Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wonder why Game so quiet on the situation

I think Game been trying to distance himself from Wack
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wack on live right now pretty much sayin he aint run into treach he still waitin on the call to meet up and said boo ya tribe is piru piru is piru and they dont rat pack but earlier he was talkin ? sayin" yall rat packed me lol homie on his trump flip flopping and talked ? about 40 glocc lol
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He telling stories on IG
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to Treach , I hate those loudmouths but we talked it out like men ? ....lol at Wack was there to talk
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack had whatever comes his way. You out here disrespecting the dead and people's moms. ? lucky he still breathing. Real sad to see a grown man ? for attention.
  • Angeles1son85
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lmao wack a clown since treach put up that post randomly about he dont ? with vinnie and other dude only on stage wack posted the post and put wack successfully destroys naughty by nature but you still my homie vinnie lmao if im treach idc whats goin on dude gotta get dealt with no talkin it out for the disrespect to his mom
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao wack a clown since treach put up that post randomly about he dont ? with vinnie and other dude only on stage wack posted the post and put wack successfully destroys naughty by nature but you still my homie vinnie lmao if im treach idc whats goin on dude gotta get dealt with no talkin it out for the disrespect to his mom

Not for nothin'
    I believe treach said he don't ? with the other members of Naughty by Nature just in case there's repercussions from his beef with wack,
    Like he borderline tryna protect them and keep them out of it..

Eventually somebody from the West will say to other West Coasters "How yall let a East Coast ? come over here and put hands on a ? ??"

The West should've handled it as soon as Wack started talkin' ? about a West Coast legend..
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Not for nothin'
    I believe treach said he don't ? with the other members of Naughty by Nature just in case there's repercussions from his beef with wack,

Eventually somebody from the West will say to other West Coasters "How yall let a East Coast ? come over here and put hands on a ? ??"

The West should've handled it as soon as Wack started talkin' ? about a West Coast legend..

None of that coast isht matters. If Treach really touched that man up, then that was one of Pac's real homies handling some business that needed to be handled. Period.

And if some Rus decided that they felt like they needed their issue because of how Wack moving while representing the Phonk, then that's what it is.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Not for nothin'

Exactly! He tryna let ? know it's all him. Not Vinnie or KG. You got a issue, take it up wit him, not try to score points by getting at Vin or KG.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    pretty much they sayin wack showed up before he can get it poppin with treach big homie from booy ya tribe lit him up and another dude did after too wack was just on live

If this clown don't ? especially when his stripper ? game rat packed 40glocc & this snitch ? snuck stitches
  • Angeles1son85
    edited May 2017
    Options

Not for nothin'

this aint the 90's if you didnt hear snoop got a song with faith and biggie out lol plus wack aint no one really who the west gonna ride for since all the ? talkin he doing

this where i think wack gettin to treach he reaching out to OG's letting wack talk ? bout his moms and
    there beef is just between them two u dont see wack coppin pleads for game in case of repercussions
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Not for nothin'

this aint the 90's if you didnt hear snoop got a song with faith and biggie out lol plus wack aint no one really who the west gonna ride for since all the ? talkin he doing

this where i think wack gettin to treach he reaching out to OG's letting wack talk ? bout his moms and
    there beef is just between them two u dont see wack coppin pleads for game in case of repercussions

Y would wack cop a plead n game case when he's pimpin the butterfly like kdot??? Wack don't give a ? about game having a Tupac tat cuz he know game is a ? & he ain't no real blood that's y suge ain't want 2 save game from 40 & SPI.....so if gayme gets beat up for being a fake 2pac supporter & not checking wack himself rat100 ain't saving a butterfly blood hoe..
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...so treach not ? wit the naughty by nature reunion? On drink champs he seemed unstable like a muthafucka.

TRANSLATION!

? is a alcoholic
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    Wait...so treach not ? wit the naughty by nature reunion? On drink champs he seemed unstable like a muthafucka.

TRANSLATION!

? is a alcoholic

he said he only ? with them when they on stage
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

TRANSLATION!

? is a alcoholic

he said he only ? with them when they on stage

Old school reunion tours are big money
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ain't nothing happened
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Ok... wack got out the whip and treach took off on him. My man said wack was there too talk. Big uso then took his head off. Wack fell. Wack got kicked, these are facts

Cant tell me MR.Shakur aint the GOAT

20 years later he got an east coast rapper flying to Cali to put hands on someone disrespecting his legacy
    Shout out to Trech and Boo Ya Tribe for putting hands on that loud mouth internet banger

yet no one to say....stayboutta the gang ? we need you.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

TRANSLATION!

? is a alcoholic

the DJ beat his ass
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so a ? from the east gotta go to the Samoans to get another ? touched in the West?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Those booya nggaz r huge

Of course theyre Samoan.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    60 New posts but no viddeo