ? though? I mean the CW already pushes the whole teenybopper thing enough as it is. Keep it 3hunna, filling the LGBTQRSTUV quota does take up waaay too much time. It just keeps getting worse and worse. They tying that ? into the main story lines now, so ignoring it is no longer an option. Alex hasn't been developed, she's just a ? now and that's pretty much it. Maggie was just brought into the show to be a ? character.

You feel me?

This stuff happened in the last 10 episodes including last week.
  • daringboy
    daringboy Members Posts: 3
    Options
    nice show. but first video in topic is broken.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice season finale. Dope seeing Superman, Manhunter and Miss Martian all in action. Wonder if that wormhole Mon-El flew into will send him to the 30th century
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's the baby at the end tho lol
  • Broddie
    Options
    This universe's version of Zod I'm guessing. He's already been cast for next year.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good finale.

Funny how Rhea used the silver kryptonite on Superman........but not on Supergirl.

Also, @PILL_COSBY is right about the ? stuff.

It doesn't add anything of substance to the storyline or any part of the show.

Also funny how the Mon-El/Supergirl relationship is treated a lot different than the relationship she had with Jimmy.

They went all out for that love story, but always seemed like they were holding back because they didn't want to show the main character in a romantic situation with a black man.

Guess they don't have a problem with the ? ? ........just interracial stuff when it involves a black man and a main character.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finale was cool cept for all the love checklist...
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Now that was a nice finale, it was better than flashes.

LOL at the girl power theme going full ? . They had superman looking like a straight ? . They made sure there was no mistake about it that she beat superman lol!!!!!!!!!! Multiple times "you beat me at full strength", "You've surpassed me", "I wish I could be more like you" DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!! Superman aint ? on this show. They already had him constantly getting put out of commission and now the nail in the coffin.

Wow, next season alex's big ? wedding is gonna take the main stage. Pretty sure this is where they ? off maggie. Then she's gonna be fueled by the lost of the "love of her life" smh. Here we go again, now why was that necessary for a cliffhanger? They really pushed that ? ? to a point where it needed a cliffhanger finale lololololololol!!! Just met the ? and now she want to get married.....?

Baby in the pod could be a made up story for a character in the comics. I can't remember anybody else who escaped from krypton. I heard it was a new character out of the new comics called "Reign".

Reign is a Worldkiller, biological weapons created in Krypton and eventually outlawed by the Kryptonian Science Council.

Reign and other four Worldkillers were created by Zor-El, who later came to regret his part in the creation of those blood-thirsty, super-powerful monsters. Reign and her partners survived Krypton, but her origin remained a mystery even to her. All she knew about herself is her name and her being Worldkiller, and Krypton and Earth hold the answers to her origin.

When she tried to get to Krypton she found out that it was dead. However, Reign found Supergirl and followed her back to the remains of Argo City, hoping to find anything about their origin. Reign faced and beat Supergirl down, but Kara Zor-El couldn't provide any answers, so Reign left Supergirl for dead and headed back to Earth to conquer the planet.

Her rampage through New York City was stopped by Supergirl's return to Earth. Reign thought Supergirl would join her, but the young Kryptonian refused to. Reign and three of her Worldkillers partners fought an exhausted Supergirl, but the young hero managed to hurt one of them. Unwilling to take the risk to lose one of her soldiers, Reign opted to retreat and leave Earth, vowing she'd fight Supergirl again, and warning that she and her three partners aren't the only Worldkillers.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Good finale.

Funny how Rhea used the silver kryptonite on Superman........but not on Supergirl.

Also, @PILL_COSBY is right about the ? stuff.

It doesn't add anything of substance to the storyline or any part of the show.

Also funny how the Mon-El/Supergirl relationship is treated a lot different than the relationship she had with Jimmy.

They went all out for that love story, but always seemed like they were holding back because they didn't want to show the main character in a romantic situation with a black man.

Guess they don't have a problem with the ? ? ........just interracial stuff when it involves a black man and a main character.

This post deserves this many...

aclhpc320560.jpg

Imma be honest wit yall...i hated this season.

I hated the fact the way they forced this unnecessary lesbian angle. It served no purpose whatsoever. But I guess they had to meet their quota.

