Ali Vegas Exposes The ? Rituals He Saw Rappers Do For Fame!

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The part alot of folks tend to overlook is the fact that majority of these folks that want to be stars whether doing movies/music or both are broke. So they would rather pick one of these three choices because its all done in secret and the payoff is good. Once theyre in they have to follow certain rules and regulations. Those that have chosen to speak out end up outcast or dead depending on what and whom theyve told. Thats all i can say

Sidenote: Ali Vegas is Lamar Odom's cousin.
    giphy.gif
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This is from a former Willingboro New Jersey bet producer. Check it out. Not what you think.

https://youtu.be/g_puQcyIcsQ
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    This is from a former Willingboro New Jersey bet producer. Check it out. Not what you think.

I seen the light
    I been to the mountain top
    I see how these people try to control us
    -K.B. Da Kidnappa
    https://youtu.be/T5n1G_l4QA4

My ni99a K.B. know what he talking about ....

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    StreetRap wrote: »

I seen the light
    -K.B. Da Kidnappa

Bet they tried to make K.B. do some ? ? and so they could push his career

but he said nah fukk that ?

He talks about how they get offered deals

but he aint down with the part of the deal where he gotta do some ? ish
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    I seen that video awhile back

Nore basically says the same ? at the 3:11 mark....

https://youtu.be/YX3aFZvMF6k

Then you got Fat joe on vladtv saying he thinks the ? mafia might run hip-hop.
    And then you had Russell Simmons own nephew saying he saw some ? rituals at def jam

...they might be on to something

dang he aint been platinum since he decided to take the straight road (Noreaga)

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

I seen the light
    -K.B. Da Kidnappa

Ear2DaSt wrote: »

I seen the light
    -K.B. Da Kidnappa

Bet they tried to make K.B. do some ? ? and so they could push his career

but he said nah fukk that ?

He talks about how they get offered deals

but he aint down with the part of the deal where he gotta do some ? ish

mukgjwhi7cnq.gif

We know on u on ya Kermit ? bruh.

qznw8d8tj1gv.jpg

Stop.

Do me a favor .... go out on a date with someone ....
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    Interesting thread. However there is one other choice youre missing which is ? . For years ive had associates in the music/movie biz that have told me about the process. You get three choices. #1 ? -sex(? girl, dude on dude nh) #2 sell your soul(this one is very tricky depending on your religious beliefs but note it is the worship of the Devil/Baphomet/The light bearer) #3 ? (basically a contract hit) The only way to get into either music/movies to become a superstar you have to choose one of these three. Some people have chosen to do all three and are set for life.

ghostfacekillahcmonson.jpg

Go ahead take what i say lightly. But remember there's hundreds of secret societies out there and believe it or not Hip Hop has its own.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting thread. However there is one other choice youre missing which is ? . For years ive had associates in the music/movie biz that have told me about the process. You get three choices. #1 ? -sex(? girl, dude on dude nh) #2 sell your soul(this one is very tricky depending on your religious beliefs but note it is the worship of the Devil/Baphomet/The light bearer) #3 ? (basically a contract hit) The only way to get into either music/movies to become a superstar you have to choose one of these three. Some people have chosen to do all three and are set for life.

Go ahead take what i say lightly. But remember there's hundreds of secret societies out there and believe it or not Hip Hop has its own.

Tell us more
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skulls and ? -dj whoo kid
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All 3 choices are one in the same. Amen.
  • sapp08_2001
    edited May 2017
    Options

Is it really a "secret" society, if you know all the them?

I didnt give the name of any groups for a good reason but im sure youve probably heard of them. Think about it. How many of your favorite rappers have admitted to sellin their soul? Its all in the lyrics and sometimes hidden in plain sight.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is it really a "secret" society, if you know all the them?

I didnt give the name of any groups for a good reason but im sure youve probably heard of them. Think about it. How many of your favorite rappers have admitted to sellin their soul? Its all in the lyrics and sometimes hidden in plain sight.

This guy dont wanna get killed
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Illuminati hit me uP!

I'm ready to take option 3
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's been hundreds of rappers that have came and went but none of the successful ones come back with these stories. Kane, rakim, az, wu, nas, cam. My point why is it the ones who couldn't last in the game say this ?? Plus if you sell your soul you believe in the devil, you believe in the devil you believe in ? why would a person side with the losing team knowing how this story ends??
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    There's been hundreds of rappers that have came and went but none of the successful ones come back with these stories. Kane, rakim, az, wu, nas, cam. My point why is it the ones who couldn't last in the game say this ?? Plus if you sell your soul you believe in the devil, you believe in the devil you believe in ? why would a person side with the losing team knowing how this story ends??

Why would the successful one who did whatever come back and tell if they did? Nore said something was going on and he was successful. You see ? ? right in front of your face. Birdmsn, Young Thug.....you see demonic ? right infront of your face. Jay -z on to the next one video. Lil Wayne videos. People see what they want to see. All these music artist talking about selling their souls. Something going on.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options