Democrats are still mad black people are waking up, and joining a post-Obama exodus....

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    I'm still having conversations with "know it all dudes" who say it doesn't matter who you vote for as far as the presidency.

According to one dude, Black people were getting killed by cops last year... and Black people are still getting killed by cops this year.

Had to remind the "genius" that now we have an administration trying to pass laws to make it impossible to sue the cops, and that ? the Obama administration enacted is being repealed that affects the police in all states.

Obama created a law to protect race soldiers just like Trump is doing now.

Obama also made changes to the DOJ to investigate and allow federal charges for victims of police brutality that Trump repealed, see the difference ?

Also, if you're referring to this law:

President Obama has signed into law a measure that will require instant nationwide "Blue Alerts" to warn about threats to police officers and help track down the suspects who carry them out.

... that's a far cry from trying to stop victims of police brutality from being able to sue cops.

- or ? like this -

Donald Trump signs executive order giving police more powers

But I'm gonna let you tell it - what's the point you trying to make, they the same or they not ? The laws being passed are the same ? or not ?

Lol at this DOJ ? . Y'all ? love y'all symbolism. Victims of race soldier crimes have been getting money for years. And all the DOJ does is tell us what we already know. Let me know when these DOJ investigations lead to any punishment for these race soldiers.

Obama signed off on a bill that made it a hate crime to ? police officers. Where was the bills giving black people any protection?

Really, then why was this article published 3 weeks ago AFTER Obama's presidency ?

Killing law enforcement would be a hate crime under new bill

Attacking or killing cops and other first responders would be a hate crime under a bill passed by the state Senate on Tuesday.

Post your reference fam and try not make assumptions as to what "you ? love".

You calling ? symbolic meanwhile Trump's passing executive orders to make changes to it. I guess that "symbolism" is more tangible than you think.

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o2_250.gif
    tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gif

Obama signs 'Blue Alert' law to protect police

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/05/19/obama-blue-alert-law-bill-signing/27578911/

And you ? do love symbolism. "Oh look the DOJ is investigating I guess they're doing something"

and what's wrong with him signing that law again ?

Wrong? I don't know.

Pointless? Absolutely!!

The police don't need protecting they ? , maim and injure far more civilians than civilians ? , maim and injure police officers.

Needless to say when a cop is killed, or injured cops institute their own brand of justice, they didn't need a bill to put officers on high alert. They do that ? automagically, they stop doing their real jobs just to tend to fallen officers.
    Because they don't need any more protection than they already have?

So the problem is its arguably an unnecessary law or the fact that you feel Obama needed to sign some laws to give black citizens more protection?

I corrected your post.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still having conversations with "know it all dudes" who say it doesn't matter who you vote for as far as the presidency.

According to one dude, Black people were getting killed by cops last year... and Black people are still getting killed by cops this year.

Had to remind the "genius" that now we have an administration trying to pass laws to make it impossible to sue the cops, and that ? the Obama administration enacted is being repealed that affects the police in all states.

Obama also made changes to the DOJ to investigate and allow federal charges for victims of police brutality that Trump repealed, see the difference ?

President Obama has signed into law a measure that will require instant nationwide "Blue Alerts" to warn about threats to police officers and help track down the suspects who carry them out.

... that's a far cry from trying to stop victims of police brutality from being able to sue cops.

- or ? like this -

But I'm gonna let you tell it - what's the point you trying to make, they the same or they not ? The laws being passed are the same ? or not ?

Lol at this DOJ ? . Y'all ? love y'all symbolism. Victims of race soldier crimes have been getting money for years. And all the DOJ does is tell us what we already know. Let me know when these DOJ investigations lead to any punishment for these race soldiers.

Obama signed off on a bill that made it a hate crime to ? police officers. Where was the bills giving black people any protection?

Really, then why was this article published 3 weeks ago AFTER Obama's presidency ?

Attacking or killing cops and other first responders would be a hate crime under a bill passed by the state Senate on Tuesday.

You calling ? symbolic meanwhile Trump's passing executive orders to make changes to it. I guess that "symbolism" is more tangible than you think.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/05/19/obama-blue-alert-law-bill-signing/27578911/

And you ? do love symbolism. "Oh look the DOJ is investigating I guess they're doing something"

Wrong? I don't know.

Pointless? Absolutely!!

The police don't need protecting they ? , maim and injure far more civilians than civilians ? , maim and injure police officers.

