Yo what's up with UZI vert and young thug..this ? ? gotta stop in hiphop!

Options

Comments

• gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...are you guys still giving passes to 3K and Cee-Lo, for their wardrobes.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Know what I realize...lotta ? adverse to this fruity ? in hiphop cause they don't want their younger male relatives to emulate this ? .

I got a lil baby girl who gravitates to girly things without any provocation from either me or her mother. She's just girly...that being said...

If ya son, nephew, lil brotha..whoever gravates to suspect ? and actions

59cwwwv4gtf8.png

Chances are that ? been suspect from the get go

Or they young and imitate what they see
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile in the underground scene....
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Thugger got go hard tho with the white LED
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? ain't say ? about prince or MJ. Moral of the story is some of these ? talent wise need to step their game up. Grown 40 and 50 year old men who masculine as ? be talking down on ? wearing dresses but were huge fans of Thriller and Purple Rain. While i will never be caught dead in a dress the sus ? been going on for decades in music.

Smh I hate agreeing with you
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't say ? about prince or MJ. Moral of the story is some of these ? talent wise need to step their game up. Grown 40 and 50 year old men who masculine as ? be talking down on ? wearing dresses but were huge fans of Thriller and Purple Rain. While i will never be caught dead in a dress the sus ? been going on for decades in music.

Nah my grandma to this day will say Prince and MJ is ? . But the difference is at least the music was good. These new fools is ? . Freestyles is trash too. That aint hip hop
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    ? is a business kat's try to stand out
    I'd rather blend in then be on stage moving and dressing like lil ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Like I said, Lil B fathered these ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfH98Cqetbg

u mean Lil Wayne?

Wayne wasn't referring to himself as a pretty ? while wearing women clothes.

But he was kissing his father on the mouth

Cut it out
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    So...are you guys still giving passes to 3K and Cee-Lo, for their wardrobes.

They "costumes" remember?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Terrible analogy. MJ and Prince could wear what they wanted cause of their music. You're forgetting both of them were out before music videos even existed. These new ? doing this ? for attention.

Bruh what? Concerts didn't exist?

FOH
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Terrible analogy. MJ and Prince could wear what they wanted cause of their music. You're forgetting both of them were out before music videos even existed. These new ? doing this ? for attention.

FOH

You dont influence a whole generation by concerts in the 70s that only less than a 1/3 of people could even attend to in the first place. More people knew MJ and Prince by their music way more than they knew them by their appearance back then. Fact.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever, let them do them. I listen to the music, I wouldn't even know what most of these rappers look like without ? like this.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

FOH

You dont influence a whole generation by concerts in the 70s that only less than a 1/3 of people could even attend to in the first place. More people knew MJ and Prince by their music way more than they knew them by their appearance back then. Fact.

Maybe you're right
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MJ and Prince worse that ? for attention too. Same with david bowie who bended a gender line too. My whole point is Uzi's music hasn't changed the game like Prince and MJ. However ? need to seperate music judging and fashion judging as 2 things.

Mid life crisis ass ? should not praise Prince and MJ then look down and act disgusted at Uzi or Young Thug.

As a 26 year old i just get sick of old ? talking down to my generation when crime was worse back in the early 90s (even in cities like Chicago, Suspect dressing by men in music and comedy was just as "curious" in the 70s and 80s as it is now, and teenage pregnancy has dropped in the last 5 years compared to the 80s and 90s.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    it's a thin line between playa ? and ? ?

you go just a lil to far and it's ?

you go just a lil less far it's playa

siyl0b23b2ey.gifNope

ScHoolboy Q‏Verified account
    @ScHoolboyQ

Follow
    More
    Pimps keep tHey nails....... And tHey stay clean
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? even fathered Andy Milonokis apparently from listening to this ? again after a long while smh
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quit ? hating.
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MJ and Prince worse that ? for attention too. Same with david bowie who bended a gender line too. My whole point is Uzi's music hasn't changed the game like Prince and MJ. However ? need to seperate music judging and fashion judging as 2 things.

Mid life crisis ass ? should not praise Prince and MJ then look down and act disgusted at Uzi or Young Thug.

As a 26 year old i just get sick of old ? talking down to my generation when crime was worse back in the early 90s (even in cities like Chicago, Suspect dressing by men in music and comedy was just as "curious" in the 70s and 80s as it is now, and teenage pregnancy has dropped in the last 5 years compared to the 80s and 90s.

IF YOU KNOW BETTER THAN JUST DO BETTER....

saofaffurpr4.gif
    7060ldfou6k3.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

? outta here with this dumb ? , when Young thug or lil uzi vert drop some classics that define a genre like the artists you mentioned did, then holla at us grown folks.

Different does not equal talented. Learn that.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lol@ Pete rock talkin bout laawd have mercy but the highest selling rapper is a shady cracka cross dresser this ain't nu...
    20z1hmv.jpg

2wqdijp.jpg
    https://youtu.be/RCxtWNeZH-M
    Dudes a rock star. Let him be.

U get my pm???
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lil b still ? ? tho