Do yall ? eat food from gas stations?

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't eat the food at 7-11 and QT hot dogs n taquitos been rolling around forever under heat lamps.

But every time I stop thru Natchitoches I get some of the boudin n meat pies. Be like where they at tho
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even think its the gas stations it be the people that work in the gas stations and prepare the food that you need to worry about.. its the same everywhere u go whether its a gas station, fast food joint or restaurant. It be some nasty muhfuckas workin in these places.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7/11 the only gas station i will eat from.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Only from Buc-ee's

But they aren't your typical corner store
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That episode of Futurama is so GOAT.

you called meatbag
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drink or snack yes. Anything else ? no, i refuse to eat gas station sushi smh you get wha u deserve doin that.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    ? yeah. Greasy ass, suspect gas station food is comfort food to me. Y'all need immigrant bellies man. Those ? you call stomachs aint built for survival getting sick over every lil thing.

Sheetz fries are the GOAT...matter fact...I would put Sheetz fries up against any other fast food joint's fries.

And if a gas station has this one attached to it it's a wrap:

yv2cnsamfmpw.png

...I don't think you can find them out of the South but these ? are GOAT: deep fried everything. Last time I ate their gizzards I swear to ? my ? got hard they were so good.

You telling me I've been ? up my whole life? I never could bring myself to go to a place called Chester's. Sounds like that might have been a mistake.

HafBayked wrote: »
    ? said fish and poke chops out the circle k

you deserve whatever comes to you living like that

I need that circle k.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we got that Chester's ? down here too.....nope, im good

lemme get a pack of king papers and uh, this banana nut muffin right here
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yeah. Greasy ass, suspect gas station food is comfort food to me. Y'all need immigrant bellies man. Those ? you call stomachs aint built for survival getting sick over every lil thing.

Sheetz fries are the GOAT...matter fact...I would put Sheetz fries up against any other fast food joint's fries.

yv2cnsamfmpw.png

...I don't think you can find them out of the South but these ? are GOAT: deep fried everything. Last time I ate their gizzards I swear to ? my ? got hard they were so good.

We stopped at either a truck stop or gas station in Indiana on i94 that had a Chesters attached. Greasy as ? but good as hell on that long ass drive to AZ.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yv2cnsamfmpw.png

Thats' the one I was talking about
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nothing like fried chicken from the gas station in the south... Chester's and the ones who fry they own... the nacho cheese ? is from racetrack and chains like that where the workers don't care or clean like McDonald's workers do they mcfkurry machine
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a lot of Broaster Chicken spots in gas stations here. Some are really good, others will ruin your whole day. How trustworthy is a two piece combo with sides that only cost 2.99???
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    There are a lot of Broaster Chicken spots in gas stations here. Some are really good, others will ruin your whole day. How trustworthy is a two piece combo with sides that only cost 2.99???

I ? wit broaster chicken, i swear them ? been around forever i remember them bein the very first real gas station food i had when i was a kid
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    THE ONLY SPOT I GET EVERYTHING from is WAWA!! *? how can you forget wawa?*
    AF-Bfx-T.jpeg

Wawa the plug
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    I'm a sucker for gizzards and spicy boiled peanuts. Zerofucksgiven about my health

? be joking my boiled peanuts from the gas station but idgaf. The cajun or BBQ flavors are good af
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait..so Sheetz is legit? I thought it would be bubble guts central. I'll have to try it on my next cheat day...
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drink or snack yes. Anything else ? no, i refuse to eat gas station sushi smh you get wha u deserve doin that.

Oh hell ? no, bruh I ain't trying to die. I'm cautious of the food court and college sushi let alone getting it from a gas station where I don't even know where they make that ?
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh hell ? no, bruh I ain't trying to die. I'm cautious of the food court and college sushi let alone getting it from a gas station where I don't even know where they make that ?

Well...that leads to other questions tho...how many of y'all eat seafood and seafood buffets in cities hundreds of miles away from any body of water?

That ? ain't fresh son

Did residency with this super country Lousiana ? who refused to eat any seafood in Winston Salem. Them Cajun cats are fanatic about their seafood.
  • traestar
    Options
    THE ONLY SPOT I GET EVERYTHING from is WAWA!! *? how can you forget wawa?*
    AF-Bfx-T.jpeg

Wawa the plug

? they just opened another Wawa around my old college. They providing jobs around these parts, so I'm only speaking from my POV.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pickles and hot sausage
  • traestar
    edited May 2017
    Options

Well...that leads to other questions tho...how many of y'all eat seafood and seafood buffets in cities hundreds of miles away from any body of water?

That ? ain't fresh son

Did residency with this super country Lousiana ? who refused to eat any seafood in Winston Salem. Them Cajun cats are fanatic about their seafood.

I live on an island, seafood is required fresh around here. Red Lobster and Gorton's up here in New Jersey is way different than Pennsylvania.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    Not nachos or hot dogs, but I'll run some fried ? sometimes. Oh, and pizza from Casey's. That ? is decent.

? fire
    caseys-1-PNG.png
    On everything. I tell people all the time that Casey's is a pizza restaurant that sells gas lol.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaan we dont have any of that ?

But some 7-11 manapua, pork hash, and musubis...there you go lolll
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Chester's got their own restaurants in Arkansas. That ? bussin'