Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn disrespectful

Well damn...

6r6wptG.gif
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way Wack100 respondin to Treach he seem to be a real gangster
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hope Wack100 aint gonna do him like he did Stitches
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    The way Wack100 respondin to Treach he seem to be a real gangster

Sean Kingston responded like that on Instagram does that makes home a real gangsta?

Most ? who talk like him do it because they have a crew behind them, or doing it in their city/neighborhood, show a ? you gangsta when you by your self out of your elements far away.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn disrespectful

This reminded me of phat rat on games ghost unit mixtape getting at g-unit/Olivia smh. All extra aggression over nothing.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

They saying rat100 got worldstared hope the video if it's 1 drops soon to make it official....but what tripped me out was how spice1 was tryna act like treach got mo goons then wack do on the west..... Regardless treach gets props for going to the west & calling rat100 out.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQY3E2X5Ejk&feature=youtu.be

The way Treach move I could believe he does over some loudmouth ?

Tru..What gets me is how rat100 is on ig tryna alert the hip hop police with them lame Wwe rap beef promo ig video s
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack makes us California ? look stupid! If u have a problem exchange numbers and meet up. Squash it or catch the fade. He got too man extras for no reason. Next thing he going to say is treach is not allowed on the west. Which he can't. But I can say treach can say don't come to Newark and mean that ?

so why treach allowed out west?
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Damn didn't listen to until you wrote "good song" .. It was actually good. Played it twice. Gonna put it on my RIP List on my Ipad.

Rip TUPAC SHAKUR!! REALEST ? TO EVER DO IT !
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2017
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

They saying rat100 got worldstared hope the video if it's 1 drops soon to make it official....but what tripped me out was how spice1 was tryna act like treach got mo goons then wack do on the west..... Regardless treach gets props for going to the west & calling rat100 out.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQY3E2X5Ejk&feature=youtu.be

Tru..What gets me is how rat100 is on ig tryna alert the hip hop police with them lame Wwe rap beef promo ig video s

One thing about beefing with a loud & incriminating ? is that sometimes you'll be tempting to hurt them but they be so loud that the police is watching them. Its almost like an outcry to the police

My thing is if treach responds 2 wack tellin wack where he @ on ig live that's gonna have the police & everybody & they momma out there......since treach is the outsider/outta Towner rat100 should be finding him thru the streets not on ig..
    Trillfate wrote: »

It's dope...but my issue wit these disses/threats is flex & wack ain't rappers......it's punch them in the mouf or act like u don't hear them cuz disses ain't gonna stop them from popping ? but a hospital trip will. .

Wack makes us California ? look stupid! If u have a problem exchange numbers and meet up. Squash it or catch the fade. He got too man extras for no reason. Next thing he going to say is treach is not allowed on the west. Which he can't. But I can say treach can say don't come to Newark and mean that ?

Probably cuz Tupac
    https://youtu.be/UZfpvsxyCXw
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cause he got ? out here. He ain't no sucka. ? respect it
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    wasnt Treach just chillin flickin it with them Boo Yaa Tribe Samoan cats ? shouldnt be that hard to find
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasnt Treach kust chillin flickin it with them Boo Yaa Tribe Samoan cats ? shouldnt be that hard to find

He aint! LA is really big but really small if that makes since. All that ? wacc talking bout LA 60 miles wide and all that is ? ? . ? be easy to locate.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so who yall think would win
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

One thing about beefing with a loud & incriminating ? is that sometimes you'll be tempting to hurt them but they be so loud that the police is watching them. Its almost like an outcry to the police

It's called pullin a "Hollywood". Give the impression that you want to get active while alerting everyone around in hopes of someone preventing the action. Sucka ? .

Acting like he can't inbox a ? lol
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasnt Treach kust chillin flickin it with them Boo Yaa Tribe Samoan cats ? shouldnt be that hard to find

He aint! LA is really big but really small if that makes since. All that ? wacc talking bout LA 60 miles wide and all that is ? ? . ? be easy to locate.

thats the weird thing all these dudes who want that fade with wack i mean la aint hard to find someone game announces where he gonna be at 7/10 wack gonna be there
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did wack get washed or not?
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm hearing one of them Boo Yaa ? got at him.....not Treach, but he was there
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get this ? waaaaay up outta here
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did wack get washed or not?

Thats the word