Black ppl can't have nothing without Wiggers trying to style bite

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    we should take it as a compliment.

y when we(blax) r da 1z gettin fuuk'd n da end??
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You ain't heard, WHITE ppl think they own hiphop because they buy music and SUPPOSEDLY we don't. Whites feel they listen to BETTER hiphop than blacks because they're listening to music we were bumping years ago. And let's not forget the Eminem factor. As long as Em sales the most they'll feel justified in calling him the best no matter how corny and wack his music is. Also WHITES on the Internet feel they are justified in determing what's REAL and what's FAKE in OUR culture just because they memorized a rap cd.
  • aswadh
    aswadh Members Posts: 411
    edited July 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    That is just their nature.We create and they steal and re create
    There's no way anyone can deny this. The proof's right there for anyone to see.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    did this ? say Jay Z was CEO of Death Row and controlled PAC..

I meant Suge Knight

The whole point really was every succesful black Artist was signed to a black CEO though Kanye West was signed to Jay Z, Lil Wayne is signed to Birdman, Snoop Dogg was signed to Dr Dre, NWA were signed to Eazy E

Also sometimes people forget Hip-Hop can be fun i do feel the millitants don't like the fun aspect of Hip-Hop the dancing and all that

It seem's like on the internet when blacks wanna have fun like Flava Flav & T Pain they get called a ?

Not every Artist is gonna be a deep Artist with soul some are just gonna make fun music like Nelly said he didn't pursue Music to talk about real life issues he just made MUsic to have fun
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    did this ? say jay z was ceo of death row and controlled pac..

smh................
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2010
    Options
    white people been runnin the music bizz long before hip-hop... if the thread is about white record label owners exploiting black artist, well thats been happening since the 50's. but this thread is kind of dum. music is music theres nothin that says everyone cant like a certain genre.. if thats the case then white people should b mad at rappers for sampleing their 50's 60's 70's songs in their beats n ? .
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? how?

just look @ rock & roll da king is ELVIS & n hiphop da king of sellz is a redneck thatz how...
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so you saying we got ? because 2 white artist like OUR music so much that they decided to do OUR music and make money off of it? That's a compliment, you don't see every ? in america trying to some funky ass country music do u? cuz we don't ? w/ dat ? . we don't want to be them. them wanting to be us is a compliment.

LOL U CANT B SERIOUS NOT 2 MANY BLACK FOLKZ DONT DO COUNTRY MUSIK CUZ WHITEZ WOULD NOT SUPPORT THEY AZZ THEY AINT STUPID...pLUS MARSHALL GOT XPOSED AS A RACIST I DONT WANNA C THAT REDNECK MAKIN A DIME OFF OF BLACK MUSIK CUZ THATZ ? ? !
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Also you gotta realize wiggaz is an extremley out dated phrase cos the fact is in every black dominated neighbourhood there will always be a % of whites who grew up in that neighbourhood so it is only natural they will love Hip-Hop, dress like their black neighbours, talk like their black friends and so on even though they should never use the N word even if they think they can get a pass

The token white boy/white girl in black ghettos is nothing new really

As far as rich white people from the Suburbs loving Hip-Hop they will say they buy CD's so even then you can't hate on them they are helping make black Artists rich
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gee u played out son.. ur posting style is wack!! lol.. every thread u redneck or racist about eminem come up wit some new ? u unoriginal ass ? ... redneck n currry is all we see u post! u worse then shadyteam!!!
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shadyteam wrote: »
    also you gotta realize wiggaz is an extremley out dated phrase cos the fact is in every black dominated neighbourhood there will always be a % of whites who grew up in that neighbourhood so it is only natural they will love hip-hop, dress like their black neighbours, talk like their black friends and so on even though they should never use the n word even if they think they can get a pass

the token white boy/white girl in black ghettos is nothing new really

as far as rich white people from the suburbs loving hip-hop they will say they buy cd's so even then you can't hate on them they are helping make black artists rich

wiggerz r da 1z that follow feminem im not labelin all whitez wiggerz & da whytez n da burbz is gonna support da redneck ova a black rapper 9 timez outta 10 thatz a fact marshall said so himself....
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol@black ppl not wanting to do country because white ppl wouldn't support it. Find 40 black teenagers in the entire country say, "they want to do country music when they grow up." lol, until then that statement u just made is ? .

