Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    What did Mac Minister ? Fat Trone and mac Dre?

Dat ? mac minister spoke like Pac was his father
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »

He killed Fat Tone. Mac Dre was his friend
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mac spit the real. He clled out E 40 for not saying nothing and for supposedly flexing
  • chompollet
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

He killed Fat Tone. Mac Dre was his friend

Ayee this bay rappers ain't no joke lol
  • chompollet
    Options
    Neva heard Mac minister b4 but out of all ? defending Pac so far mac got the best respond! He spoke the truth.

Found this song on youtube by the way.. goes hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4g53Rx5n3o
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mac spit the real. He clled out E 40 for not saying nothing and for supposedly flexing

Mac mininster He seem respected as fucc

google is ur best friend i found an e40 song called "mack minister" he lettin Mac minister speakin on his intro or something lol .

Thou shall not snitch
    Thou shall not infiltrate
    Thou shall not perpetrate
    Thou shall not playa hate
    Thou shall not hold trust
    Thou shall not hold say
    Thou shall not pay a trick
    Thou shall not disrespect the game
    Thou shall not be broke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DPwUAeyf6s
  • chompollet
    Options
    Somehow they seem to have a beef lol he want a fair one with e40

West Coast Rydaz: What's the situation with E40...it's been 6 years since the incident. Have things always been sour or did something happen after that made you speak out?

Mac Minister: Well I really haven't been ? with him. When they jumped me nobody wanted to stand up and give me a fair fight. I wasn't really respecting none of that as a man. If you can come together as a group and jump me you should be able to see me one on one as a man! Follow what I'm sayin.

West Coast Rydaz: Have you and E-40 had contact since?

Mac Minister: Nope, we haven't. So of course I'm still hot. That's why I don't understand this other ? they trying to trump me up on now cause everybody know them ? is from Vallejo and if you know the history, you know that we don't get along like that. So it's kind of silly for them to be ? with me like they doing right now. See they don't know that though, they stupid. If they knew, they wouldn't be trying to put me in cahoots like that you follow me? They already know! But since they don't, it's alot of stuff in my papers I'm finna smash this case because they stupid! They should've done they research and they would've known that I don't even ? with ? like that. It's real.

West Coast Rydaz: People have this perception of you from stories, but we never quite heard your side of things. I've read things about you supposedly showing up at E-40's parties uninvited...

Mac Minister: And that's sucka ? ! That's why I dont respect him and that's why we not eye to eye and can never be friends like that. Until the ? step up like a man and give me a fair one. He said alot of lies. ? I wasn't showing up to your parties! Me and his birthday is the same day. What it was, he would invite me to the party, and really not give me my true honor! People would be at the party and once I start talkin they'd be like 'oh that's dude on the album!' Then they'd come over to me and get to talkin to me because they recognize my voice and the dialogue that's coming out my mouth. Then they go 'oh that's that ? that was talkin that ? on them albums!' You know the voice is distinct! People could just hear me talking somewhere and go 'you da Mac right?' So that's bottom line how it go. And about me snatching his chain and all that, that was all ficticious phony ? ! I wasn't respecting none of that! ? you ran straight to the magazines and started lying like that. Tell them the truth, you been sponging Mac Minister for the game, and Mac Minister wanted his residuals for the dialogue you was running with and it didn't go like you planned it to be!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
  • chompollet
    Options
    Lol ? I found it funny googlin this bay areas rappers

Mac Minister confronted e40 & his gang by himself and got beatdown while tryin snatch e40 chain down at The Source Awards which started the massive brawl. If I remember correctly, it was the same one that DJ Quik was wearing the white suit and got slammed onto concrete and arrested by cops, Krayzie Bone got into beef with someone and Napoleon from Tha Outlawz ran up on Mobb Deep
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mac Minister confronted e40 & his gang by himself and got beatdown while tryin snatch e40 chain down at The Source Awards which started the massive brawl. If I remember correctly, it was the same one that DJ Quik was wearing the white suit and got slammed onto concrete and arrested by cops, Krayzie Bone got into beef with someone and Napoleon from Tha Outlawz ran up on Mobb Deep

Wat year was that
  • chompollet
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Wat year was that

Bay Area radio personality Davey D wrote that Mack Minister approached E-40 and began berating him in front of several other known rappers. "I could see Minister trying to get up in E-40's face and 40 trying to avoid a confrontation," he wrote.

