Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Gee has been banned from several threads. However banning him altogether would be wrong because everyone has a right to post whether their disability or not.

But if you derail a thread on purpose we have right to ban u from the thread.

He constantly doing that ? without provocation though.

I know fam. I'm one of the ones that has offered him a fade plenty of times.

He has contributed to the thread tho. If he or anyone else derails it from now on, they'll get banned from it.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Y'all egg on Gee. He gives his opinion and y'all get on him for whatever. He's good.

He derails threads countless times with irrelevant ? and constantly insulting everyone for no reason and you say he's being egged on? If yall would permaban that ? ? would a little bit different around here. He tell you mods yall aint ? while sucking ? of ? that aint around no more and you say he good. FOH! Yall get a kick out of that man stupidity like everyone else so stop caping degending that ?

How you gonna talk about derailing thread when you are engaging in the ? openly right now do not be a hypocrite. You do not like Gee we get it now keep it pushing the ? is like an obsession for you kats and I am not just talking about you everyone that posts ? going after homie needs to really check their life goals because that ? is creeper status, ? ignore dude and talk about the topic at hand...

That said this topic is dead unless someone puts hands on Wack or Flex this is all some Keyboard warrior groupie ? at this point...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all egg on Gee. He gives his opinion and y'all get on him for whatever. He's good.

He derails threads countless times with irrelevant ? and constantly insulting everyone for no reason and you say he's being egged on? If yall would permaban that ? ? would a little bit different around here. He tell you mods yall aint ? while sucking ? of ? that aint around no more and you say he good. FOH! Yall get a kick out of that man stupidity like everyone else so stop caping degending that ?

The fact you feel so strongly about it proves my point. Don't respond to him or post to him. Simple as that.

You proving my point by not banning this ? when he causing the most problems cause you enjoy his fuckery simple as that. Now if i just said ban him without explanation youd be like for what? I stated why and now i feel some kind of way? Man stop.

Your explanation is he gets in your nerves

Wrong. Whats your explanation for allowing him to derail threads and ? ?

I said the reason. Cause y'all egg him on. His derails come from the fact y'all talk ? to him whenever he comes into a thread.

You gone ignore him coming into threads posting mmg ? and videos from 100 years ago thinking he connecting the dots to some beefs that dont exist and poor attempts at trolling huh? Got it. He is not provoked everytime he post something joker you know that. Stop playing dumb please.

Post proof of what he does

Look at any thread he post in. Again stop playing dumb.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

How you gonna talk about derailing thread when you are engaging in the ? openly right now do not be a hypocrite. You do not like Gee we get it now keep it pushing the ? is like an obsession for you kats and I am not just talking about you everyone that posts ? going after homie needs to really check their life goals because that ? is creeper status, ? ignore dude and talk about the topic at hand...

That said this topic is dead unless someone puts hands on Wack or Flex this is all some Keyboard warrior groupie ? at this point...

When he starts talking crazy i reply the same way since mods allowing the ? . You trying trying to insult me attempting to make a point yet you failed. So how about you follow your own advice and ignore me ? . I explained why he needs to be banned without the reckless talk, now here you go with check your life goals ? . Shut up ?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Gee has been banned from several threads. However banning him altogether would be wrong because everyone has a right to post whether their disability or not.

He has contributed to the thread tho. If he or anyone else derails it from now on, they'll get banned from it.

Im done man im jus confused on how joker playing dumb and this other ? playing captain save'em for a ? . Yall got it.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fact you feel so strongly about it proves my point. Don't respond to him or post to him. Simple as that.

You proving my point by not banning this ? when he causing the most problems cause you enjoy his fuckery simple as that. Now if i just said ban him without explanation youd be like for what? I stated why and now i feel some kind of way? Man stop.

Your explanation is he gets in your nerves

Wrong. Whats your explanation for allowing him to derail threads and ? ?

I said the reason. Cause y'all egg him on. His derails come from the fact y'all talk ? to him whenever he comes into a thread.

You gone ignore him coming into threads posting mmg ? and videos from 100 years ago thinking he connecting the dots to some beefs that dont exist and poor attempts at trolling huh? Got it. He is not provoked everytime he post something joker you know that. Stop playing dumb please.

Post proof of what he does

Bruh you really defending gee right now?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Yall ? just dedicated the last 3 pgs to Gee.... Let that sink in

You right, but this where the conversation started and where i chose to speak on it. I didnt feel the need to inbox who i was replying to in here.

Anyway wheres treach? He hasnt been on ig or twitter forba little while to speak on wack. Maybe its a dead issue to him now?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited May 2017
    Options

? I keep coming to this thread seeing all the new posts hoping to see some video( I know Iam not ? for that but we all need some real life MMA rather than all this WWE) of someone laid out and lumped up, but instead it pages of fellow poster stalking and explaining away why they feel the need to stalk other posters. It is not even defending anyone to point this ? out just facts, ? is disturbing and sad the obsession kats have with certain posters...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

? I keep coming to this thread seeing all the new posts hoping to see some video( I know Iam not ? for that but we all need some real life MMA) of someone laid out and lumped up, but instead it pages of fellow poster stalking and explaining away why they feel the need to stalk other posters. It is not even defending anyone to point this ? out just facts, ? is disturbing and sad the obsession kats have with certain posters...

