The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    7 points in a series and mudiay...well it speaks for itself but those are point guards.

cheap seats was gassing Mudiay during his rookie summer league !!!!!!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    man ? botson

Nah. ? Los Nets. Or, more specifically, Billy King. Why he hasn't been tossed off the roof of the Barclays yet is beyond me.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    7 points in a series and mudiay...well it speaks for itself but those are point guards.

cheap seats was gassing Mudiay during his rookie summer league !!!!!!

? I was lol

I love when ? say ? school im going overseas
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn LaMarcus Aldridge had 8 points total last night. Pathetic under any circumstance. :/
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Boston is gonna draft a PG at number 1 when they already have their franchise PG

I like IT but to really contend you can't depend on a 5'9 PG as your best player. He is going to get abused defensively against the Cavs. With that said I hope they trade the pick for Jimmy Butler and that nets pick next year. Wishful thinking I know.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks gonna draft that french pg.They're in perfect position to draft duke I don't know why knick fans disappointed, the lottery determines the top 3 picks either one team moves into the top 3 or they don't.This year it was sacramento
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IT and Fultz can play together. I think they move Bradley/Crowder for a big
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    The warriors have won 25 of their last 26 games.The only losses were when klay sat out and draymond,curry and durant sat the bulk of the 2nd half vs the jazz and the game kerr rested everybody vs the spurs.Last legit loss was to the t wolves over 2 months ago.

And another biased narrative.

The warriors were getting their ass outcoached, out defensed and outplayed by THE KAWHI led Spurs. Oracle was silent and sad as ? .

You conveniently forgot how the spurs were up 20+ vs the warriors in san antonio,blew the lead and lost by 12 wit kahwi.

Lol @ you thinking the spurs healthy would beat the warriors.Stop quoting me wit this ?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Knicks gonna draft that french pg.They're in perfect position to draft duke I don't know why knick fans disappointed, the lottery determines the top 3 picks either one team moves into the top 3 or they don't.This year it was sacramento

Idk ? about that French ? other than he's a PG that can't shoot. He's 6'5 though so that's good. I'd love OG Anounoby at that spot, that ? looks like Kawhi to me.

Edit: What I do know, past time a foreign PG that was big for the position and couldn't shoot got drafted...it was Dante Exum, I want no parts.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we trade TJ to move up to the 10th spot?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited May 2017
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

Idk ? about that French ? other than he's a PG that can't shoot. He's 6'5 though so that's good. I'd love OG Anounoby at that spot, that ? looks like Kawhi to me.

Edit: What I do know, past time a foreign PG that was big for the position and couldn't shoot got drafted...it was Dante Exum, I want no parts.
    Want the bulls to draft Og Anunoby(duke gonna be a lockdown defender) or Zach Collins if either are still on the board at 16.

and Hamidou Diallo wit their 2nd round pick.They need athletes this kid athletic af but raw I think he can turn into something.

I just said this the other day in the college thread doubt he drops to 16.Og can't shoot tho he has to develop the jumper like kahwi did

edit the bulls will probably draft frank jackson or justin jackson.I'd be shocked if they didn't draft one of those 2, they're predictable like that

sidenote dudes clicked 'lol' on this post.These ? weird on here
  • MillzOG
    Options

Want the bulls to draft Og Anunoby(duke gonna be a lockdown defender) or Zach Collins if either are still on the board at 16.

and Hamidou Diallo wit their 2nd round pick.They need athletes this kid athletic af but raw I think he can turn into something.

I just said this the other day in the college thread doubt he drops to 16.Og can't shoot tho he has to develop the jumper like kahwi did

edit the bulls will probably draft frank jackson or justin jackson.I'd be shocked if they didn't draft one of those 2, they're predictable like that

Yea he can't shoot and he tore his ACL so you never know he may ? around and fall. I hate Justin Jackson as a lottery pick, I think he'd be great as a 3 and D guy for a good team but i dont think he has any upside.

2nd round id hope for the Knicks to swing for the fences for Diallo like you're saying or there's this French big man Jeanne? Something like that, they say he's potentially the next Gobert...thats worth trying to trade back into the late first round for, unless a team like the Nets take a flyer on him (which they should)
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The warriors have won 25 of their last 26 games.The only losses were when klay sat out and draymond,curry and durant sat the bulk of the 2nd half vs the jazz and the game kerr rested everybody vs the spurs.Last legit loss was to the t wolves over 2 months ago.

And another biased narrative.

The warriors were getting their ass outcoached, out defensed and outplayed by THE KAWHI led Spurs. Oracle was silent and sad as ? .

KAWHI' S PRESENCE OUTLAST BY 25
    KD
    CURRY
    THOMPSON
    GREEN

Like two years ago when they were led by the Grizz until Tony Allen went down.
    Like the finals were Kevin Love got Olynicked, Kyrie 's knee made him out and Dellavadova was drenched.

This year the KD version of the Warriors got a HISTORY OF BIG LEADS DISAPEARINGS and they still dont have a HIERARCHY.

They are still really good... until they face a defense who can limit and / or match their three point shooting and ball circulation. Until they face teams who go a decent bench. Until they face teams with SOLID BIGS. Until they face LENGHT.

