Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• Max.
    Options

Authorities say a shooting spree that left eight people dead in Mississippi began with a call regarding a domestic dispute.

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation said in a news release Sunday that three female victims and a Lincoln County sheriff's deputy were killed. More bodies were found at two other crime scenes — two boys were slain at the second location and a male and a female victim were discovered at the third.

The MBI identified the slain deputy as 36-year-old William Durr, who served two years at the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department and four years with Brookhaven police. Names of the other victims were not immediately released.

The MBI said the suspect, 35-year-old Willie Corey Godbolt, was apprehended Sunday and was being treated for a gunshot wound at a Jackson hospital. The news release did not say whether he had been charged.

___

9 a.m.

Mississippi's governor has decried the killings of eight people who were shot to death in a rural area about 60 miles south of Jackson.

Gov. Phil Bryant asked for all of the state's residents to join him and his wife in praying for those who were killed late Saturday.
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is with the postgame interview?
    Everybody was too cool for the situation. More upsetting is that its a black man. Now's not the time.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Can't believe they took him in alive, in Mississippi

Of course it would be when he actually wanted to be taken out.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Options
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got fam from down there, I don't think I'll ever visit folks getting crazier by the minute
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Can't believe they took him in alive, in Mississippi

After he killed a deputy

They wanted his ass alive
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is wrong with ?
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell me something good about the state u live in ? . Regardless, if u dont know ? about my state dont speak on it. Lol
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Beta trees, women, liquor, hole in the wall nightclubs, food, and the weather. Now eat a ? and get off my state. Lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's see some of these think dark skin girls
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Tori Bowie, check my post

And i went to college with a few

But ? Tori Bowie tho

@Beta Ill think of some more...just dont hit me with the "but they got the Dixie on the state flag" nonsense
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

? Tori Bowie, check my post

And i went to college with a few

But ? Tori Bowie tho

@Beta Ill think of some more...just dont hit me with the "but they got the Dixie on the state flag" nonsense

Let's not derail anymore man
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the reporter asks him about it, he says he was talking to his BM about taking his kids home and somebody called the cops ... because that's what people do. (paraphrased)

I'm guessing that's before he started killing people. I remember another thread a while back where I mentioned how custody, visitation and all that biased family court / child support ? could lead to ? like this happening and MFs wasn't trying to hear it.