The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-confident-he-school-golovkin-easy-fight--116831
    Mayweather Confident He Would School Golovkin in 'Easy' Fight

By Radio Rahim

London, UK - Back when Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs) retired in September of 2015, there were plenty of fans who were asking him to face IBF, WBA, WBC, IBO middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).

Golovkin was very willing to get on board with that fight, and even offered to squeeze down to the junior middleweight limit of 154 or even 154.5-pounds in order to stake his middleweight belts. Mayweather has already captured titles at 130, 135, 140, 147 and 154.

Mayweather fought three times at 154-pounds and captured two world titles at the weight, but he never weighed any higher than 151-pounds for any of those pounds - even on the night of the fight.

Mayweather credits Golovkin with being a good fighter, but he's not overly impressed with him after watching the middleweight have some issues last September with Kell Brook, who moved up two weight divisions to take the fight.

“I seen Kell Brook fight Triple G and you guys was crazy about Triple G, talking – ‘Oh, Triple G was such an unbelievable fighter.’ He’s okay, I mean, straight up and down no special effects. I mean, even at the age of 40, but I’m not looking forward to fighting Triple G but…that’d be easy,” Mayweather told members of the media in the UK.

When he was directly asked if he would school Golovkin in a potential fight, Mayweather replied:

“Oh, of course, you know that. What’s understood ain’t really got to be talked about," Mayweather said.

But, Mayweather threw water on the possibility of ever heading up to the middleweight limit of 160 to face Golovkin or another other opponent in the division.

“I can’t, I can’t, I can’t go up to middleweight, I never was a 154 pounder and like I said before, when the history books is written, you know, when you look at the records, hate it or love it, they will say Floyd Mayweather was a winner," Mayweather said.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-suggests-crawford-next-fight-wont-televised-by-hbo--116816
    Arum Suggests Crawford’s Next Fight Won’t Be Televised by HBO

By Keith Idec

NEW YORK – Bob Arum made it clear Saturday night that he won’t wait around for an HBO date before scheduling Terence Crawford’s return to the ring.

Crawford’s promoter wants the unbeaten WBC/WBO super lightweight champion to fight sometime in the summer. If that means finding a television partner other than HBO, so be it.

“Crawford’s gonna fight this summer,” Arum said following Crawford’s superb performance against Felix Diaz on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden. “If we can get the fight for the unification [against Julius Indongo], that’s fine.

“But he’s gonna fight this summer. Now don’t ask me, ‘Did [HBO] give you a date?’ That’s yesterday’s news. I’m a f***in’ promoter and I’m gonna get a fight that people wanna see. I’m gonna put it on, on a date that I wanna put it on, and just wait.”

The 85-year-old Arum made Crawford’s unification fight against Ukraine’s Viktor Postol, an easy victory for Crawford, a pay-per-view event last July 23 because he couldn’t come to an agreement with HBO to televise it live on the network. He hasn’t said he would take Crawford-Indongo to pay-per-view, too, but HBO Sports executive vice president Peter Nelson might not be willing to televise Crawford’s next fight so soon.

HBO has aired fewer fights live on the network in 2017 than usual and that trend seemingly will continue. Crawford-Diaz headlined just the fourth live boxing broadcast on HBO this year and there is just one more live event currently on the premium cable channel’s schedule (a tripleheader July 15 from Inglewood, California).

Crawford’s fight Saturday night was his first fight in more than five months and Arum wants him to be more active than that. If Arum can’t make a bout between Crawford (31-0, 22 KOs) and Namibia’s Indongo (22-0, 11 KOs), who owns the IBF, IBO and WBA 140-pound championships, Crawford will fight someone else within the super lightweight division during the summer.

“It’s gonna be a good, saleable fight,” Arum said. “But he’s gonna fight this summer. He’s gonna take two weeks off and get back in the ring [to train]. I mean, the idea that you get a talent like Crawford or [Vasyl] Lomachenko, and you have him fight once or twice a year, is a crime. … Oscar De La Hoya, when he was coming into real prominence, he was fighting five times a year. You know, [on] HBO, he was fighting [on] pay-per-view. He was fighting all the time. That’s what you’ve gotta do.”

Crawford has made 11 appearances either on HBO or HBO Pay-Per-View over the past four years.

Arum argued during a pre-fight press conference Thursday at Madison Square Garden that it’s not necessary to thank HBO for airing boxing. The Hall-of-Fame promoter noted that NBA players don’t thank networks during interviews for televising their games.