if u think blax is gonna do heavy metal or country musik & get da chancez 2 fuuk whitez like how whitez have did blax wit rock & roll & hiphop ya a fool itz not happenin n this lifetime...
    gee u played out son.. Ur posting style is wack!! Lol.. Every thread u redneck or racist about eminem come up wit some new ? u unoriginal ass ? ... Redneck n currry is all we see u post! U worse then shadyteam!!!

as long as therr clownz on herr talkin about sum co bs imma bring up da redneck so deal wit
  • petelocster
    petelocster Members Posts: 27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    wiggerz r da 1z that follow feminem im not labelin all whitez wiggerz & da whytez n da burbz is gonna support da redneck ova a black rapper 9 timez outta 10 thatz a fact marshall said so himself....

get off eminems sack already every thread you try to diss him your juss mad cuz hes better then your favorite black rapper p.s Big puns the doppest whites n black together
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What latino cultures?..Because puerto ricans,dominicans,etc belong to the same african family tree because of their ties to the moors

mexican culture

dont play dumb
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mane, don't no ? want to do no dam country music. PERIOD white ppl want to be black more than black ppl wanna be white(aside from having money). if i go to the mall and get a nice fit and a week later sum white dude be like, "that's tight, imma go get that 2morrow." i'm goin smile and take it as a compliment not get mad like a ? . "y u taking my style?" that's that hoe ? .

You wanna know whats hoe ? ?..When that same kid gets rich enuff to control the market and turns the majority of the sneakers you wear into ? ass fashions,,On top of that you become a slave to what somebody else creates AND you have to choose from WHAT THEY GIVE YOU

Instead of ? designing their own sneakers,they live for what another makes for them to buy

Thats hoe ?
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Hip hop culture is for people who have no other culture.

In North America, that's almost everyone. Pop culture has replaced ethnic culture.

The dilluted culture of North America is the product of WHITES trying to FORCE other cultures to ASSIMILATE with theirs. Whites have been doin it forever and it's still very much present to this day. The legacy of the White man in this country is stealing from another RACE and rewriting history so they can take all the credit for wat they've taken.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    mexican culture

dont play dumb

.Who created chucks and dickies? The white man..A mexican didn't create those so you're still living under somebody's else creation..How about wearing the clothing your Aztec ancestors wore?
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mane, don't no ? want to do no dam country music. PERIOD white ppl want to be black more than black ppl wanna be white(aside from having money). if i go to the mall and get a nice fit and a week later sum white dude be like, "that's tight, imma go get that 2morrow." i'm goin smile and take it as a compliment not get mad like a ? . "y u taking my style?" that's that hoe ? .

i dont give a damn wat a white person wantz 2 do if they wannab black or wat eva all i know is if a redneck dissez blax on record i dont want that redneck havin no partz of no black culture period...
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options

But i will say this why can't a white person who is a good person at heart and a black person who is a good person at heart follow & buy Eminem CD's cos they simply enjoy his Music or relate to his Music or enjoy what he brings to the table?

What if they said ok we know Em made Foolish Pride but e gonna forgive him for that?

Do you feel sometimes certain people are holding a bitter grudge againist Eminem?

What makes a white person a wigga just cos they like Eminem? what if that white person grew up in the hood and grew up quite poor and like Eminem simply because he makes great Music actually say's something deep in his Music and his Music is catchy?

