gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Now He's only 3 air jordan kicks away from star status and fame

Tory is a force off 2 trax say it & love & he drop hot features like Lord knows & litty drizzy know Tory nu Toronto is a problem

Dont speak on my city

? u Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie Tory has became a force n Canada & n the states that's y Drake has no choice but to squash the beef

Really ? ?

Yes.. Tory has been successful n Canada & n the states & that's y Drake is willing to squash the beef talkin bout the 6 needs more peace/life

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Now He's only 3 air jordan kicks away from star status and fame

Tory is a force off 2 trax say it & love & he drop hot features like Lord knows & litty drizzy know Tory nu Toronto is a problem

Dont speak on my city

? u Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie Tory has became a force n Canada & n the states that's y Drake has no choice but to squash the beef

Really ? ?

Yes.. Tory has been successful n Canada & n the states & that's y Drake is willing to squash the beef talkin bout the 6 needs more peace/life

your so ? stupid . the reason why the 6 needs more peace/life is because artist in MY city do not work with each other as much or help each other .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    idk where you come up with these thoughts
  • gee757
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee sure knows alot about drake
  • gee757
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Gee sure knows alot about drake

Didn't Drake diss Tory on his last album???? So y all of a sudden now he has this change of heart so quick wit Tory talking this more peace/life n the 6 ? ?? The fact is Drake is soft that's y he got robbed n tdot, ? on, slapped up & his ghostwriter got punched & he ain't do a gaawd damn thing
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah he dissed him on more life
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I know both ? well off but I would think Tory could use Drake more than Drake needs Tory.

Drake platform way bigger reaches places Tory wishes he could
  • gee757
    Options

I know....now Drake is back tracking cuz he see Tory impact Tory came too the 757 like 2x last yr nu Toronto is popping.....Drake has squashed beef wit the weekend, Tory & now meek is next..
  • RickyRich
    Options

I know....now Drake is back tracking cuz he see Tory impact Tory came too the 757 like 2x last yr nu Toronto is popping.....Drake has squashed beef wit the weekend, Tory & now meek is next..

Havin a disagreements is not beef u fool. Drake is not squeshing anything wit meek he already said that. Aint no new toronto dont speak on my city u fat ?
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options

Havin a disagreements is not beef u fool. Drake is not squeshing anything wit meek he already said that. Aint no new toronto dont speak on my city u fat ?

Fat faceless scary drakie ? Tory came 2 the 757 twice last yr Gtfoh
  • RickyRich
    Options

you callin someone fat .. have you looked at urself . idc if he came to ur city wats the point you making
  • gee757
    Options

you callin someone fat .. have you looked at urself . idc if he came to ur city wats the point you making

Ya a fat ? that's y ya scary ass is scared to post wat u look like cuz u live n a glass house....& My point is Tory is a problem stewpid faceless ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA c'mon be u forgot u shaped like a pear
  • gee757
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA c'mon be u forgot u shaped like a pear

Ya fat u blind computer nerd 4 eyed geek gtfoh
  • RickyRich
    Options

Ya a fat ? that's y ya scary ass is scared to post wat u look like cuz u live n a glass house....& My point is Tory is a problem stewpid faceless ?

your ? wanting ? show they face for what?? so you can store my picture like u did with the others. u scared to meet up wit ? to shoot that u ? .like i said before u the wack100 on here
  • gee757
    Options

your ? wanting ? show they face for what?? so you can store my picture like u did with the others. u scared to meet up wit ? to shoot that u ? .like i said before u the wack100 on here

ya the biggest ? on this site cuz ya faceless popping ? ....&Listen to how stewpid u sound so u think imma waste my time fighting some random ? ass donkey poster cuz that ? wanna b a donkey ? n the reason??? Gtfoh u clown ass drakie..
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So falling off ledges and catching cases
    Lanez Rubbin shoulders with canada dry
    Bout to have a mediocre rise.
  • RickyRich
    Options

ya the biggest ? on this site cuz ya faceless popping ? ....&Listen to how stewpid u sound so u think imma waste my time fighting some random ? ass donkey poster cuz that ? wanna b a donkey ? n the reason??? Gtfoh u clown ass drakie..

U the biggest ? on here u peice of ? . Short bus ridin ? .