Needless to say when a cop is killed, or injured cops institute their own brand of justice, they didn't need a bill to put officers on high alert. They do that ? automagically, they stop doing their real jobs just to tend to fallen officers.

So the problem is its arguably an unnecessary law or the fact that you feel Obama needed to sign some laws to give citizens more protection? , because if so those are two different issues.

There is no problem. Obama did what he thought was right for whatever reasons. I was just answering your question as well as giving my opinion on the law he chose to sign. Nothing encoded in my post.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    ? walking around proud and feeling accomplished Trump won.

I for one love it...it's like watching ur favourite team u love to hate destroy themselves with unforced turnovers. The system as it currently is, is in no way structured to help the impoverished.

They use the minority to prove thoughts on the majority. Such as welfare should be abolished because people abuse it. Well people abuse acohol and drink and drive and ? people.

But with all the people that drink, the murder rate because of that and in relation to that is not the majority of people who drink. But because it does happen, is that evidence to outlaw alcohol.

Are kids findin their parents guns and killing their siblings evidence to abolish the 2nd amendment?

The who thing is one big contradiction. Once people realize that none of this...none.. not any...none of what happens in Washington matters at all. Is when people will start to realize we the people set the standard.

And trump for all his ? ? ...is finally holding a mirror up to America and saying...none of this matters

I bet if black people became the face of ? driving, like they are with welfare and food stamps that they'd be inclinced to change some laws.

? another way to look at it.

Look at how they are treating white heroin addicts compared to the way black ? addicts are/were treated.

Truth. The number of addiction services and treatment facilities being advertised has increased tremendously.

But arrest, demonization and the destruction of the white community has not occurred as it did for Blacks during the ? ? epidemic. But that was because we didn't vote.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

- or ? like this -

Wrong? I don't know.

Pointless? Absolutely!!

So the problem is its arguably an unnecessary law or the fact that you feel Obama needed to sign some laws to give black citizens more protection?

I corrected your post.

thank you, but that sentence did not need to be corrected by an opinion .
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I for one love it...it's like watching ur favourite team u love to hate destroy themselves with unforced turnovers. The system as it currently is, is in no way structured to help the impoverished.

They use the minority to prove thoughts on the majority. Such as welfare should be abolished because people abuse it. Well people abuse acohol and drink and drive and ? people.

But with all the people that drink, the murder rate because of that and in relation to that is not the majority of people who drink. But because it does happen, is that evidence to outlaw alcohol.

Are kids findin their parents guns and killing their siblings evidence to abolish the 2nd amendment?

The who thing is one big contradiction. Once people realize that none of this...none.. not any...none of what happens in Washington matters at all. Is when people will start to realize we the people set the standard.

And trump for all his ? ? ...is finally holding a mirror up to America and saying...none of this matters

I bet if black people became the face of ? driving, like they are with welfare and food stamps that they'd be inclinced to change some laws.

? another way to look at it.

Look at how they are treating white heroin addicts compared to the way black ? addicts are/were treated.

Truth. The number of addiction services and treatment facilities being advertised has increased tremendously.

But arrest, demonization and the destruction of the white community has not occurred as it did for Blacks during the ? ? epidemic. But that was because we didn't vote.

FACTS!!!

LLS
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    So...@bossexcellence, what is your solution to crime? What actions need to be taken for those people in society that cause neighborhoods to feel like warzones?To its residents that want to live a good and productive lives? To the people that fear letting their children go outside to play and be social, without being murdered by random acts of violence or predators? Should these people that violate the civil liberties of the innocent; continue to get slaps on the wrist? What meaningful steps of deterrent should be taken?

thats a complex question deserving of a complex answer..

unfortunately im jus wakin up so really aint got the energy to go that in depth..
    but as far as the violence??

if u notice high crime areas tend to be in democratic controlled districts...
    one thing about democrats is they love for a muthafucka to be depended on them.. for money.. for jobs.. even protection..

u know there wouldnt need to be a not only large but aggressive police presence in these communities if they was allowed to police themselves??

kinda hard to do wit stringent gun laws?? and the funny thing about laws is.. they separate the civilians from the criminals.. so guess who the gun laws inhibit?? damn sure not a criminal who could give a ? about a law..

so now we have a city where criminals dont give a ? about u and a government sendin in an agency who hates u even more to "protect" u?? lmmfao i swear u cant make this ? up..

maybe later when im fully awake we can get on how the government even causes these conditions so why the ? would u depend on them to fix it.. but for now lets keep it simple and stick to the guns..

which only police and criminals seem to have and only the civilians seem to be victims of..

