The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I think kyrie is more clutch than Lebron
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I think kyrie is more clutch than Lebron

Think?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lolololololol @ this tweet on Inside The NBA saying "Kevin Love is the best Quarterback in Cleveland".
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron probably gonna pass MJ next game. He only needs 28.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

He thought Bron was gonna go turn around jumper on'em and ended up playing with his wristband. Like "What yall want me to do??" lol

Nah he looked like he was waiting for the whistle lol.

Bron carried his ass off on this play.

Naw.

He thought LBJ was going right and braced his body and committed his stance which allowed LBJ to go baseline
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I want people to keep doubting us. When we beat the Warriors again, my ? -talking will be on epic proportions.
    Lol at when the Warriors win. If Cavs keep the game close going into the 4th they will win the series. GS freezes up in close games. They love running up the score on people until you keep it close and pound them on the boards like Cleveland did last year. I expect Thompson, Love, and LeBron to dominate the boards. GS better hope shots are dropping.

These posts look real stupid while the Cavs are down by double digits right now with at least one more game to play

When Kawhi was healthy Spurs were blowing GS out. What makes you think a healthy Cavs team can't do the same with better players than the Spurs?

They struggled against the Celtics ball movement and they were without their best player.. that's all the warriors do is move the ball and set screens with Elite players.. they aint beating the Dubs
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want people to keep doubting us. When we beat the Warriors again, my ? -talking will be on epic proportions.
    Lol at when the Warriors win. If Cavs keep the game close going into the 4th they will win the series. GS freezes up in close games. They love running up the score on people until you keep it close and pound them on the boards like Cleveland did last year. I expect Thompson, Love, and LeBron to dominate the boards. GS better hope shots are dropping.

These posts look real stupid while the Cavs are down by double digits right now with at least one more game to play

When Kawhi was healthy Spurs were blowing GS out. What makes you think a healthy Cavs team can't do the same with better players than the Spurs?

Their not coached by pop and kawhi puts more fear in kd heart than Bron just throwing ? out their I don't live by these words
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man kyrie went OFF in that 3rd-4th qtr
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how long til the "LeBron 15 pts in the 4th don't matter. Kyrie won the game in the 3rd quarter" posts?

Chuck basically just said that. Lebron had a "quiet" 34.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options

Zaza can burn in Georgian Hell, but I'll be the first to say that even tho would've won Game 1 that doesnt mean we would've won the series. It would've went 6-7 either way and our poor PG play without Tony wasn't gonna make it any easier.

And just because the Cavs have better star players doesn't make them a better team. Spurs proved that in 2014 and almost proved it the year before.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

He thought Bron was gonna go turn around jumper on'em and ended up playing with his wristband. Like "What yall want me to do??" lol

Nah he looked like he was waiting for the whistle lol.

Bron carried his ass off on this play.

Lmaoooo for the life of me I couldn't figure out why that ? bothered me cause Jaylen played good D up til when he just stopped

It was no way LeBron wasn't supposed to be stuck

? just out there doing what he want lol
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

They struggled against the Celtics ball movement and they were without their best player.. that's all the warriors do is move the ball and set screens with Elite players.. they aint beating the Dubs

The main reason they started to struggle is b/c Brad Stevens switched the offense up w/ IT out to more of a heavy off ball screens/screen and roll/pin down action which GS does a lot of (masterfully btw).

The thing is tho, the more the Cavs played the Warriors during the series, the better they got @ defending them/it. I see the same going here, it's just an adjustment period.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited May 2017
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Chuck always has Shaq in his feels. He ? on him in the pre-show too. Said it would be a much better show without him. No punchline or anything. lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Their not coached by pop and kawhi puts more fear in kd heart than Bron just throwing ? out their I don't live by these words

Whats wrong with you ? lol

KD averaged 28 on 50% last year when OKC put out a better Spurs team

Hit the showers ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall hilarious n low key ridiculous with the "trade IT" chatter lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

R.D. wrote: »

Whats wrong with you ? lol

KD averaged 28 on 50% last year when OKC put out a better Spurs team

Hit the showers ?
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Is it ok to admit LeBron ain't the best player in the league anymore or we gotta hold that facade a lil longer

LeBron is still the best player in the league.

The disparity isn't as big as it once was though. Guys like KD, Westbrook, and AD are in the rear view mirror imo.

None of them can carry a team quite like LeBron can though I can see LeBron losing a step here in the next 2 seasons or so though that athleticism is already starting to fade ever so slightly. I still don't think he'll completely fall off just yet though.

He's not. I was just the gauging the temperature. I'll just wait til it's more apparent and we can rationally look back and say that's it's been that way (a la Kobe-LeBron)

My eyes don't support LBJ being the best and the numbers don't either

If you want to put the top guys in a tier, he's in there

But LeBron just being the best player in the league, that's not a fact anymore

I've heard several analysts claim he has the best team he's ever had and that's not a stretch

You really believed what you said don't quote me again ?

You gargle the ? of ? beliefs​ all around this board nh