Options

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Subway: penn station and firehouse subs/local spots way better

quiznosf.jpg

Is >>>>>than Subway. Quiznos never popped like they should have.

Damn i straight up forgot those existed i cant remember the last time ive even seen one
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idea of Marriage: The older I've become, the more I notice a lot of commercials and picture advertisements going out of their way to constantly show peoples hands with the ring on their finger.

Social Media: A gift and a curse.

Selling Drugs: Drugs sell them selves. You're not a great as you think.

College I understand that Universities need to make money too. But damn.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    90s hop hop How? All the best rappers are from that era

Freebird>>>>chipotle

Over hyped.. I grew up in the 90s. Everything wasn't dope my nig. You had a lot of wack rappers back then too. The icons don't make up for every single artist. How much replay value in most of it? I appreciate the purity of a lot of it but a lot of rap doesn't age well because its meant to be live, its a time stamp but for nostalgia purposes yes all day.

So, if you grew up in the 90s(im gonna assume you're 80s baby) what music do u prefer today?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options

Who overhype's Subway other than the TV?
  • farris2k1
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Who overhype's Subway other than the TV?

You just answered your own question
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    In and out burger - ? 'em

every team in the nfc east that ain't the Cowboys also ? the niners, raiders, Seahawk

hyphy era, the ? was super annoying

fake ?

• KingLuciano
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White Castle. I'm ? right now and still wouldn't ? with that ? lol.
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    Rappers: flow wack af but since money is being made that makes them "talented". Foh
    Cosmetics/cosmetic surgery: covering or cutting away at Gods creation only makes them look worse.....constantly doing reups. Jus love and accept yourself.
    New England Patriots: these ? have been cheating for last 15 yrs lol
    ? ppl: your sexuality does not have to be announced to the world like you've cured cancer or belong to some elite group. Nobody cares you ? in the ? ass ? . I hope lil uzi vert never does this
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami

? , how is Miami overrated?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    90s hop hop How? All the best rappers are from that era

Freebird>>>>chipotle

Over hyped.. I grew up in the 90s. Everything wasn't dope my nig. You had a lot of wack rappers back then too. The icons don't make up for every single artist. How much replay value in most of it? I appreciate the purity of a lot of it but a lot of rap doesn't age well because its meant to be live, its a time stamp but for nostalgia purposes yes all day.

So, if you grew up in the 90s(im gonna assume you're 80s baby) what music do u prefer today?

I listen to some of the greats of that era like Pac, E40, Rich The Factor, which are 90s rappers, I don't listen to Tupac music a lot because I've heard most of his music so much just when I get in the mood. The other two keep pumping out independent music. Other than that it's probably something made post 2000. People have this nostalgia for 90s rap and some wasn't around for the coolio's, skee-lo's, Vanilla Ice's, House of Pain's, Hammer's, Marky Marks etc.. You got ya Biggie and Wu Tang which is dope but I have to be in the mood for that ? I'm not just normally hittin blocks bumping illmatic on some regular ? . Even tho it's a great album just not something I'm actively playing. That's what I mean by over hyped.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Backwoods, lemme hold a Dutch or Garcia Vega I'm not trynna unwrap ? that doesn't even burn slow.

Drake - always felt he was a slightly above average rapper and below average singer, never understood how he became the face of hip hop.

NFL games in person, felt like I damn near caught frostbite when I caught the Ravens and jets game in like November of 13.

Amber rose- she's not ugly or anything I just wouldn't throw her in my top 10 obvious work done and the tennis ball dome is a turn off.

? pics- don't really get turned on or hype when they're sent to me. Now full fledged naked body is a whole other ball game lls
  • farris2k1
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Backwoods, lemme hold a Dutch or Garcia Vega I'm not trynna unwrap ? that doesn't even burn slow.

Drake - always felt he was a slightly above average rapper and below average singer, never understood how he became the face of hip hop.

NFL games in person, felt like I damn near caught frostbite when I caught the Ravens and jets game in like November of 13.

Amber rose- she's not ugly or anything I just wouldn't throw her in my top 10 obvious work done and the tennis ball dome is a turn off.

? pics- don't really get turned on or hype when they're sent to me. Now full fledged naked body is a whole other ball game lls

Cosign the bolded

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Party buses
    Hoes w/ 'Natural' hair
    THICK women
    JEEPs
    Curve TVs
    ?
    Harolds Chicken
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Jordan
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Telepathy/ ESP
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Party buses
    Hoes w/ 'Natural' hair
    THICK women
    JEEPs
    Curve TVs
    ?
    Harolds Chicken

Nosign everything you said except curve tvs

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Bruh, In-N-Out Burger is the truth mayne. That's a damn good burger and fries, especially at that price point. I defy you to find me another well known hamburger franchise that has that good of a product at that price point.
    every team in the nfc east that ain't the Cowboys also ? the niners

? and the ? ass Cowboys, especially if you're not from Dallas.
    Bay area rap - the hyphy ? was super annoying

Funny how you're clowin' the only region that actually still produces rappers with flow and lyrics. 40, Dre, $hort>>>> than you favorite artist that came out after 2005.
    Whisky - haven't found one I liked yet

Rex recommends

glenfiddich-18-year-old-single-malt-scotch-whisky-speyside-scotland-10318461.jpg

711887NVBND.jpg

ci_17379.png?auto=format%2Ccompress&fm=jpg&q=20

ci_1246.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompress&fm=jpg&q=20

06-johnnie-walker-blue-label.jpg
    Michael Jordan

Bruh, you're a Cavs fan. How is a muthafucka in anyway possible suppose to take that seriously?
  • KingLuciano
    edited May 2017
    Options

Bruh, In-N-Out Burger is the truth mayne. That's a damn good burger and fries, especially at that price point. I defy you to find me another well known hamburger franchise that has that good of a product at that price point.

Their prices are good just don't care for them. Haven't ate there for 20 years, and when I ate there last year it was different than I remembered.

every team in the nfc east that ain't the Cowboys also ? the niners

? and the ? ass Cowboys, especially if you're not from Dallas.

Bay area rap - the hyphy ? was super annoying

Funny how you're clowin' the only region that actually still produces rappers with flow and lyrics. 40, Dre, $hort>>>> than you favorite artist that came out after 2005.

I ain't clowin' all bay area rap just don't like the hyphy ? .
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I just had in and out burger for the first time and that ? is over ? rated.. it was ok...wendys is better then that ?
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Sweet potato pie
    Peach Cobbler
    Hot Sauce
    Obama
    Summer Holidays
    Religion
    iPhone (Even tho I Have One)
    FireStick ( It won't let me get all the live Tv Channels)
    White People
    Fake Outrage/ Feminist ( But you can tie Both of them into white people)
    Smoking Weed