Crawford contended later in that press conference that it is indeed necessary to express his gratitude to the network for airing his fights because it isn’t required to do so.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/agitated-arum-hbo-showtime-dont-own-boxing-business--116832
    Agitated Arum: HBO, Showtime Don’t Own the Boxing Business!

By Keith Idec

NEW YORK – Bob Arum’s love-hate relationship with HBO took another tumultuous turn Saturday night.

The outspoken promoter promised a group of reporters during a ringside rant at Madison Square Garden that he won’t wait around for HBO to offer dates to his company, Top Rank Inc. Arum wants gifted fighters like Terence Crawford and Vasyl Lomachenko to fight on a more regular basis and has grown tired of frustrating battles with the premium cable channel’s hierarchy over broadcasting his company’s fights.

When a reporter asked Arum if that meant “the days of HBO are coming to an end,” particularly as it pertains to Top Rank, an aggravated Arum launched into a tirade regarding the influence HBO and rival Showtime have within his industry.

“That’s none of your f***ing business,” Arum said. “What the f*** are you talking about? HBO has done great for boxing. They’ve been very good to boxing. I have nothing bad to say about HBO, but they’re just a f***in’ network. That’s all they are. They don’t own the business of boxing.

“And you may also wanna call up the guy over at Showtime and tell him the same thing. He don’t own boxing. He’s just a f***ing network that puts on stuff for their subscribers.”

Arum referred to Stephen Espinoza, Showtime Sports’ executive vice president and general manager. Showtime’s boxing brand has made significant strides during Espinoza’s five-plus years at the network, but Showtime and HBO have long been the primary providers of the large license fees that pay purses for most top-level boxers.

Arum is exploring alternatives to airing fights featuring his company’s talent because Top Rank rarely has its fighters appear on Showtime and HBO has offered fewer dates overall for boxing programming this year.

Crawford’s technical knockout win against Felix Diaz (19-2, 9 KOs) on Saturday night headlined just the fourth live boxing event HBO has televised in 2017. There is just one such show on HBO’s current calendar – a tripleheader July 15 in Inglewood, California that’ll feature WBC super featherweight champion Miguel Berchelt against Takashi Miura in the main event.

More than any promoter, Arum has shown a willingness to risk his company’s money when HBO hasn’t shown interest in televising Top Rank’s events live on the network.

Crawford’s 140-pound title unification fight against Ukraine’s Viktor Postol last July 23 was packaged as a pay-per-view event because Arum and HBO couldn’t come to an agreement to broadcast it live on HBO.

Arum also independently produced Manny Pacquiao’s last pay-per-view fight, an easy victory over Jessie Vargas on November 5 in Las Vegas, and an April 22 show from Carson, California. That four-fight offering featured WBO featherweight champion Oscar Valdez’s successful defense against Miguel Marriaga in the main event.

Crawford (31-0, 22 KOs) has had each of his last nine fights broadcast by HBO or HBO Pay-Per-View and 11 overall. If HBO Sports executive vice president Peter Nelson isn’t interested in broadcasting Crawford’s next fight, probably against fellow super lightweight champion Julius Indongo (22-0, 11 KOs), within the time frame Arum seeks, the promoter plans to move forward without the network’s assistance.

“Crawford’s gonna fight this summer,” Arum said. “If we can get the fight for the unification [against Indongo], that’s fine. But he’s gonna fight this summer. Now don’t ask me, ‘Did they give you a date?’ That’s yesterday’s news. I’m a f***in’ promoter and I’m gonna get a fight that people wanna see. I’m gonna put it on, on a date that I wanna put it on, and just wait.”
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easier said than done Mayweather.
  • Mastery
    Options
    In before Connor McGregor hires Steve Forbes for sparring to prepare for Mayweather haha
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-suggests-crawford-next-fight-wont-televised-by-hbo--116816

By Keith Idec

NEW YORK – Bob Arum made it clear Saturday night that he won’t wait around for an HBO date before scheduling Terence Crawford’s return to the ring.

Crawford’s promoter wants the unbeaten WBC/WBO super lightweight champion to fight sometime in the summer. If that means finding a television partner other than HBO, so be it.

“Crawford’s gonna fight this summer,” Arum said following Crawford’s superb performance against Felix Diaz on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden. “If we can get the fight for the unification [against Julius Indongo], that’s fine.

