The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LeBron already sounding like he knows he's about to take that L. Every time he talks about GS, he gets sad.

He had that same look after game 4 last year. B)

ehh that's what happens when you're down 3-1....which they'll be again this time.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron already sounding like he knows he's about to take that L. Every time he talks about GS, he gets sad.

ehh that's what happens when you're down 3-1....which they'll be again this time.

Why were they down 3-1. Golden States bench play which is a shell of itself.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Warriors in 6 and thats me being generous to the Cavs
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

I think that confidence carries over. He knows can't nobody hold him... AT ALL. That was a "I can't wait to bust yall ass" look if I ever seent it. 3-1, 1-3 or 2-2... Ky jus wanna ball out and let the chips fall where they may!
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very proud of my city. Was known as the "Mistake by the Lake" and now have a chance at consecutive titles.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Celtics shoulda lost to the bulls in round 1. They shouldn't even be here and it's apparent

Meanwhile your weak ass teams stumbled down the gate and missed the playoffs and lost to my squad in 7 while our best player might require hip surgery. Celtics > heat and wizards currently and for the future
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    shoutout to Al for 12,4,4 on 33 mins

? garbage, Terry rozier showed more heart smh
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    But warriors in 6 we got a lot of good looks on offense but guys were missing. The Warriors gonna dissect them
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We took back the division, took back the conference, ecf appearance, 1st pick, how can I be mad when you got teams out here building around anorexic players with long arms, big picture that was a successful season we reached our ceiling and at the same time exceeded a lot of expectations, we deserve a round of applause
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warriors about to win this series. Only wsy cavs win is if mike brown goes mike brown
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't matter how many games it takes Warriors winning the title

If I had to pick I say 4-5.No more jv conference allowing the cavs to look better than they really are.

They about to get dissected and gs motivated.This might be a 2014 finals rerun

I just cant go against lebron after what he did last year. Fuclnthe conspiracy theories, thatvnigga put the team on his back and beat a supposedly superior team. This series goes 6 either way.

Last year is irrelevant.I don't know why people keep mentioning last year

I couldn't care less what kyrie or lebron does.Warriors are the better team, cavs bench full of old dudes who can't defend,draymond be yoking love,the warriors now have a luxury of durants defense and 30+ scoring ability the list goes on and on.Anyone picking the cavs are either lebron groupies who know nothin about ball or are letting nostalgia cloud their brains.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyle korver will be such a liability in the court so will channing frye.

I doubt d will can play at that pace.

The cavs will miss delladova ability to yuck it up
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Celtics shoulda lost to the bulls in round 1. They shouldn't even be here and it's apparent

Meanwhile your weak ass teams stumbled down the gate and missed the playoffs and lost to my squad in 7 while our best player might require hip surgery. Celtics > heat and wizards currently and for the future

Cool man. Enjoy the off-season
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's it let it all out....all your hopes, all your fears....

MR.CJ wrote: »

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! These ? is FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!....foooooooooooood!!!!

Mention Golden State and ? start licking they chops like it's food on the table....No fear for these ? ...If you don't think coming back from a 3-1 deficit for the first time in history and beating somebody on there home court in a game 7 with a NBA title on the line doesn't give us a mental edge YOU don't know ? about basketball...

#AccordingToCheapSeats
    #IfYouNotDickRidingGoldenState
    #YouDontKnowBasketball
    #BlackMamba2.0......

tumblr_ok2m0picc91szfoc8o1_500.gif
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kevin Durant ain't a ? ... He's gonna have y'all eatin them words.

Dude ain't been to the Finals since he was in diapers.

Legacy Defining Series.
    Half a Decade of Talk that he's Lebron's ? .
    Opportunity for Revenge.

Y'all sleepin on that man.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I want Bron to ball out on them
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warriors in 6.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still got the dubs in 5
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I want to see GS win but I don't trust those fools after last finals.

Curry trying to guard Kyrie was laughable. That dude needs to show up and show out in the finals for once.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ...i just want the pels to make the playoffs :(
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Cleveland wins but Golden State barring injuries will win in 5. Hopefully 6 or 7
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    There is no logical reason for the Cavs to win. There are no basketball reason for the Cavs to win. I have the warriors in 5, ill legit be suprised if it goes 6.

Now with that said, you never know in sports. Illogical ? be happening all the time. I give the cavs a 25% chance of winning.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    We took back the division, took back the conference, ecf appearance, 1st pick, how can I be mad when you got teams out here building around anorexic players with long arms, big picture that was a successful season we reached our ceiling and at the same time exceeded a lot of expectations, we deserve a round of applause

Lol pelicans fans who haven't won a playoff series since I was in 10th grade in 08 talking down, kings fans who haven't been relevant since Nelly and ja rule were dominating the charts and have the worst backcourt in the league holding tryouts for guys who were in China and turkey last year and having draft prospects decline workouts, and a cheerleader that got both his teams eliminated before us, draft in 3 weeks, the future is bright we can discuss the rest in the Celtics thread