lets say i was a violent criminal.. wanted to seize some territory and start a gang.. where we can rob and scare the civilian population into submission..

who's the easier target??
    a city like Los Angeles where i know aint nobody walkin around wit guns cause the cops arresting anyone found wit them and a legal gun owner cant deny its their gun but i easily can and get off??

or say a city like Las Vegas where its an open carry state and easy to get a CCW?? meanin everyone has a gun LEGALLY and able to carry it LEGALLY??!

who's gonna give me less of a fight??

yeh.. imma go to LA and other inner cities alike and reek havoc.. police only come AFTER the fact anyway..

cause in Vegas.. the deterrent is the high chance civilians aint go take my ? .. and shoot back..
    one of the main reasons i left LA wasnt the high ass cost of living.. not even the traffic.. i was even use to the violence..

but once i started havin ? .. and tryin to do right i realized they tied my hands.. i went out and got a gun permit.. u know i went to jail for that gun.. why?? cause i was drivin home in my hood wit it in my car.. i wasnt drivin around lookin to shoot up a house but go to mines and take my ass to sleep..

got pulled over cops found the gun and took me to jail.. why?? cause u cant travel wit a loaded gun.. the gun and clip has to be separated.. so one part in a locked glove box.. another in the trunk..

please tell me what ? sense that makes?? i work hard have a nice car some nice rims or some nice sounds and someone wants to jack me for it what imma do? tell them "timeout" while i go piece together my gun to defend myself my property OR WORSE my family??!

yeh.. i had to go..
    had to go somewhere where i can do for myself cause i dont need a government who aint never did ? for me to do ? for me..

so im here in Vegas and i dare a ? run up. i dare a ? tell me my daughter cant play outside.. some knuckleheads ran up on my boys at a shoppin center and threaten to shoot hem over some social media ? behind some girl and when they called i tool'd up and went and got them and wasnt worried cause i was well within my right..

so yeh.. its deterrents.. its ways to go about this ? ..
    but yall love yall dependency so i doubt it will ever come about..

im goin back to sleep now..
  • CapitalB
    Options

There's a whole lot of of truth in this post.. Love it or hate it.

when i say it tho these ? lose they ? ..
    they dont wanna hear me. lmmfao

iv been sayin EVEN BEFORE THE ELECTION Trump was needed and for this very reason..
    he's what America deserves..
  • D. Morgan
    Options

iv been sayin EVEN BEFORE THE ELECTION Trump was needed and for this very reason..

These ? don't see it that way and it literally hurts their feelings that Trump is in office.

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem the real honest to ? problem is that alot of Blacks are socially conservative but the GOP is so overtly racist that they can't support them.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

These ? don't see it that way and it literally hurts their feelings that Trump is in office.

I can't even lie. It hurts because, it just proves what is wrong with the country is WHITE SUPREMACY and you still have droves of Whites and Blacks denying the ? ....

As they say "the truth hurts"..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The problem the real honest to ? problem is that alot of Blacks are socially conservative but the GOP is so overtly racist that they can't support them.

i agree.. but how can we laugh at those who voted for Trump sayin they vited against their interest when we've been doin it for generations???

so u dont vote for a candidate cause he doesnt pretend to like u??! but his policies align wit ur philosophy?? and instead vote for the muthafucka who pretends to like u but set policies in place that destroys u??

smart!
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I can't even lie. It hurts because, it just proves what is wrong with the country is WHITE SUPREMACY and you still have droves of Whites and Blacks denying the ? ....

As they say "the truth hurts"..

Difference in why your feelings hurt IMO than theirs based off things I've you post.

• Kwan Dai
    Options

i agree.. but how can we laugh at those who voted for Trump sayin they vited against their interest when we've been doin it for generations???

so u dont vote for a candidate cause he doesnt pretend to like u??! but his policies align wit ur philosophy?? and instead vote for the muthafucka who pretends to like u but set policies in place that destroys u??

smart!

I'm not sure either side has our best interest at heart. Sure, you can easily pick a side that matches your financial goals but socially, and racially both sides are exactly alike. Nixon and Reagan all but spear headed the war on drugs which decimated the Black community. Clinton came behind them with 3 strikes and Superpredator laws.
  • fortyacres
    Options

this is so true but so hypocritical lol.
  • CapitalB
    Options

smart!

