A pitbull in ? shorts goes into salon w/ a taser & puts the woman scorned cat paws on her BFF…

Options

Comments

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    lol my "friend" tried to fight me for ? her man. it was a mess.

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

Tell us more about what happened with you and your "friend."

@deadeye
    Well, she went over to his house saw my car there and texted me "why are you at Chris's house" I told her because i wanna be then she asked me if I ? him and I said yeah. She tried to break in and he called the cops and ever since then she been trying to fight me. It's pathetic.

Chris huh....... was he white? Don't lie!

Black lol

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that one shot.....

big chick with ass up

an skinny chick legs open.

who'd you rather type ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

@deadeye
    Well, she went over to his house saw my car there and texted me "why are you at Chris's house" I told her because i wanna be then she asked me if I ? him and I said yeah. She tried to break in and he called the cops and ever since then she been trying to fight me. It's pathetic.

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

I seem to recall you disclosing a few years ago that you lost your virginity to your husband.

On your wedding night if I'm not mistaken.

So if you ? your friend's man..........."like 60 times"........then is it safe to assume that you were being unfaithful to your husband?

Meaning, were you referring to problems in your marriage when you said that you were "going through some things?"

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

Yes and I feel terrible. I'm a rotten person.

@sweetheart93

At least you acknowledge the error of your ways.

Now tell me, what led to your marital troubles?

In particular, why did you choose to.........."seek comfort"........outside of your marriage?

Was it because you realized that you got married too early........too young........and felt like you were missing out on something because your husband was the only man you'd ever been with?

Or were there other factors involved?

Also, since the deed has already been done.........

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

you might as well let young pappy get a piece of that backside.

p67flgnyss7t.gif

If I'm not mistaken, you've owed me sex since 2014.

Time to collect now sweetheart.

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

*feel free to pm if necessary*

lol there are no troubles, I just felt like I was missing out....I've already spoken to my husband about this. We've come to an agreement. I can only get with taken guys so there's no "threat" to our marriage since they already have someone.

I can't have sex with you deadeye, that would be against the rules.

Bruh must be a sucker

Not must. He clearly is.
    To each his own.

Homeboy might as well have access to his bank accounts if he can have access to his wife
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

@deadeye

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

I seem to recall you disclosing a few years ago that you lost your virginity to your husband.

So if you ? your friend's man..........."like 60 times"........then is it safe to assume that you were being unfaithful to your husband?

Meaning, were you referring to problems in your marriage when you said that you were "going through some things?"

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

@sweetheart93

In particular, why did you choose to.........."seek comfort"........outside of your marriage?

Was it because you realized that you got married too early........too young........and felt like you were missing out on something because your husband was the only man you'd ever been with?

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

p67flgnyss7t.gif

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

lol there are no troubles, I just felt like I was missing out....I've already spoken to my husband about this. We've come to an agreement. I can only get with taken guys so there's no "threat" to our marriage since they already have someone.

Bruh must be a sucker
    jono wrote: »

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

@deadeye

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

@sweetheart93

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

p67flgnyss7t.gif

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

Bruh must be a sucker

Not must. He clearly is.
    To each his own.

Homeboy might as well have access to his bank accounts if he can have access to his wife

That ? ? all the ? he wants single, married, in relationship, ? , bull ? , etc.

That was basically a do what you do cause I been doing what I want to do before you even thought about it.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

@deadeye

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

@sweetheart93

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

p67flgnyss7t.gif

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

This is crazy. So, your husband lets you cheat on him only with people cheating on their spouses?

And as soon as he said he was cool with that, you realized that you could never truly love his weak ass.

Gon ahead and have that FFM threesome with another couple and let your husband know he can never get that threesome popping. Haha.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint even click the video and already the tags got me dyin
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that one shot.....

big chick with ass up

an skinny chick legs open.

who'd you rather type ?

The big chick ass was lookin right in that shot. She looked like she was riding a ? (nh). And way her ? was popping out her shirt when she got up... Laaaaaawd!!

Smash and dash like a muthafucka!!
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Meanwhile her ? probably fckin da 1st ? she beat up while she outche fightin da 2nd ? lol
  • sweetheart93
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Real talk, if you truly young, leave your man and live your life. If you got no kids, just be out. Its ok. You married young, mistakes happen. It dont make you a bad person. It'll be better for both of yall. The younger you get out, the easier to start over. People make mistakes and marry too young all the time.

I love him though :/
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

@deadeye

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

@sweetheart93

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

p67flgnyss7t.gif

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

Bruh
    must be a sucker

Sweethearts husband is.....

White.

*thread collectively says Ooh ok*
  • AZTG
    Options
    Also, ? is sad yo. Love will make you rationalize anything if you weak. Dude said its cool for her to ? taken men cause then she cant leave as if the sidedude cant leave his wife/gf for her and moce across the country.

The younging got no clue what type of pain you gotta be in to even be cool with that, and she talking about she love him.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

@sweetheart93

Welcome back.

@deadeye

@sweetheart93

Interesting.

epue2vuha8fl.jpg

@sweetheart93

wn81n9fj2wor.gif

p67flgnyss7t.gif

jy643hpfvqtd.gif

Bruh
    must be a sucker

Sweethearts husband is.....

White.

*thread collectively says Ooh ok*

Yeah. If I'd known I wouldn't have said anything.
  • sweetheart93
    Options
    Real talk, if you truly young, leave your man and live your life. If you got no kids, just be out. Its ok. You married young, mistakes happen. It dont make you a bad person. It'll be better for both of yall. The younger you get out, the easier to start over. People make mistakes and marry too young all the time.

Too young to know what love is.

How you lie and go behind the person you love and then cant even stop when caught and put him in a position where he lets you ? other married men cause he cant lose you?

Damn you put a person you love through all that, imagine if you hated the sucka.

lol how young do you think I am? He's fine, im not putting him through anything, if he has a problem with it I will stop.
  • AZTG
    Options

How you lie and go behind the person you love and then cant even stop when caught and put him in a position where he lets you ? other married men cause he cant lose you?

Damn you put a person you love through all that, imagine if you hated the sucka.

lol how young do you think I am? He's fine, im not putting him through anything, if he has a problem with it I will stop.

Aight cool
  • TayGettem
    Options

Im married lemme fck den shyd u can hit me on my twitter
  • sweetheart93
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Im married lemme fck den shyd u can hit me on my twitter

Ew no go away