“But he’s gonna fight this summer. Now don’t ask me, ‘Did [HBO] give you a date?’ That’s yesterday’s news. I’m a f***in’ promoter and I’m gonna get a fight that people wanna see. I’m gonna put it on, on a date that I wanna put it on, and just wait.”

The 85-year-old Arum made Crawford’s unification fight against Ukraine’s Viktor Postol, an easy victory for Crawford, a pay-per-view event last July 23 because he couldn’t come to an agreement with HBO to televise it live on the network. He hasn’t said he would take Crawford-Indongo to pay-per-view, too, but HBO Sports executive vice president Peter Nelson might not be willing to televise Crawford’s next fight so soon.

HBO has aired fewer fights live on the network in 2017 than usual and that trend seemingly will continue. Crawford-Diaz headlined just the fourth live boxing broadcast on HBO this year and there is just one more live event currently on the premium cable channel’s schedule (a tripleheader July 15 from Inglewood, California).

Crawford’s fight Saturday night was his first fight in more than five months and Arum wants him to be more active than that. If Arum can’t make a bout between Crawford (31-0, 22 KOs) and Namibia’s Indongo (22-0, 11 KOs), who owns the IBF, IBO and WBA 140-pound championships, Crawford will fight someone else within the super lightweight division during the summer.

“It’s gonna be a good, saleable fight,” Arum said. “But he’s gonna fight this summer. He’s gonna take two weeks off and get back in the ring [to train]. I mean, the idea that you get a talent like Crawford or [Vasyl] Lomachenko, and you have him fight once or twice a year, is a crime. … Oscar De La Hoya, when he was coming into real prominence, he was fighting five times a year. You know, [on] HBO, he was fighting [on] pay-per-view. He was fighting all the time. That’s what you’ve gotta do.”

Crawford has made 11 appearances either on HBO or HBO Pay-Per-View over the past four years.

Arum argued during a pre-fight press conference Thursday at Madison Square Garden that it’s not necessary to thank HBO for airing boxing. The Hall-of-Fame promoter noted that NBA players don’t thank networks during interviews for televising their games.

Crawford contended later in that press conference that it is indeed necessary to express his gratitude to the network for airing his fights because it isn’t required to do so.

smh Arum just gonna do Crawford ? .....HBO is casual heaven and he need that exposure
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

By Keith Idec

smh Arum just gonna do Crawford ? .....HBO is casual heaven and he need that exposure

He can put Crawford on showtime like he did with Manny.
  • D. Morgan
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Spence Hotel About Block Away From Manchester Terror Attack

The Manchester hotel at which welterweight contender Errol Spence Jr. stayed for a week is just one block away from Manchester Arena, where a suicidal terrorist detonated a bomb Monday night that killed 22 people and injured 59 others as they left the building following an Ariana Grande concert.

A source close to Spence told BoxingScene.com on Tuesday that Spence had checked out of the hotel earlier Monday because he and his team relocated, as planned, to a hotel in Sheffield, England.

Manchester is about a half-hour away from Sheffield, where the undefeated Spence, of DeSoto, Texas, will challenge IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25 KOs) on Saturday night. They’ll fight at Bramall Lane, a soccer stadium in Brook’s hometown of Sheffield.

The card headlined by Brook-Spence is expected to proceed as planned, despite that the United Kingdom raised its terrorism threat level from “severe” to “critical” on Tuesday. British prime minister Theresa May also announced Tuesday that intelligence officials have warned that another attack may be “imminent.”

Until Monday, Spence (21-0, 18 KOs) had stayed at a Manchester hotel since arriving in England on May 14 because he was using Amir Khan’s gym in nearby Bolton for the last week of training camp. The source said that a van transporting Spence and his team from Manchester to Sheffield drove directly past Manchester Arena several hours before the attack, when concertgoers were starting to enter the arena for the show Monday night.

The 27-year-old Spence, who fought for the United States at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, couldn’t be reached for comment Tuesday.

The powerful southpaw, Brook’s mandatory challenger, arrived in England nearly two full weeks before boxing Brook because he wanted an ample amount of time to shake off jet lag, and to get accustomed to a new environment and time zone.

