That's a damn lie.... they're going to finish 3rd
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Best dline in football?

Lmao

Eagles, Giants, Seahawks and texans got something to say about that

Dolphins should get some consideration too.

Ehh. Idk.

I'd put them up there. Not the Seahawks though. Michael Bennett is the most overhyped player I've seen in a long long time.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    NFC east gonna be a dog fight !!

Po redskins !!!

When the last time Ravens won the division?

? stay with the Skins in their mouth lol
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Btw Philly has a ? as head coach.

Pederson trash
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East is gonna be goat tv as usual. I still think they'll get 2 in. But im not as strong on dallas winning the division as I was earlier.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only NY getting in the post season

Dallas last 4 starters in their secondary and don't have a pass rush.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Po redskins !!!

lol same year we won the chip !!!
    your turn
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no redskin beef tho, i jus like friendly talking ish 2 them on here cuz i got alot of cousins that are redskin fans and they swear every year is they year
  • BDBIID
    Options

Po redskins !!!

lol same year we won the chip !!!
    your turn

So 5 years.

Steelers and Bengals been punking y'all off the block since.

Sad!
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Blount takin ? over the top without Brady now?

p5ymqazcd1sx.gif

All they were missing is a running game, a #1 WR and a secondary. I mean, they took care of 2 in FA. Young cbs in the draft. 2 out of 3 aint bad. Blount was good in Tampa.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

p5ymqazcd1sx.gif

All they were missing is a running game, a #1 WR and a secondary. I mean, they took care of 2 in FA. Young cbs in the draft. 2 out of 3 aint bad. Blount was good in Tampa.

Interesting.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

p5ymqazcd1sx.gif

Interesting.

Dont like that huh?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last season Eagles led the league in time of possession. 6 of our 9 losses came by a td or less, our redzone O was trash because we only had Sproles as a playmaker. Now we have a few, and we gonna be fighting the Giants for the best D in the division. Y'all ? can stay sleep if y'all want.
  • BDBIID
    Options
    *sigh*

bookmarks
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

p5ymqazcd1sx.gif

How many time has Jeffery been hurt in his career?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

p5ymqazcd1sx.gif

Interesting.

Dont like that huh?

If u think them picking up a 30 year old RB and injury prone WR is gonna get them from last to first in a tough division then ummm u got it.
  • BDBIID
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Last season Eagles Skins had 3rd offense in yardage. 3 of our 7 losses came by a td or less, our redzone O was 30th in the league (worse than Philly) Because Reed was the only effective option in the redzone . Now we have a few in Pryor and Doctson being healthy and Perine as a potential power back, and added a bunch of new talent on defense where we were weak last year.As well as dropping the woat defensive coordinator. Y'all ? can stay sleep if y'all want.

Y'all not the only team that can do that.
  • bless the child
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

p5ymqazcd1sx.gif

How many time has Jeffery been hurt in his career?

Less than Dez
  • bless the child
    Options
    Last season Eagles Skins had 3rd offense in yardage. 3 of our 7 losses came by a td or less, our redzone O was 30th in the league (worse than Philly) Because Reed was the only effective option in the redzone . Now we have a few in Pryor and Doctson being healthy and Perine as a potential power back, and added a bunch of new talent on defense where we were weak last year.As well as dropping the woat defensive coordinator. Y'all ? can stay sleep if y'all want.

We got a defense to go wit it though. What y'all got? Had the second worse pass D in the division last season. For all this talk about our corners, we still managed to finish 13th overall in pass d...and that's despite finishing top 5 in plays of 20 or more given up lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BDBIID
    Options

We got a defense to go wit it though. What y'all got? Had the second worse pass D in the division last season. For all this talk about our corners, we still managed to finish 13th overall in pass d...and that's despite finishing top 5 in plays of 20 or more given up lol

We were terrible on 3rd down and subpar against the run. On the run game front going into this season The entire down lineman group is different. All three starters are different. We were one of the top teams in sacks despite the line, our edge rushers got to the QB regardless now add in Ryan Anderson and Galette. And the secondary was a lot of Joe Barry and Fewell wackiness.It would be third and 4 and our corners would be playing 8 yards off and give up easy firsts.

But I'm gonna just sit and wait and up posts when the Eagles ain't ? . Legit the only team in the division Kirk ? Cousins owns repeatedly and ? supposed to be worried. NOPE