I'm not saying you should forgive Eminem but i find it amazing some internet posters talk about Eminem's Tape more then talking about evil pedophiles, rapists & murderers that exist everywhere
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    .Who created chucks and dickies? The white man..A mexican didn't create those so you're still living under somebody's else creation..How about wearing the clothing your Aztec ancestors wore?

yeah but that is a style Mexicans rocked first and other cultures bit it from us. Snoop and all them trying to look like mexicans from la. you can't deny the truth.
    i don't get your point. trying to change the subject and ? . See Mexicans consist of American Indian, Spanish, and African blood. stop hating on Mexicans and Latinos.
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    But i will say this why can't a white person who is a good person at heart and a black person who is a good person at heart follow & buy Eminem CD's cos they simply enjoy his Music or relate to his Music or enjoy what he brings to the table?

What if they said ok we know Em made Foolish Pride but e gonna forgive him for that?

Do you feel sometimes certain people are holding a bitter grudge againist Eminem?

What makes a white person a wigga just cos they like Eminem? what if that white person grew up in the hood and grew up quite poor and like Eminem simply because he makes great Music actually say's something deep in his Music and his Music is catchy?

I'm not saying you should forgive Eminem but i find it amazing some internet posters talk about Eminem's Tape more then talking about evil pedophiles, rapists & murderers that exist everywhere

cuz usually da wannab black ? listenin 2 feminem is rockin a DU RAG sayin ? /? just like marshall which is fuukin silly & fem may have grew up poor BUT hez WHITE so he will alwayz b betta off then blax n WHITE EMERICA...im tellin u if u grew up ova herr n emerica u could c wat im sayin betta alot of whitez ova herr is sum evil sneaky muthafuuukaz & fem is da PROOF...
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How many brothers you see square dancing and singing country music?
    *Dying*
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    did this ? say Jay Z was CEO of Death Row and controlled PAC..

Deedy... SMH
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    cuz usually da wannab black ? listenin 2 feminem is rockin a DU RAG sayin ? /? just like marshall which is fuukin silly & fem may have grew up poor BUT hez WHITE so he will alwayz b betta off then blax n WHITE EMERICA...im tellin u if u grew up ova herr n emerica u could c wat im sayin betta alot of whitez ova herr is sum evil sneaky muthafuuukaz & fem is da PROOF...

Well you can't say that unless you have met every Eminem fan personally and i would be surprised if you met 100 million people personally cos Eminem has a crazy huge fan base

You a legend but you are steotyping like it's no tommorrow here

I may not live in America but i have visited i know there are good and bad people everywhere

You say Eminem may have grew up poor and in the hood but will be better of then most blacks cos he is white so explain why Eminem's mother was on welfare and he lived in public housing projects and washed dishes for a living on minimum wage to feed his daughter

You do realize there are millions of blacks who are middle and upper class as well right?

I can't think of many Rappers/Producers/CEO's that experienced Eminem's struggles aside from 2pac

Eminem grew up extremley poor on 7 Mile & Dresden Street, with no father, a mother on welfare who was a drugg addict, living in public housing systems, working a minimum wage job washing dishes to feed his daughter, being the only white kid in a black hood so he got jumped and had gun's pulled on him and so on

Eminem experienced more harsh realities then most and remember Rakim, P Diddy and other Artists actually grew up in the Suburbs

It's always about class not race i think

Eminem is who he is cos of his struggles
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    yeah but that is a style Mexicans rocked first and other cultures bit it from us. Snoop and all them trying to look like mexicans from la. you can't deny the truth.
    i don't get your point. trying to change the subject and ? . See Mexicans consist of American Indian, Spanish, and African blood. stop hating on Mexicans and Latinos.

Never seen a Mexican that looked African i seen a lotta Mexicans that look more paler then your average white person

I heard Mexican Gang's in California are racist & ? innocent people but i don't think people like Fazeem Blackball wanna talk about that they think Eminem's old tape from 1988 is all that matters smh