Ebro responds Charlamagne Tha Cake Soap Gawd calling him a groupie on Joe Budden's Podcast...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see ebro point if that was really the case til the end " you only there cuz i was comfortable with you being there" lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Cake Soap Gawd?
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Ctg is right why we goin to take pictures . Thats being fake u talk all this ? and u wanna take photos. He should of had the same energy wit him that day.

At the end of the day it was bigger then them and shorty who was running the event wanted it they was there for a job should have just took the picture for the kids it's simple
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ebro is right here in my opinion , imo

Ive noticed when CthaGod is wrong he always acts aloof to gain public sympathy.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think CTG isn't really ill intentioned in most cases. Think he just runs off at the mouth without all the information because he trusts his own perceptions that much. If anything he's just arrogant.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Ctg is right why we goin to take pictures . Thats being fake u talk all this ? and u wanna take photos. He should of had the same energy wit him that day.

At the end of the day it was bigger then them and shorty who was running the event wanted it they was there for a job should have just took the picture for the kids it's simple

That wasnt apart of their job tho . They were there supporting the event and taking photos . Nessa thought it would b a good look but clearly it aint work out
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread and it's responses should be entered as an exhibit into a museum for the Fragility of the Black Man's Ego.

Y'all want gangbangers and street runners to cut the ? but say these ? can't get over themselves for a bigger cause?

Jay-Z and Nas squashed their ? dealing with worse.
    How many formerly warring countries are allied now?

Time to man up and stop flaunting the ego of a ? . Either that or stop fronting morality and righteousness.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    This thread and it's responses should be entered as an exhibit into a museum for the Fragility of the Black Man's Ego.

Y'all want gangbangers and street runners to cut the ? but say these ? can't get over themselves for a bigger cause?

Jay-Z and Nas squashed their ? dealing with worse.
    How many formerly warring countries are allied now?

Time to man up and stop flaunting the ego of a ? . Either that or stop fronting morality and righteousness.

Flagged for that ? Comparison

Call it whatever the ? you want and throw flags until your mouse breaks.

I didn't call on it to make a comparison because there is none. Because this ? radio beef pales in comparison. So why the ? can they not get over it for this cause? Pride is the deadliest sin and ? need to get over themselves.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Unless the photo would have ended police bias toward black people forever what is the point of the photo. It was dope they went to the know your rights event for the cause but a photo ain't gunna fix injustice.

Trump ain't gunna be like "I saw a great great photo of CTG and Ebro and i want all police to know the rights these black men have. Every police officer who has bias toward black men and women called me personally last night and will treat all people fairly for the cultre."
  • (ob)Scene
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Unless the photo would have ended police bias toward black people forever what is the point of the photo. It was dope they went to the know your rights event for the cause but a photo ain't gunna fix injustice.

Trump ain't gunna be like "I saw a great great photo of CTG and Ebro and i want all police to know the rights these black men have. Every police officer who has bias toward black men and women called me personally last night and will treat all people fairly for the cultre."

The event wasn't going to do any of that either. That's a small minded position to take.

It all just speaks towards the larger issue of male ego and pride. More specifically in the black/urban community.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The event wasn't going to do any of that either. That's a small minded position to take.

It all just speaks towards the larger issue of male ego and pride. More specifically in the black/urban community.

Honestly Kap ? me off because he doesn't ? get it. He has these programs and ? but the ? not even voting in his local election. The reason Ferguson had the issues with the police and the justice system out there is cause in a mostly black area ? ain't vote.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Honestly Kap ? me off because he doesn't ? get it. He has these programs and ? but the ? not even voting in his local election. The reason Ferguson had the issues with the police and the justice system out there is cause in a mostly black area ? ain't vote.

ni8fhip6b8w8.jpg
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ridiculousness of radio theatrics.

You have Ebro on one hand throwing out insults and then shrugging it off as playful competitive banter when it's time to get serious.

Then you have Charlemagne who jokes on people constantly but takes jabs at him as serious insults.

They both have powerful platforms. Hot97 is like the proud big brother who gives tough love to Power 105 but actually appreciates the competition. But 105 is so in their feelings they constantly try to prove their validity by pushing Hot97 away.

If Charlemagne's can't rise above petty radio beef for the sake of the people, he ain't ? . Malcolm X called MLK an Uncle Tom but that didn't stop him from telling the white chief of police in ATL not to lay a finger on King or else. Some things are bigger than the individual.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It seems to me that the girl Nessa should have gave CtG the heads up prior to Ebro coming over about the photo, knowing their disdain for one another.

So with that being said, CtG couldn't have been wrong for being apprehensive to take the photo especially when he claimed that was only the second time he had ever met Ebro in person.

Chicks being messy.....
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw Ebro at the 10/10/15 event taking pics with people; it's what he does.

I think CTG was wrong in this situation. You can't have meetings with Tomi Lahren who disparages black organizations and try to son a black dude at a meeting for a black organization. That's foul IMO
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again, CTG had a meeting with that white girl to school her on why her rhetoric is wrong. He wasn't just kicking it with her.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I saw Ebro at the 10/10/15 event taking pics with people; it's what he does.

I think CTG was wrong in this situation. You can't have meetings with Tomi Lahren who disparages black organizations and try to son a black dude at a meeting for a black organization. That's foul IMO

How is CTG wrong for not taking a pic w/ a ? he doesn't care for?

How ever you feel about him and that Tomi situation, that ? pic wasn't gonna change ur mind.

Y'all ? in here acting like y'all cool wit every MF you ever met in your life. That event wasn't about CTG and Ebro mending fences, it was about rights or voting(idk).

What's funny is had it came out that CTG wanted to take a pic w/ Ebro y'all be calling him lame.