Showtime will broadcast Brook-Spence on Saturday in the United States (5:15 p.m. ET/2:15 p.m. PT). Their scheduled 12-rounder, Brook’s first fight since middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin stopped him in the fifth round September 10 in London, will be televised via Sky Sports Box Office in the United Kingdom (6 p.m. BST; £16.95 in HD).

http://www.boxingscene.com/spence-hotel-about-block-away-from-manchester-terror-attack--116882
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-confident-he-school-golovkin-easy-fight--116831

By Radio Rahim

London, UK - Back when Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs) retired in September of 2015, there were plenty of fans who were asking him to face IBF, WBA, WBC, IBO middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).

Golovkin was very willing to get on board with that fight, and even offered to squeeze down to the junior middleweight limit of 154 or even 154.5-pounds in order to stake his middleweight belts. Mayweather has already captured titles at 130, 135, 140, 147 and 154.

Mayweather fought three times at 154-pounds and captured two world titles at the weight, but he never weighed any higher than 151-pounds for any of those pounds - even on the night of the fight.

Mayweather credits Golovkin with being a good fighter, but he's not overly impressed with him after watching the middleweight have some issues last September with Kell Brook, who moved up two weight divisions to take the fight.

“I seen Kell Brook fight Triple G and you guys was crazy about Triple G, talking – ‘Oh, Triple G was such an unbelievable fighter.’ He’s okay, I mean, straight up and down no special effects. I mean, even at the age of 40, but I’m not looking forward to fighting Triple G but…that’d be easy,” Mayweather told members of the media in the UK.

When he was directly asked if he would school Golovkin in a potential fight, Mayweather replied:

“Oh, of course, you know that. What’s understood ain’t really got to be talked about," Mayweather said.

But, Mayweather threw water on the possibility of ever heading up to the middleweight limit of 160 to face Golovkin or another other opponent in the division.

“I can’t, I can’t, I can’t go up to middleweight, I never was a 154 pounder and like I said before, when the history books is written, you know, when you look at the records, hate it or love it, they will say Floyd Mayweather was a winner," Mayweather said.

Mayweather should shut the hell up about ? he wont/cant do and keep it moving its not necessary
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Spence Hotel About Block Away From Manchester Terror Attack

The Manchester hotel at which welterweight contender Errol Spence Jr. stayed for a week is just one block away from Manchester Arena, where a suicidal terrorist detonated a bomb Monday night that killed 22 people and injured 59 others as they left the building following an Ariana Grande concert.

A source close to Spence told BoxingScene.com on Tuesday that Spence had checked out of the hotel earlier Monday because he and his team relocated, as planned, to a hotel in Sheffield, England.

Manchester is about a half-hour away from Sheffield, where the undefeated Spence, of DeSoto, Texas, will challenge IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25 KOs) on Saturday night. They’ll fight at Bramall Lane, a soccer stadium in Brook’s hometown of Sheffield.

The card headlined by Brook-Spence is expected to proceed as planned, despite that the United Kingdom raised its terrorism threat level from “severe” to “critical” on Tuesday. British prime minister Theresa May also announced Tuesday that intelligence officials have warned that another attack may be “imminent.”

Until Monday, Spence (21-0, 18 KOs) had stayed at a Manchester hotel since arriving in England on May 14 because he was using Amir Khan’s gym in nearby Bolton for the last week of training camp. The source said that a van transporting Spence and his team from Manchester to Sheffield drove directly past Manchester Arena several hours before the attack, when concertgoers were starting to enter the arena for the show Monday night.

The 27-year-old Spence, who fought for the United States at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, couldn’t be reached for comment Tuesday.

The powerful southpaw, Brook’s mandatory challenger, arrived in England nearly two full weeks before boxing Brook because he wanted an ample amount of time to shake off jet lag, and to get accustomed to a new environment and time zone.

Showtime will broadcast Brook-Spence on Saturday in the United States (5:15 p.m. ET/2:15 p.m. PT). Their scheduled 12-rounder, Brook’s first fight since middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin stopped him in the fifth round September 10 in London, will be televised via Sky Sports Box Office in the United Kingdom (6 p.m. BST; £16.95 in HD).

http://www.boxingscene.com/spence-hotel-about-block-away-from-manchester-terror-attack--116882

I hope nothing happens to these guys during the fight
  • aneed123
    Options

By Keith Idec

It ain't the same. Casuals love hbo and associate showtime with Haymon. How u build Crawford on hbo then pull him right when he p4p status? He doin him a disservice. When hbo could build up Crawford vs Manny
  • D. Morgan
    Options

By Keith Idec

It ain't the same. Casuals love hbo and associate showtime with Haymon. How u build Crawford on hbo then pull him right when he p4p status? He doin him a disservice. When hbo could build up Crawford vs Manny

So we know Arum is a liar but we going to act as if he telling the truth here just for the conversation.