I'm not sure either side has our best interest at heart. Sure, you can easily pick a side that matches your financial goals but socially, and racially both sides are exactly alike. Nixon and Reagan all but spear headed the war on drugs which decimated the Black community. Clinton came behind them with 3 strikes and Superpredator laws.

lol so then why even vote?? hahahahaha

and jus a fun fact..
    blacks are incarcerated at a larger rate when a democrat is in office..

jus sayin..
  • The_Jackal
    Options

smart!

I disagree about what your saying about Trump. Dispute what people say the majority of his policies DON'T align with what traditional social conservative policies ? his foreign policy is so far out there it doesn't align with any established party policy.

My main fault that I have for people who voted for Trump was how naive a person can be. A billionaire who has shown he will do anything for more wealth is the champion of the common man. Lol ok

How so?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

smart!

lol so then why even vote?? hahahahaha

and jus a fun fact..
    blacks are incarcerated at a larger rate when a democrat is in office..

jus sayin..

I don't want to derail the thread. I will just say this. If, I am offered Heroine or ? . I choose neither.

I'm not keeping score that way. Both sides aint ? . So, if there's a 5% or 10% decrease in my mind it's negligible. If, I had to guess though the numbers are skewed because of the prison boom that happened during the Clinton years.

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sshh you ? up the Obeezy narrative

This ? ain't even about Obama because it's not like he did a whole lot to make cops accountable. It could've been ? Sarah Palin as the last president.

But once you're talking about a new MF coming into office trying take away any thing that might help a MF who got they ass kicked by pigs or the family of someone who got killed, or giving pigs "more power", you'd be a ? fool to say it's the same ? .

There's some type of unsensible cognitive dissonance to not realize this type of thing. Or some mental issue to lie to yourself and deny the reality. Or some agenda involved to attempt to lie to others. I dont really care. I became a voter with the last election and if the choice is Dem or Repub Im voting for the best option. Not "trying to prove a point" or some philosophical jargon but in practical terms all things considered. If I think the better option is the Dem to be in office...uh i would rather have them in there.
  • CapitalB
    Options

smart!

I disagree about what your saying about Trump. Dispute what people say the majority of his policies DON'T align with what traditional social conservative policies ? his foreign policy is so far out there it doesn't align with any established party policy.

My main fault that I have for people who voted for Trump was how naive a person can be. A billionaire who has shown he will do anything for more wealth is the champion of the common man. Lol

im not talkin about Trump tho..
    i said for generations..

? shouldve sat this one the ? out and should now be sittin back shuttin the ? up instead of cryin thay ? 's house is on fire..
  • fortyacres
    Options

smart!

My main fault that I have for people who voted for Trump was how naive a person can be. A billionaire who has shown he will do anything for more wealth is the champion of the common man. Lol ok

How so?

Being a Black Conservative at this moment in western democracies is an oxymoron to me.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a plethora of factors involved in the decrease of the vote in the last election, the greatest of which was a lack of faith in the political system and the lack of a decent candidate in the two main parties. The entire system is designed to work against the will of the people, Blacks especially, yet we feel as if the responsibility to maintain the system as it is is ours? That's asinine.

I'm tired of Black Psuedo-liberal cheerleaders acting like the Democratic Party is the best option we have. They are literally the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and mass incarceration, yet somehow they are our saving grace? It was LBJ who signed legislation that militarized the police in this country. It was under his administration that Black groups in this country were quashed and repressed. That's just one president.

Create an agenda for yourself, then create a political organization to execute your agenda, then worry about voting.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    There are a plethora of factors involved in the decrease of the vote in the last election, the greatest of which was a lack of faith in the political system and the lack of a decent candidate in the two main parties. The entire system is designed to work against the will of the people, Blacks especially, yet we feel as if the responsibility to maintain the system as it is is ours? That's asinine.

I'm tired of Black Psuedo-liberal cheerleaders acting like the Democratic Party is the best option we have. They are literally the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and mass incarceration, yet somehow they are our saving grace? It was LBJ who signed legislation that militarized the police in this country. It was under his administration that Black groups in this country were quashed and repressed. That's just one president.

Create an agenda for yourself, then create a political organization to execute your agenda, then worry about voting.

Can party platforms not evolve ? or change with time ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We'll see who it helps or hurts more in due time....

• The_Jackal
    Options

smart!

How so?

Being a Black Conservative at this moment in western democracies is an oxymoron to me.

Huh? I'm saying that Blacks beliefs and opinion lean more towards being conservative not that they vote that way. I don't think you can really make that argument against that.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »

Can party platforms not evolve ? or change with time ?

In what ways do you think it has evolved?