I hated how they went hard in the paint to push this love ? wit Supergirl and Mon-el. Yet at a blink of an eye, her interest in Jimmy just disappeared. Hefa spent the whole 1st season wanting to be wit him, but all of the sudden she's not ready once they did "get together". So nerd boy wasn't good for her. A black man wasn't good for her. But a useless white boy was just perfect. Smh.

I hated how Mon-el served no purpose besides being a he-? . If the relationship was a marriage, Supergirl would be the breadwinner, and Mon-el would be in kitchen wearing an apron and cooking...oh wait...he was actually doing that. This muthafucca spent most of his time thinking he needed to protect someone who was...ummm...indestructible. Let that sink in.

I hated who they casted as Superman. It's like they didn't even give af. Every time the intro comes on and she's about to mention his name, I yell out "Jorge".

I hate the budget for this show. They need seriously up that...as well as the other shows. How many warehouse fight scenes are gonna have to watch b4 they finally decide to...fucc it.

I hated how they brought Cat back just to keep reiterating how strong women are, how they can do so many things, how blah blah blah...we get it. You are woman...hear you roar. Tell us something we don't know. You talkin all that women empowerment ? , and Mon's mama wasn't tryin to hear that bs.

AND IF THIS ? DON'T STOP SUPERHERO POSING ALL THE COT DAMN TIME, IMMA MISSLE FIRE MY REMOTE AT THE DAMN TV!!!!

I hope next season is way better.

• nujerz84
    edited May 2017
    Options
    In regards to this show, folks in this thread be complaing over any petty ass ? . I see what Broddie be talking about.

Yall would be the same muthafuckas complaining about how the cornball brother Jimmy was smashing Supergirl.

CW's Superman> Henry Cavil Superman

Lot of yall really got some issues with women and ? .
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just thought the season was boring....... but to ignore the fact that this show has agendas is crazy also.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I never bothered watching the first season but I dug the second. You just gotta accept it's gonna be some ? agenda ? with these CW shows. Good still outweighed the bad
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2017
    Options
    In regards to this show, folks in this thread be complaing over any petty ass ? . I see what Broddie be talking about.

Yall would be the same muthafuckas complaining about how the cornball brother Jimmy was smashing Supergirl.

Ok, I respeck @Broddie and your view of things, but not the bold!!!!!!! That is some femnazi beta male ? right there. This that being raised up with no strong male figure around type of ? . Y'all seem a little too sensitive to me. Acting like these weird ass millennials. If you guys are millennials just ignore this. Cause I done gave up on them lol. They're too far gone.

Anyway, Point out anywhere in my post where I have issues with women. As for ? ? , yeah, I'm a alpha male and that ? sickens me. Especially when it's shoved in my face to a point where I can't avoid it. Or starts to ? up the flow of the show in general. I've already broken this down before but you(just like a modern day feminist) refuse to acknowledge it. The same has been done to others. You conveniently missed the point where I said I'M ALL FOR GIRL POWER!! Or that I could TOLERATE ? ? if it actually naturally flowed with show. Not just being thrown in there out of nowhere and taking a major role lol.Here's some examples of ? ? I can tolerate. Because it makes sense and is not random ? agenda ? .

- The ? warrior on Spartacus: blood and sand
    - ? /bisexual/trysexual 3,000 year old vampire on true blood
    - Omar Little from the wire
    - Mr fantastic from arrow(Only issue I had was they made a strong black hero the opposite of what he was and ? )
    - White canary being a raging ? on on legends of tomorrow

Over the top cringy ass girl power:
    Emasculating superman on multiple occasions.
    Flipping gender roles to a point where it's just downright unbelievable.
    Women are beating the ? out of men and always saving them.
    Woman basically rule and run the world on the show(in a cringy ass way)

If anything, you should be questioning if they have issues with men. But you didn't do that for some reason.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I never bothered watching the first season but I dug the second. You just gotta accept it's gonna be some ? agenda ? with these CW shows. Good still outweighed the bad
    Basically. But some of these cats in here acting like sensitive ? when justifiable criticism is posted. That ? is beyond moist. It's like when I made a simple joke about "ninja zombies" in the walking dead. That's what I call zombies that constantly surprise people, even people on alert. It got ridiculous when whole groups of loud ass stanky zombies. Started sneaking up on people in a open field lol. Like how the ? did 40 of them get close enough to a point where they can ? half the people? If I legit started to criticize how well groomed and healthy looking the characters always are. Now that would be petty.
  • nujerz84
    Options

Ok, I respeck @Broddie and your view of things, but not the bold!!!!!!! That is some femnazi beta male ? right there. This that being raised up with no strong male figure around type of ? . Y'all seem a little too sensitive to me. Acting like these weird ass millennials. If you guys are millennials just ignore this. Cause I done gave up on them lol. They're too far gone.

