Rick Ross Shares Title Of Meek Mill's Upcoming Album

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

1495649316_39d8092562ea96b9ac0e7092b605e491.jpg

You win some, you lose some.

Earlier today, Rick Ross took to Snapchat for some live fan interaction. Along with his usual display of boss-like wisdom, Yung Renzel also happened to reveal the title of Meek Mill's upcoming album - Wins & Losses.

While this title may very well provide fodder for many "L" related jokes, Ross breaks down why it a poignant and appropriate choice. "That's what it's bout, ? ," says Ross. "Wins and losses. Just gotta add up to more wins. You gon lose, but win...Go watch you a nice film, a movie, you know. Enjoy life."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiWOqpyUKV8

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This seriously can't be the name of the album.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOSERS DON'T WIN BETTER SUITS HIM...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100k first week then he gone fall off worse than logics second week.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    The title makes sense Meek lost nikki & is winning again already...

• RickyRich
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

only in ur eyes hes winin out here
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Damn all I did was post a pic & this ? ass cracka @KnowReasonForPeace gotta flag my ? this ? is ridiculous for real I'm tired of looking@ that ? ? that cracka got n his avi on all my posts

RickyRich wrote: »

only in ur eyes hes winin out here

? drakie
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Damn all I did was post a pic & this ? ass cracka @KnowReasonForPeace gotta flag my ? this ? is ridiculous for real I'm tired of looking@ that ? ? that cracka got n his avi on all my posts

You ruin threads so im flagging. You not gone do ? but pm ? crying then post the same ? paragraph. Stop @'ing me ? and stay on topic. I told you we done going back and forth
  • RickyRich
    Options
    homie so quick wit the photos lol . ? got multiple tabs opens
  • RickyRich
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Meek new ? Nessa sexy as ? though !!

ya i been following her a min before he got with her . shes sexy as hell way better then nicki . i thought she was brown but shes Colombian
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited May 2017
    Options

She looks good but but i need to see her without the makeup. They fooling us with the glow up
  • gee757
    Options

You ruin threads so im flagging. You not gone do ? but pm ? crying then post the same ? paragraph. Stop @'ing me ? and stay on topic. I told you we done going back and forth

Cracka ? white boy ? u idgaf about u ? u r a white boy playing blk online leave my posts alone u weirdo male stalking ? ? ....ya ? ass made threats net thuggin&​I told ya cracka ass too come to the 757 to get ya head knocked off since ya begging for that...then ya ? ass got shook & start talking some nc ? gtfoh I don't give a ? about ya scary ? net thug ass

Let these squares on the net tell it meek lost smh
  • RickyRich
    Options
    her daughter is very adorable
  • RickyRich
    Options

Cracka ? white boy ? u idgaf about u ? u r a white boy playing blk online leave my posts alone u weirdo male stalking ? ? ....ya ? ass made threats net thuggin&​I told ya cracka ass too come to the 757 to get ya head knocked off since ya begging for that...then ya ? ass got shook & start talking some nc ? gtfoh I don't give a ? about ya scary ? net thug ass

ya u right he aint lose at that part but u losing at life everyday
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just happy the word dream ain't in it. I think this will be good
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

ya u right he aint lose at that part but u losing at life everyday

See mods this ? is engaging me...? u ? ass drakie idgaf about what u got too say I live n the States & u live Canada......ya from the place where u can have ghostwriters & u can still claim to b top5 & j n hip hop & n the states that ? don't fly so ? what ya talking about Gtfoh
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    That chick dont look better than Nicki in the face, not at all.

Only thing she prolly got on nicki is a real ass and thats just a maybe with the way these ? movin today
  • RickyRich
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    That chick dont look better than Nicki in the face, not at all.

Only thing she prolly got on nicki is a real ass and thats just a maybe with the way these ? movin today

she has a way better face then nicki
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    100k first week then he gone fall off worse than logics second week.

The funny thing is Logics 2nd week in the 34K range still did better that wale first week lmaoo.

Let wale tell it he didnt flop lol
  • thuggathugga
    thuggathugga Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Options
    Should be changed to mostly loses
  • gee757
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ? is petty talking bout her face ain't better then nikkis like o girl is a slouch duck...meek will probably never win on the net but he can keep counting them Ws IRL! Cuz Quentin Miller is real! #GlowUp

This ? @KnowReasonForPeace is the tru definition of a male stalking ? just watch this ? cracka Everytime I post this raging ? weirdo got issues..
  • RickyRich
    Options
    ? is petty talking bout her face ain't better then nikkis like o girl is a slouch duck...meek will probably never win on the net but he can keep counting them Ws IRL! Cuz Quentin Miller is real! #GlowUp

take that mans nuts out ya mouth