The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a miracle when Cleveland came back from 3-1 last year. It's gonna take Death himself coming for KD and Curry for Cleveland to win this. GS in 5.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Are there any objective LeBron fans on here? Let's keep it a buck it's only like 2 maybe 3 real Cleveland fans on here. The rest of yall jumped on the bandwagon in Ohio to Miami then back to Ohio again.

Because I am not seeing this ? . Maybe I'm wrong but unless some miraculous ? happens GS should win this series.

Bruh, I don't know if your skimmin' post or not, but most people in CS got GS winnin' in 4 or 5. So what your seeing, the overwhelming majority is seeing.

? , just yesterday nikkas was tryna see if KD or Steph was gonna be MVP.

It's a few. I'm 98.9% sure they're not actual Cleveland fans. I remember a bunch of folks on the wagon rooting for Miami
    So I'm trying to understand how Cleveland wins this series from someone who can be objective.

I have no problem with someone having a different opinion. I have no dog in the fight but I'm trying to see the other side. Cuz from this side I can't see ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These cats on inside the NBA talk as though LeBron is still going to be playing at this high level for years to come.

Dude been to 7 straight Finals eventually he's going to wear down or get hurt (although I hope not). He's human. He doesn't have the type of offensive skill set that will age well either. He's a streaky shooter and his post game is mediocre imo. His passing, athleticism, and size help him get away with a lot.

Boston and Washington still both a couple of pieces away but they are in a good position for now barring injuries.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Are there any objective LeBron fans on here? Let's keep it a buck it's only like 2 maybe 3 real Cleveland fans on here. The rest of yall jumped on the bandwagon in Ohio to Miami then back to Ohio again.

Because I am not seeing this ? . Maybe I'm wrong but unless some miraculous ? happens GS should win this series.

Bruh, I don't know if your skimmin' post or not, but most people in CS got GS winnin' in 4 or 5. So what your seeing, the overwhelming majority is seeing.

It's a few. I'm 98.9% sure they're not actual Cleveland fans. I remember a bunch of folks on the wagon rooting for Miami
    So I'm trying to understand how Cleveland wins this series from someone who can be objective.

I have no problem with someone having a different opinion. I have no dog in the fight but I'm trying to see the other side. Cuz from this side I can't see ? .

There is no objective reason to pick Cleveland.. it's wishful thinking disguised as a prediction
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? though nobody talks about Magic going to the Finals 9 times out of 12 years. That's impressive as ? .

He was in that ? every year!

Magic team was ridiculously stacked ! homie had Pat Riley coaching along with the best C and 2nd best SF in the league (worthy and Kareem)

if Popovich had AD, Kawhi, and Steph .......u wouldn't blink an eye at them making 9 out of 12 finals
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Cavs for me as a Knick fan (smh) I'm sticking with the Eastern Conf
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

It's not looking good, I think they gotta play the ball of they lives 4 times to win, unlikely

My hope of kd losing for pulling that hoe move is the main thing keeping hope alive for me lol
    I expect a Titan graph in response because hoes support hoes
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

There is no objective reason to pick Cleveland.. it's wishful thinking disguised as a prediction

The only realistic chance Cleveland has of winning is A LOT of things going their way.

1. Their star 2 players fighting the Warriors 2 star players to a stand still
    2. Love and TT dominating Draymond and The Ankle Assassin in the paint
    3. Klay has to continue to struggle
    4. The only other real achilles heel for GS is they can be sloppy with the ball and Cleveland is great in transition off turnovers.

If all those things happen, they can win. I just don't see how all that happens.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Warriors in 6

Anyone who has the Cavs winning in less than 7 is a Clown whos opinion can't be taken seriously

I rest my case.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I appreciate all you guys man let's get through these casual fans, dickriders, and hot takes together
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    It was a miracle when Cleveland came back from 3-1 last year. It's gonna take Death himself coming for KD and Curry for Cleveland to win this. GS in 5.

Man U saying reminded me of the holy one

ek5hy8.jpg

Hopefully both teams stay healthy and ball out
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland LeBrons in 6.. maybe 7..
    the longer series the more it favors them ? ..

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

yet he proceeded to cry and ? about how he was received. LOL @ any of you retards taking what this pussasspunk says seriously.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much of a chance that the finals are going to be trash too​ smh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron about to be 3-5
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warriors in 6

i got GS in 6 as well bruh
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is only one basketball. Plus last I checked KD has to defend LeBron and Curry got to guard Kyrie. I still think Clevelands size will be the difference. McGee nor Zaza keeping Love or Thompson off them boards.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Cavs only have a shot if the games are close. I think both KD and Steph would fold if the game is tight, and we know Kyrie is a killa in those type of moments, so I give the Cavs the edge if the games go that way.

But for that to happen, Bron gonna only be able to rest at the half lol.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

There is only one basketball. Plus last I checked KD has to defend LeBron and Curry got to guard Kyrie. I still think Clevelands size will be the difference. McGee nor Zaza keeping Love or Thompson off them boards.

they aint keepin LeBron out the paint either...

what ? be sayin in here??
    Bogut aint commin thru that door..

wont be no blocks or makin Bron alternate his shot at the hole missin easy ass layups like last year before he got hurt..

refs let that man play he go make GS his ? . lmmfao
    ? gonna be EPIC!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    LeBron already sounding like he knows he's about to take that L. Every time he talks about GS, he gets sad.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at bron saying he aint go bald like mike but hes getting there