Arum is saying HBO not giving him a date for the summer for Crawford. So it makes sense to you for Arum and Crawford to just wait for HBO to give him a date instead of trying to be active?

Showtime has casuals fans as well just cause its not as many as HBO has doesn't mean its a bad move. Also don't forget Arum only put Manny on Showtime for 1 fight. If that is what he has to do for Crawford I don't see a problem with it. Also it might get Crawford a new set of casual fans because maybe they subscribe to Showtime and not HBO.

The ? is no where near a basic black and white situation.

I'd rather Crawford be active than to sit out 6-9 months waiting for HBO to give him a fight date. Crawford sitting out a long ass time does him a bigger disservice than him having a fight or 2 on Showtime or ppv.
  • aneed123
    Options

By Keith Idec

So we know Arum is a liar but we going to act as if he telling the truth here just for the conversation.

Arum is saying HBO not giving him a date for the summer for Crawford. So it makes sense to you for Arum and Crawford to just wait for HBO to give him a date instead of trying to be active?

Showtime has casuals fans as well just cause its not as many as HBO has doesn't mean its a bad move. Also don't forget Arum only put Manny on Showtime for 1 fight. If that is what he has to do for Crawford I don't see a problem with it. Also it might get Crawford a new set of casual fans because maybe they subscribe to Showtime and not HBO.

I'd rather Crawford be active than to sit out 6-9 months waiting for HBO to give him a fight date. Crawford sitting out a long ass time does him a bigger disservice than him having a fight or 2 on Showtime or ppv.

I feel u. I just find it fishy that they build Crawford up on hbo allow him to fight in Omaha on they network and all of a sudden when he wants Manny and u got hbo pushing for that fight all of sudden arum says they have no date. Arum trying to milk some ppvs outta Crawford like he did cotto and Chavez Jr. Cuz best believe if he makes Manny Crawford hbo will have a date and love it.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

By Keith Idec

I feel u. I just find it fishy that they build Crawford up on hbo allow him to fight in Omaha on they network and all of a sudden when he wants Manny and u got hbo pushing for that fight all of sudden arum says they have no date. Arum trying to milk some ppvs outta Crawford like he did cotto and Chavez Jr. Cuz best believe if he makes Manny Crawford hbo will have a date and love it.

Anything involving Arum is fishy. Thing is though we can't forget how much HBO has cut their boxing budget. If I remember correctly the Crawford vs Diaz fight was only the 4th live fight HBO has shown this year and the next live fight on HBO ain't until July.

IMO both Arum as usual and HBO is on some ? .

As a fan I just want Crawford to be active and if that means a few fights need to be off HBO then so be it.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    @aneed123 funny you mentioned Crawford vs Manny

Arum: Pacquiao Wants Purse for Crawford to be Worth the Risk

NEW YORK – As fans and media continue blaming Bob Arum for not making Manny Pacquiao versus Terence Crawford, Arum is confident he can finally make that fight for later this year.

Arum told BoxingScene.com that the fight will be worth more money for Pacquiao now that Crawford’s brand has been built through a series of dominant victories. According to the 85-year-old promoter, Pacquiao’s potential purse for fighting Crawford is what prevented the pay-per-view fight from happening over the past year-and-a-half.

The Filipino superstar instead has fought Timothy Bradley in an unnecessary rubber match and Jessie Vargas, then the WBO welterweight champion, and arranged a fight against unknown Australian Jeff Horn. Assuming the 38-year-old Pacquiao (59-6-2, 38 KOs) defeats Horn (16-0-1, 11 KOs) on July 2 in Brisbane, Australia, Arum expects Pacquiao to accept a fight against Crawford (31-0, 22 KOs) for some time in November.

“Manny wants that fight if the money is commensurate with the risk,” Arum told BoxingScene.com. “Now, he didn’t wanna do that fight and make the same money that he would make on a Vargas fight. You can’t blame him. And now that Crawford is becoming known more, I think that we could anticipate that a Pacquiao-Crawford fight would do a lot more business than Pacquiao-Vargas did. [More money is] one of the things that clearly should motivate Manny.”