Who are these teams?
    Miami Heat
    Bucks
    Grizz
    Spurs
    Cavs

As a good accountant you shoudnt focus on the 80 % of victory but more on the 20%. Especially when San Antonio, Cleaveland, Memphis, Milwacky and next year Nurkic and the Blazers are these teams.
    The Spurs were on the verge to dislocate the Warriors in front of the World. ONCE again they got lucky. Cavs got lucky too imo.

The fear of the Warriors is gone. The magic is gone. Lebron got more power than ever. And the Spurs have convinced him that THE WARRIORS ARE NOWEHERE the media say.
    He is convinced that if old Pau and Manu, lazy ass Aldridge and little Patty can lead these guys by 25 in their own turf, he damn can too.
    And Kyrie and Love and Smith and Korver and Schumpert are convinced too.

The doubt is gone. The fear is gone.
    THEY GON EAT THEM LIKE THE SPURS DID THE HEAT.
    They will dismantle the Warriors... just like the Spurs before the Kawhi injury.

Where were you when the Cavs were down by 26 to the Pacers?

Let me guess

giphy.gif
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hami ain't falling to the 2nd round. Some team is going to reach on him purely based off his potential. I got him in going as high as 12th and as low as the late first. BKN would be wise to swing for the fences with taking him or Giles.

I can see the Knicks going guard. OG would be a bit of a reach at 8. Even if he was healthy I wouldn't touch him in the top 10. His jumper is completely broken + he shoots a terrible percentage at the line also overall his offensive awareness/IQ is pretty low. I can see him being a MKG type of player at he next level.
  • DaBull
    Options

watch out for Pistons, Drummond may be on the move this summer and boston needs to fix they size issue
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Hami ain't falling to the 2nd round. Some team is going to reach on him purely based off his potential. I got him in going as high as 12th and as low as the late first. BKN would be wise to swing for the fences with taking him or Giles.

I can see the Knicks going guard. OG would be a bit of a reach at 8. Even if he was healthy I wouldn't touch him in the top 10. His jumper is completely broken + he shoots a terrible percentage at the line also overall his offensive awareness/IQ is pretty low. I can see him being a MKG type of player at he next level.

I agree with Diallo, he ain't going lottery though. I wouldn't touch Giles anywhere in the 1st round. He was great in high school, tore up both knees and looked like a shell of himself at Duke. That guy is done as a potential star.

My fear for OG is him turning into MKG (i dont think OG's jumper is completely broken) but I'm probably higher on OG than most. Apparently he got waaay better from freshman to sophomore before the injury so Id like to assume that rate of improvement would continue.
  • MillzOG
    Options

Alot of people been saying IT and Fultz can play together. That's true offensively but idk how they'll be a passable defense with both on the court together. The Boston 3 guard lineup works right now because Smart and Bradley are elite perimeter defenders. Take 1 of them off the court for Fultz and that defense would be atrocious b.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So Boston is gonna draft a PG at number 1 when they already have their franchise PG

I like IT but to really contend you can't depend on a 5'9 PG as your best player. He is going to get abused defensively against the Cavs. With that said I hope they trade the pick for Jimmy Butler and that nets pick next year. Wishful thinking I know.

That's not a true statement. to contend you need more than one great player. One player is not enough. IT's position or height rarely has anything to do with it.

it could be the Wiz vs Cavs right now and you would still be getting the same outcome. Wall can't guard Kyrie either.

Alot of people been saying IT and Fultz can play together. That's true offensively but idk how they'll be a passable defense with both on the court together. The Boston 3 guard lineup works right now because Smart and Bradley are elite perimeter defenders. Take 1 of them off the court for Fultz and that defense would be atrocious b.

Bruh..and even though it's more likely gonna happened. That's why I dont wanna lose Bradley. Smart can go fly a kite for all i care, But i like Bradley's ability to defend. don't know anything about Fultz..can he defend at all?
  • DaBull
    Options
    @BlackAX410

who says no?

this years number 1 pick
    next year BK pick
    Crowder

to Pelicans for A.D

Mike Gorman was jus on NBC sports radio saying Ainge has 3 players he would package both picks for and AD is one of them
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People got Tatum going #1 and Fultz dropping to Philly.

Philly in good ass shape forreal. They gon have exceptional talent at each position
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Yea he can't shoot and he tore his ACL so you never know he may ? around and fall. I hate Justin Jackson as a lottery pick, I think he'd be great as a 3 and D guy for a good team but i dont think he has any upside.

2nd round id hope for the Knicks to swing for the fences for Diallo like you're saying or there's this French big man Jeanne? Something like that, they say he's potentially the next Gobert...thats worth trying to trade back into the late first round for, unless a team like the Nets take a flyer on him (which they should)

Yea the jonathan jeanne cat he 7'2, 20 y/o they say he killed it at the combine so he probably late 1st round now, but scouts say he's gobert 2.0 just gotta gain weight he frail as ? .

Diallo worked out for the bulls & bucks yesterday in chicago he's probably a mid 1st rounder now.I think the bucks will draft him cuz they drafted greak freak and maker they aren't scared to take risks on unpolished players.I agree about justin jackson
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    @BlackAX410

who says no?

this years number 1 pick
    next year BK pick
    Crowder

to Pelicans for A.D

Mike Gorman was jus on NBC sports radio saying Ainge has 3 players he would package both picks for and AD is one of them

You make that trade man. I dont think the Pelicans make that trade. You never trade a player of ADs caliber until he tells you 100% hes not resigning