Black ppl can't have nothing without Wiggers trying to style bite

Options
Supreme_Mind999
Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Reason
Ya'll wiggers are vampires to the cultures with your fake identities..Why can't we have our cultural roots in peace without ya'll ? ryding and forcing your odd behaviors on us?

Why can't ya'll come up with a creative culture as popular as hip hop and eat off your own creations instead of ? the integrity of this thing of ours to make money?

How many brothers you see square dancing and singing country music?

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That is just their nature.We create and they steal and re create
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    rock & roll & rap/hiphop is da proof of this theory look @ elvis & marshall...smh
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    they need to steal these tight ass jeans back
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

lol... agreed
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2010
    Options

And dem wack ass mohawks too lol
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

HAHAHA CoSizzle
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im pretty sure mohawks were originally sported by Native Americans

Latino culture gets bitten a lot too.

Look at all these dudes wearing dickies and chucks and driving lowriders and all that ? . That's latin culture.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »

Look at all these dudes wearing dickies and chucks and driving lowriders and all that ? . That's latin culture.

yes but the black man borrowed that and we are talking about whitey!!!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2010
    Options

Origins of name

In the Mohawk language, the people call themselves the autonym, Kanien'kehá:ka, "People of the Flint". It has been spelled in a variety of ways as Europeans tried to put it into their phonetic systems (e.g. Canyeers.) Some sources say Europeans adopted an Algonquian-language exonym given to the Kahnawake by traditional competitors of the tribe: in their language Mohawk meant "eaters of flesh".[1][2] Other historians believe Europeans such as the Dutch, who called them Maquasen, and English, who first called them Mohowawogs, were trying to render the phonetic sounds of the name which they heard other tribes call them.[3] The Dutch also referred to the Mohawk as Hawks, Egils, or Maquas. The French adapted these terms as Aigniers, Maquis, or called them by the generic Iroquois. The accepted traditional use of "People of the Flint" is associated with their origins in the Mohawk Valley, their homeland in New York. There, the Natives used flint deposits to tip their arrows and for other toolmaking.

Cannibalistic tribes wore the mohawk..Another euro custom
  • SCRATCHOFF
    SCRATCHOFF Members Posts: 688
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I was about to say... Yall know they don't have a culture right??? Their culture is TAKING... lol

We as a people (Yes I stay on my black people lets advance movement) just need to learn how to control our stuff.... So when they borrow our stuff WE profit from it

All about the dollar.. Dollar = power.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And dem wack ass mohawks too lol

yea they gotta take the mohawk back

and we think folks getting ? now imagine what marvin gaye's contract really looked like if you broke that ? down whitey was rapping pockets dam near til master p popped up and made artists more aware
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *cough* Teflon Don*cough*
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea they gotta take the mohawk back

and we think folks getting ? now imagine what marvin gaye's contract really looked like if you broke that ? down whitey was rapping pockets dam near til master p popped up and made artists more aware

diddy does the same thing though....to other black people
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2010
    Options

What latino cultures?..Because puerto ricans,dominicans,etc belong to the same african family tree because of their ties to the moors
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2010
    Options
    diddy does the same thing though....to other black people

ANd thats why he's a devil..He'll ? his fellow brother or sister and kiss whitey's ass..Watch Get him to the greek and tell me Puffy ain't a fallen angel
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeh but isn't Hip-Hop about unity and for everyone who is predominantly poor and lives in an Urban Inner City enviroment?

Yeh you have whites who wear Sean John, Rocawear, Southpole and talk in Hip-Hop slang

But at the same time you have blacks who wear Gucci, Prada, DKNY, Calvin Klein and drive expensive German cars

Clothing & Music doesn't come down to race it's colorless i mean one of the best Country Artists is a black person

Rather then crucify a white person or a chinese person or latino person who has love for black Music& black culture shouldn't people be worried about pedophiles, drug dealers & rapists?
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A lotta Rappers are influenced by European culture & upper class white American culture from wearing Gucci, Prada, DKNY, Ralph Lauren and Rappers are influenced by the Mafia

There are certain black millitants like Supreme Mind that seem to hate white people but you don't really get white Techno Music fan's say other races can't enjoy Techno
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ANd thats why he's a devil..He'll ? his fellow brother or sister and kiss whitey's ass..Watch Get him to the greek and tell me Puffy ain't a fallen angel

backinwhite made a thread asking why is diddy the devel the other day.....you should have been on to tell him
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Yeh but isn't Hip-Hop about unity and for everyone who is predominantly poor and lives in an Urban Inner City enviroment?

Yeh you have whites who wear Sean John, Rocawear, Southpole and talk in Hip-Hop slang

But at the same time you have blacks who wear Gucci, Prada, DKNY, Calvin Klein and drive expensive German cars

Clothing & Music doesn't come down to race it's colorless i mean one of the best Country Artists is a black person

Rather then crucify a white person or a chinese person or latino person who has love for black Music& black culture shouldn't people be worried about pedophiles, drug dealers & rapists?

The problem lies in other races destroying the integrity of our art and exploiting it for money..

I don't have a problem with other races enjoying our arts,but when you build company just to exploit and water down our content with excessive pop music then THATS WHEN THE RIFT STARTS..

You don't see black ceo infiltrating country music and enforcing creative control over a white artist's musical content..Quit the bullshyt..Its a double standard
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2010
    Options
    backinwhite made a thread asking why is diddy the devel the other day.....you should have been on to tell him

Man That cat didn't want the truth..Another cat came in there and destroyed that dude lol..I didn't need to drop nothing in there
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A lotta Rappers are influenced by European culture & upper class white American culture from wearing Gucci, Prada, DKNY, Ralph Lauren and Rappers are influenced by the Mafia

There are certain black millitants like Supreme Mind that seem to hate white people but you don't really get white Techno Music fan's say other races can't enjoy Techno

Alot of rappers are under a spell..Instead of creating their own clothing brand they support ? europeans,thats their business..

I'm not a black militant or a hater of people..I'm a realist...let them have their cultures and let us have our ? .point blank
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The problem lies in other races destroying the integrity of our art and exploiting it for money..

I don't have a problem with other races enjoying our arts,but when you build company just to exploit and water down our content with excessive pop music then THATS WHEN THE RIFT STARTS..

You don't see black ceo infiltrating country music and enforcing creative control over a white artist's musical content..Quit the bullshyt..Its a double standard

Agreed i do think the Jews control Hip-Hop

Technically Jews aren't white are they or they are?

At the same time though P Diddy is the CEO of Bad Boy so he was the one who had the creative control behind B.I.G.'s Music same with Jay Z he was the CEO of Death Row so he had creative control over 2pac's Music

Most black Rappers are signed to a black CEO

But i'm sure the majors have control too and the Universal/Interscope bosses are Jews
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2010
    Options

At the same time though P Diddy is the CEO of Bad Boy so he was the one who had the creative control behind B.I.G.'s Music same with Jay Z he was the CEO of Death Row so he had creative control over 2pac's Music

But i'm sure the majors have control too and the Universal/Interscope bosses are Jews

Yes Jews Are Whites From The 12 Tribes of Caanan..They have wars between their own bloodlines like nubians do too
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

did this ? say Jay Z was CEO of Death Row and controlled PAC..