Arum didn’t specify how much money he offered Pacquiao last year to fight Crawford or how much more he’d offer later this year. Regardless, Arum made his offer to Pacquiao based on the type of pay-per-view business he thought the fight would do because, unlike bouts broadcast live on HBO or Showtime, his company, Top Rank Inc., absorbs almost all of the financial risks for pay-per-view events.

The 29-year-old Crawford called a shot at Pacquiao “the only fight” he wants in the immediate aftermath of his impressive victory over Felix Diaz (19-2, 9 KOs) on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden. A shot at Pacquiao might not require Crawford to move up from 140 to 147 pounds because Pacquiao, the WBO welterweight champion, can make 140 pounds comfortably.

The Omaha, Nebraska, native, who owns the WBC and WBO 140-pound championships, also acknowledged following his technical knockout win against Diaz that his next fight probably will come against unbeaten Julius Indongo. Namibia’s Indongo (22-0, 11 KOs) holds the IBF, IBO and WBA super lightweight titles and would give Crawford a rare opportunity to win all of boxing’s recognized world titles in his weight class.

“The guy I’d like to match him with is the guy who has the other two titles [Indongo], so it would be a nice fight for four belts on the line,” Arum said. “So we’ll see. And then, if he wins that I would go to Manny and try to make that fight. It’s the biggest fight for Manny.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-pacquiao-wants-purse-crawford-worth-risk--116858
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adrien Broner jailed for three days after failing to appear in court during disorderly conduct hearing

Adrien Broner, who was once considered as the heir to Floyd Mayweather as boxing's kingpin, has been jailed for three days for contempt of court.
    The troubled American boxer is now serving three days behind bars after failing to appear in court for part of his hearing into a disorderly conduct charge, relating to a 2014 incident at a bar in Kentucky, for which he received a suspended sentence after pleading guilty.
    He was led away in handcuffs following the hearing on Monday.

40BC538B00000578-0-image-a-21_1495622442211.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4537492/Adrien-Broner-jailed-three-days-contempt-court.html#ixzz4i10wHWb4

#washed
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adrien Broner jailed for three days after failing to appear in court during disorderly conduct hearing

Adrien Broner, who was once considered as the heir to Floyd Mayweather as boxing's kingpin, has been jailed for three days for contempt of court.
    The troubled American boxer is now serving three days behind bars after failing to appear in court for part of his hearing into a disorderly conduct charge, relating to a 2014 incident at a bar in Kentucky, for which he received a suspended sentence after pleading guilty.
    He was led away in handcuffs following the hearing on Monday.

40BC538B00000578-0-image-a-21_1495622442211.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4537492/Adrien-Broner-jailed-three-days-contempt-court.html#ixzz4i10wHWb4

#washed

#?
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

don´t make me nosign you ma ? , sayin ? like that, smh
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

By Radio Rahim

Mayweather should shut the hell up about ? he wont/cant do and keep it moving its not necessary

nah, he earned the right to say whatever he want to say, whenever, if ppl won´t give him his just dues, let him value himself...
  • Mastery
    Options

Nosign me all you want my dude haha. Unless he did it or is going to do it, he needs to ? . Brook the only ? that had the ? from WW to go up and face GGG at 160, not no catchweight.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nosign me all you want my dude haha. Unless he did it or is going to do it, he needs to ? . Brook the only ? that had the ? from WW to go up and face GGG at 160, not no catchweight.

And you seen tha results of fightin ggg at his weight. ..
  • Mastery
    Options

I did, I seen a fighter GGG couldn't knock down. I seen a ? with a chin take GGG best shots and stay on his feet, something that most middleweights can't do, let alone a WW.

Mayweather ain't get in there with him so you really shouldn't have ? to say on the matter. Unless Mayweather going to come back and fight him, he and all you ? cosigning his ? need to ? .
  • Mastery
    Options
    Just seen that Spence is more than a 2/1 favorite over Brook. Going to make victory even sweeter for Brook haha
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did, I seen a fighter GGG couldn't knock down. I seen a ? with a chin take GGG best shots and stay on his feet, something that most middleweights can't do, let alone a WW.

Mayweather ain't get in there with him so you really shouldn't have ? to say on the matter. Unless Mayweather going to come back and fight him, he and all you ? cosigning his ? need to ? .

Or you don't have to pay attention to him

He will never stop talking
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Or you don't have to pay attention to him

He will never stop talking

Or he can ?