Get back on topic ? its a dead issue.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I had to make some calls to Puff and let him know it's time to ? this ? down. On Big's birthday of all day's.

Beefs over I have spoke.

@$stayrichrolling you've been promoted to LA boss as well my brother. Cain looks out for the IC people as well

v81ot4ac0svs.png

Who got paid off?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just glad niccas reached the talk zone cause it was going to get real stupid . But make no mistake that fight happened. OGs was looking real stupid out here. These ? promote peace but add to the ? . Shout out to donut, bear claw, big u , punk ass tiny lee mac for being able to hash ? over
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    I had to make some calls to Puff and let him know it's time to ? this ? down. On Big's birthday of all day's.

Beefs over I have spoke.

@$stayrichrolling you've been promoted to LA boss as well my brother. Cain looks out for the IC people as well

v81ot4ac0svs.png

Translation... The real OG's have told him to stand the ? down or be exed out the hood as he is making the set look bad and he fell in line... I guess Treach made the right calls to the right Folks...

Smart man. Niccas started chirping about this ain't our need to beef and it our homie! I'm done talking hood politics
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    I'm just glad niccas reached the talk zone cause it was going to get real stupid . But make no mistake that fight happened. OGs was looking real stupid out here. These ? promote peace but add to the ? . Shout out to donut, bear claw, big u , punk ass tiny lee mac for being able to hash ? over

So with ? going this far mainly due to pac, does this mean pac had some type of rank with the gangs thatvwas far reaching? Cause fighting over a ? 20 years after his death regardless of who he is says alot about him.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited May 2017
    Options

So with ? going this far mainly due to pac, does this mean pac had some type of rank with the gangs thatvwas far reaching? Cause fighting over a ? 20 years after his death regardless of who he is says alot about him.

Look at the wording homie Used like, Clown act, Circus, Politics, Heart etc... Sets have always wanted recognition they like to promote themselves that is why spots get Tagged up to not only mark Territory but to promote the set, but when Kats start making their hood look bad with their actions it is something that has to be addressed so they can protect their brand. Wack has been acting a fool for months and they were tolerating it because it was not making the hood look bad nor was it dividing the set but the ? he has been pulling the last few weeks makes them look bad. Pac is a big name and all but it is far deeper and yet simpler than it being about protecting him, the ? is all about the attention Wack is calling on his people being the wrong type...
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    edited May 2017
    Options

No rank what so ever
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Look at the wording homie Used like, Clown act, Circus, Politics, Heart etc... Sets have always wanted recognition they like to promote themselves that is why spots get Tagged up to not only mark Territory but to promote the set, but when Kats start making their hood look bad with their actions it is something that has to be addressed so they can protect their brand. Wack has been acting a fool for months and they were tolerating it because it was not making the hood look bad nor was it dividing the set but the ? he has been pulling the last few weeks makes them look bad. Pac is a big name and all but it is far deeper and yet simpler than it being about protecting him, the ? is all about the attention Wack is calling on his people being the wrong type...

But slanging dope to and killing your own people dont male the hood look bad? I dont understand that ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

No rank what so ever

Was Pac ever put on the mob pirus or was he just affiliated?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    as much as gee be trippin yall contribute to the thread derailments as well ... stop going back and forth with dude. Good thread just turn in yall hurling insults and obviously o get to dude cuz he still here in threads. Goods threads go way left and off topic.

Keep it real.....it's not me it's these donkey weirdos like this @SheerExcellence ? is fuking up threads beggin for my attention cuz idgaf about that faceless scary ? .......I'm on topic & this faceless scary ? sheerfaggotry is being a donkey tryna get lols from geeks on here n the reason tryna derail the thread....when these mods start dealing wit these donkey s n the reason the ? will stop..

So joker if u can c that ? & y a a mod y aint u Banning these ? s cuz I'm a reason poster on here to discuss hip hop I'm not a donkey poster on here worryin about a male poster.....this ? ass cracka @KnowReasonForPeace b flagging my posts n the ill pix that ? ? is obessed if I was too do the ? ? he do like follow a male poster around & FLAGGED all his posts u know I would b banned

SMH@ ducking a fade..... u sound foolish cuz ya a faceless koward on here nobody knows what u look like Idgaf abouta faceless ? like u on here......& Another thing y ain't u banning that donkey ? @SheerExcellence for being a donkey ? n the reason that ? ain't saying ? about the topic...

? I keep coming to this thread seeing all the new posts hoping to see some video( I know Iam not ? for that but we all need some real life MMA rather than all this WWE) of someone laid out and lumped up, but instead it pages of fellow poster stalking and explaining away why they feel the need to stalk other posters. It is not even defending anyone to point this ? out just facts, ? is disturbing and sad the obsession kats have with certain posters...

U should've never been demodded cuz u was willing to keep the donkey out the reason...

Beefs over I have spoke.

v81ot4ac0svs.png

Lol@ the change of heart..I told y'all wack hood was on his head