Anyway, Point out anywhere in my post where I have issues with women. As for ? ? , yeah, I'm a alpha male and that ? sickens me. Especially when it's shoved in my face to a point where I can't avoid it. Or starts to ? up the flow of the show in general. I've already broken this down before but you(just like a modern day feminist) refuse to acknowledge it. The same has been done to others. You conveniently missed the point where I said I'M ALL FOR GIRL POWER!! Or that I could TOLERATE ? ? if it actually naturally flowed with show. Not just being thrown in there out of nowhere and taking a major role lol.Here's some examples of ? ? I can tolerate. Because it makes sense and is not random ? agenda ? .

- Mr fantastic from arrow(Only issue I had was they made a strong black hero the opposite of what he was and ? )

If anything, you should be questioning if they have issues with men. But you didn't do that for some reason.

Hold up so now your complaing about female superheroes beating up male bad guys and saving guys? Are you serious with this ? ?

Like you missed all the times Supergirl got her ass kicked by male bad guys both seasons in particular Hank Henshaw a black dude punching and tossing around a blonde female on tv.

Are you even familar at all with the comic books? Supergirl is faster and quicker than Superman (pointed on in the show) she absorbs greater amounts of yellow sun solar radiation at faster rate than Kal El making her in essence more powerful than him too.

Arrow have yet to get Black Canary right..a character that has and would beat Ollie ass in a fight as she better fighter...she was always getting beat up.

You act like Supergirl was on the same level of Mister Terrific level of flamboyant faggotry. Or that Maggie and Alex were hideous ugly manishish looking ? .

Stop it 5.
  • Broddie
    Options

Hold up so now your complaing about female superheroes beating up male bad guys and saving guys? Are you serious with this ? ?

Like you missed all the times Supergirl got her ass kicked by male bad guys both seasons in particular Hank Henshaw a black dude punching and tossing around a blonde female on tv.

Are you even familar at all with the comic books? Supergirl is faster and quicker than Superman (pointed on in the show) she absorbs greater amounts of yellow sun solar radiation at faster rate than Kal El making her in essence more powerful than him too.

Arrow have yet to get Black Canary right..a character that has and would beat Ollie ass in a fight as she better fighter...she was always getting beat up.

You act like Supergirl was on the same level of Mister Terrific level of flamboyant faggotry. Or that Maggie and Alex were hideous ugly manishish looking ? .

Stop it 5.

Furthermore this is why Power Girl (The Earth-2 Supergirl) had been able to outshine and style on Superman in comics. It's been a constant of every version of Kara leading up to Flashpoint.

But whatever. ? logic and sense. It's an agenda I tell ya. AGENDA!!!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reign has been confirmed as the villain for season 3
  • plat-grillz1982
    plat-grillz1982 Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options
    Sick of the ? ? forced down our throats.Plus that girl power ? was tolerable when it was in the background but now that ? is ridiculously over the top ffs
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PC pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Again the problem is when it doesn't flow naturally wit the show. You can tell when a show just throws some random azzz ? in there just to do it...vs...when they add something to it, b/c it plays a factor in the storyline.

Hell even the chick playing Supergirl's sister and the one playing her gf, be lookin like they feel awkward af whenever they kiss. Again you can tell they just threw that ? in there. It added nothing.

As for Mon-el...can any one of us actually describe just what da fucc he did? Seriously. What was his job at the DOJ? Can someone actually give me an answer to this?

I'm not saying a show has to be 100% perfect. I love The Walking Dead, but I do gotta agree sometimes about how in THEE FUCC...these muthafuccas are getting killed by these slow azzz zombies?!?!?!?! Lol. That doesn't mean we can't critique a show we enjoy. Especially if they're just blatantly throwing in ? that doesn't make sense, and it obvious, then folks got a right to complain.