Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Shield him from the downpour as you walk to your destination
    AZTG wrote: »
    Never had an umbrella, and its not full blown ? but its kinda ? if you dudes too.

Golf umbrella. @AZTG .Changed the game for me. Shields multiple people and you can whoop someone's ass with that ? .
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is hilarious though. Forget the people like me that dont own an umbrella, but lets say you have one, and you walking with your boy, if it rains yall gonna let them soak while you dry as ? ? Hilarious.

As long as the shoulders dont touch, shielding your boy with your umbrella is cool. If yall straight cuddling and standing close to eachother under a big ass umbrella, you ? as ? .
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats my mans we can share that nh
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    nxaem3f7k7kl.gif

This ? woke up thinking bout holding umbrellas for ? ? Bruh prolly aint even brush his teeth yet smh. ? wrong wit yall ? ?

That's not what happened you ? ? lol

Yes, do tell what inspired you to think about holding umbrellas for ? ?

iub0pgrgyewo.gif

You on the Fonsworth Bentley side of the game huh?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can either wait or he can jump under the umbrella.. My masculinity has never been in question.. ? it's raining n NY today and yes I do have an umbrella.. Not a ? is given..
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's that ? 's fault
    seen a couple people say wait......idk what that means lol

ya'll have like 5 min storms or something?

here if its raining its raining....if you're moving (driving) you may hit a patch here and there where its light....but aint no waiting if you got anywhere to be....you might be sittin til tomorrow
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will shield him, but he has 120 seconds to figure his next move before im out.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's that ? 's fault
    anduin wrote: »
    a7d84498a365e35a894118c869db6d14.jpg

TS, you thinking of rolling like this?

? had to post the gif...lol. Definite No now. ? better dodge as many raindrops he can as he runs to his car.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao..carrying an umbrella is feminine? Who knew?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    seen a couple people say wait......idk what that means lol

ya'll have like 5 min storms or something?

here if its raining its raining....if you're moving (driving) you may hit a patch here and there where its light....but aint no waiting if you got anywhere to be....you might be sittin til tomorrow

Thats basically what we mean.. Wait for a lighter patch.. At least that's what I mean..
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this morning here in jersey it was raining hard as hell. I pulled into the parking lot jumped out the car with my umbrella. see my dude and he didn't have one. he looked at me and I looked him...he said yo imma holla at u inside and ran thru the parking lot. he aint ask and I wasn't offering. my sons yeah imma share it with them but any other dude gotta fend for himself. this ? is only a few bucks. keep it in ur trunk
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lmao..carrying an umbrella is feminine? Who knew?

I see way more women with umbrellas than men, and ? men, I've seen lots of ? men with umbrellas.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    nxaem3f7k7kl.gif

This ? woke up thinking bout holding umbrellas for ? ? Bruh prolly aint even brush his teeth yet smh. ? wrong wit yall ? ?

That's not what happened you ? ? lol

Yes, do tell what inspired you to think about holding umbrellas for ? ?

iub0pgrgyewo.gif

You on the Fonsworth Bentley side of the game huh?

Somebody made a post about holding an umbrella in another thread. Stop trying to get lols off me B
    Stew wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    Yall probably don't use umbrellas either
    huey wrote: »
    Yall give too many ? for something as trivial as facetime

Let me guess, you have video chats with your homies under your umbrella?

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An umbrella is homosexual.....logic for carrying against the elements, next having a raincoat is ? then having a house is ? so sleep in a tent smfh. Masculinity on the IC got too many rules, but ? hate nation building though but that's the highest masculine thing to do.....

But I'm like this ya'll.

wong-fei-hung-umbrella.png
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    How can someone not own an umbrella ...I think I have at least 4-5 total. All different sizes ....including this awesome big golf umbrella. Like 4 of us can fit under it

I work downtown and see men with them every time it rains. In fact to me it's the ones without that seem strange ....like y'all would rather be soaking wet ????
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't used my umbrella since someone on here called me mary poppins.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Real ? have a golf umbrella. Not those small ? that catch a gust of wind and turn inside out. Worst of the worst.

anigif_enhanced-6324-1392220836-8.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walking?

We own cars in the DFW bruh.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand how some dudes equate umbrella with masculinity. So you rather walk around being soaked?

I shared umbrella with my boy b4 and didn't give a damn. While we were under it I was joking how we was a couple but we both secure in our masculinity so we just laughed it off

Y'all dudes worrying bout whether the next man thinking you ? or not doing too much.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's that ? 's fault
    lmao....ay man I cant help what nobody else going thru but aint nobody trying to be hard by not carrying a damn umbrella....thats crazy

I literally hate carrying ? ...never toted a backpack in high school....i tote one to work now with my food and workout ? but thats it

and again, on those rainy days, I speed walk/run my ass to the car (the whole 15 steps or so)

My main grocery store carries the ? out and loads it for you....rain, sleet, or snow

My carport at home leads straight into the side of the house...no problem there

some people really dont need umbrellas ya'll....chill lol