E-40's brother, Vallejo, Calif., rapper D-Shot, refused to discuss his brother's alleged involvement in the matter but said security was handled badly for the event.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

just fukkery...

smdh
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I google Mac minister he seem to be some crazy ? . Why is all this killers defending Pac? Lol

"Andre Dow (known by his stage name Mac Minister) is an American rapper who was found guilty for the murder of Kansas City rappers Anthony "Fat-Tone" Watkins and Jermaine "Cowboy" Akins in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 2005."

The bodies of the victims were later found riddled with AK-47 bullets at a construction site outside of Las Vegas

dont do that... deflecting... Homie a murderer but he murdered the cat who supposedly killed his homeboy. Thats a real friend lol

it's drag though. they all knew fat tone ain't did that. however when the rumor's started, it looked like fat tone wasn't doing enough to deflect the rumors and some thought that he was loving the attention and getting glory off being the subject of the rumors

mac minister set dude up and robbed him and killed him. after he got caught, people said it was for mac dre and he rode that. but in reality it was just a straight robbery. he probably been wanting to get him, but fat tone and he had mutual potnas. after they wasn't cool with fat tone no more it was a green light to get him. but it wasn't no 'let me ride on the ? that killed dre' type of thing. he knew tone didn't do it or was even associated with the dudes that did
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    Lol I google Mac minister he seem to be some crazy ? . Why is all this killers defending Pac? Lol

"Andre Dow (known by his stage name Mac Minister) is an American rapper who was found guilty for the murder of Kansas City rappers Anthony "Fat-Tone" Watkins and Jermaine "Cowboy" Akins in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 2005."

The bodies of the victims were later found riddled with AK-47 bullets at a construction site outside of Las Vegas

dont do that... deflecting... Homie a murderer but he murdered the cat who supposedly killed his homeboy. Thats a real friend lol

it's drag though. they all knew fat tone ain't did that. however when the rumor's started, it looked like fat tone wasn't doing enough to deflect the rumors and some thought that he was loving the attention and getting glory off being the subject of the rumors

mac minister set dude up and robbed him and killed him. after he got caught, people said it was for mac dre and he rode that. but in reality it was just a straight robbery. he probably been wanting to get him, but fat tone and he had mutual potnas. after they wasn't cool with fat tone no more it was a green light to get him. but it wasn't no 'let me ride on the ? that killed dre' type of thing. he knew tone didn't do it or was even associated with the dudes that did
    So he used the death as an opportunity
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/A-deadly-tale-of-underground-rap-Vallejo-s-Mac-2592387.php
    Superficially some decent stories on the subject but neither touches the duality of nature and depths of involvement or connections to individuals in these ? ...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Damn rat100 aka ig fingers dissed afeni on mother's day..

This ? ain't lying sisqo needs 2 remove that Tupac tat cuz he's a straight ? for not atleast telling wack 2 ? ...

Mac Minister........

Uber Bay Area Legend
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gonzoe from the Breathe diss with Yukmouth
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I heard fat tone ain't have nothing to do with that ? tho
  • chompollet
    Options
    ? Always spoke bout bay ? being crazy now i know why
  • RickyRich
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bay ? remind me of jersey ? . They wild as hell and always been overshadowed by the bigger city . But they go hard. I always thought the bay went harder then LA like jersey go harder then NY

i got family in jersey and them ? wild as ? lool.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bay ? remind me of jersey ? . They wild as hell and always been overshadowed by the bigger city . But they go hard. I always thought the bay went harder then LA like jersey go harder then NY

I went on the run and ended up in jersey. Them ? is wild for no reason
  • RickyRich
    Options

I went on the run and ended up in jersey. Them ? is wild for no reason

i avoid taking my cousins anywhere when they come to visit down here smh.