The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember y'all was all shouting out how the cavs were gonna lose in 5 last year but that didn't happen.... I remember....
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Are there any objective LeBron fans on here? Let's keep it a buck it's only like 2 maybe 3 real Cleveland fans on here. The rest of yall jumped on the bandwagon in Ohio to Miami then back to Ohio again.

Because I am not seeing this ? . Maybe I'm wrong but unless some miraculous ? happens GS should win this series.

Bruh, I don't know if your skimmin' post or not, but most people in CS got GS winnin' in 4 or 5. So what your seeing, the overwhelming majority is seeing.

? , just yesterday nikkas was tryna see if KD or Steph was gonna be MVP.

It's a few. I'm 98.9% sure they're not actual Cleveland fans. I remember a bunch of folks on the wagon rooting for Miami
    So I'm trying to understand how Cleveland wins this series from someone who can be objective.

I have no problem with someone having a different opinion. I have no dog in the fight but I'm trying to see the other side. Cuz from this side I can't see ? .

Just like @BlackAX410 rides for his IT and the C's, @Beta rides for Wall/Waiters/Wade and the Heat and @BOSSExcellence rides for Bron. Nikkas don't really have to have complete logic behind it. Folks gone ride 4 who they ride 4 even if the situation looks bleek.

Hell, I'm ridin' for/with Bron Bron (I'm a fan of many players tho.) They should legit lose the Finals b/c KD put the cherry on top, but I hope Bron/Kobra Ky/KL and the Cavs bust dat cherry (NH)!!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It was a miracle when Cleveland came back from 3-1 last year. It's gonna take Death himself coming for KD and Curry for Cleveland to win this. GS in 5.

There is only one basketball. Plus last I checked KD has to defend LeBron and Curry got to guard Kyrie. I still think Clevelands size will be the difference. McGee nor Zaza keeping Love or Thompson off them boards.

How Sway? GS is a better rebounding team.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are there any objective LeBron fans on here? Let's keep it a buck it's only like 2 maybe 3 real Cleveland fans on here. The rest of yall jumped on the bandwagon in Ohio to Miami then back to Ohio again.

Because I am not seeing this ? . Maybe I'm wrong but unless some miraculous ? happens GS should win this series.

Bruh, I don't know if your skimmin' post or not, but most people in CS got GS winnin' in 4 or 5. So what your seeing, the overwhelming majority is seeing.

? , just yesterday nikkas was tryna see if KD or Steph was gonna be MVP.

It's a few. I'm 98.9% sure they're not actual Cleveland fans. I remember a bunch of folks on the wagon rooting for Miami
    So I'm trying to understand how Cleveland wins this series from someone who can be objective.

I have no problem with someone having a different opinion. I have no dog in the fight but I'm trying to see the other side. Cuz from this side I can't see ? .

Just like @BlackAX410 rides for his IT and the C's, @Beta rides for Wall/Waiters/Wade and the Heat and @BOSSExcellence rides for Bron. Nikkas don't really have to have complete logic behind it. Folks gone ride 4 who they ride 4 even if the situation looks bleek.

Hell, I'm ridin' for/with Bron Bron (I'm a fan of many players tho.) They should legit lose the Finals b/c KD put the cherry on top, but I hope Bron/Kobra Ky/KL and the Cavs bust dat cherry (NH)!!

yeh..
    wherever Bron go..

I GO DAMNIT!!! hahaha

but that dont mean i cant be objective and dont know basketball..
    i dont base my assumptions off of talkin points and google stats to support my argument..
    i go wit what i see..

i didnt see GS winnin last year either..

unless these ? come shooting lights out and ? off Clevelands morale these ? gonna go at GS..

Kyrie go make Klay and Steph play D which go ? up they shot in the later quarters in the later games..
    LeBron go lean on KD which is go ? up his shot in the later quarter of the later games..

and let the ? be close he aint got the heart.. Killa Kyrie go do what he do..
    they dont have the bench they did last year and Andre is a shell of himself.. his back go give out game 2..

GS betta come out like San Antonio did after they lost that finals to LeBron.. thats the only way..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a miracle when Cleveland came back from 3-1 last year. It's gonna take Death himself coming for KD and Curry for Cleveland to win this. GS in 5.

There is only one basketball. Plus last I checked KD has to defend LeBron and Curry got to guard Kyrie. I still think Clevelands size will be the difference. McGee nor Zaza keeping Love or Thompson off them boards.

^^^your post didn't bother to mention Defensive player of the year candidate Draymond Green..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to check the numbers does nt Lebron s head to head number against KD analogous to the Bulls record against the Raptors
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    say what you want about OKC but we show up and show out for our ? unlike others in almighty big markets LOL

ut1ygmjpsc8e.jpg

lodrsjy21d3h.jpg

k8u6kflphuoy.jpg

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ready for the Finals to start.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause it aint ? to do in okc lmao. Dont nobody give a ? about that ? .

Fax
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7 straight Finals. Shouts to Bron.

Checkmark for him in the g.o.a.t. conversation. Still a long way to go though.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Don't matter how many games it takes Warriors winning the title

If I had to pick I say 4-5.No more jv conference allowing the cavs to look better than they really are.

They about to get dissected and gs motivated.This might be a 2014 finals rerun

I just cant go against lebron after what he did last year. Fuclnthe conspiracy theories, thatvnigga put the team on his back and beat a supposedly superior team. This series goes 6 either way.
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Can't wait to the finals start it's going to be so much switching up in here and ? coppin plea's it's going to be funny and sad at the same time.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

^^^your post didn't bother to mention Defensive player of the year candidate Draymond Green..

With Bogut behind him. Draymond benefitted a lot from Bogut anchoring that defense.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Out of 16 playoff teams GS ranked 2nd in postseason rebounds per game. Cleveland 10th.
    2 GS opponents ranked top 5. SA 3rd, Portland 5th. Indy, Cle's highest opponent was 10th.

Drop another alternative fact.

SA averaged 87 shots per game. Portland averaged 89 shots per game. IND shot 87 shots per game. GS averages 85 shots.

Bos averaged 84, and Toronto 79 shots per game. Cleveland averages 80 shots.

It makes sense that if teams shoot the ball less, there's gonna be less rebounds available.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How Sway? GS is a better rebounding team.

They really ain't though. In the postseason:

Love 10.3
    Thompson 9.7
    James 8.0

They got two top 10 rebounders. GS got:

Green 8.7
    Durant 7.9

And thats with GS being in series where way more shots have been taken. It's logical to think that if Cleveland played at GS pace, they would have 3 players averaging 10 boards per game.

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Cause it aint ? to do in okc lmao. Dont nobody give a ? about that ? .

tenor.gif

awww looks like I struck a nerve... so its because theres JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ? to do in H-Town even the peasants couldnt be bothered with a NBA playoff game. Yeah thats it bro. You've got it. oh wait, I thought it was cuz traffic was bad? LOL
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Watchingvthis replay on tnt and the cavs came out the gate trying to ? these ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron already sounding like he knows he's about to take that L. Every time he talks about GS, he gets sad.

He had that same look after game 4 last year. B)