Ali Vegas Exposes The ? Rituals He Saw Rappers Do For Fame!

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    There's been hundreds of rappers that have came and went but none of the successful ones come back with these stories. Kane, rakim, az, wu, nas, cam. My point why is it the ones who couldn't last in the game say this ?? Plus if you sell your soul you believe in the devil, you believe in the devil you believe in ? why would a person side with the losing team knowing how this story ends??

Why would the successful one who did whatever come back and tell if they did? Nore said something was going on and he was successful. You see ? ? right in front of your face. Birdmsn, Young Thug.....you see demonic ? right infront of your face. Jay -z on to the next one video. Lil Wayne videos. People see what they want to see. All these music artist talking about selling their souls. Something going on.

something certainly is going on. lots of people trying to be rich and famous and only a very small percentage of them can. so the ones who dont make it come up with reasons why those who make it do.

"they go into a secret room and in it goats are sacrificed and ? "

you believe this? i am not saying there aren't secret societies out there, but ? can't even go 5 minutes without snitching on themselves or snitching on other people, and you think they all ? men and having ? orgies and that ? is able to be kept secret? ali vegas the only one with guts enough to speak on this?

of course there are ? people and some in the closet in hip hop. im not doubting that. but if you think there is secret room where you gotta go in there or else they pull up the contract. HAHA
    i mean come on. out of all the things in the world to control, music aint the thing some super secret society would go after.

• power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's been hundreds of rappers that have came and went but none of the successful ones come back with these stories. Kane, rakim, az, wu, nas, cam. My point why is it the ones who couldn't last in the game say this ?? Plus if you sell your soul you believe in the devil, you believe in the devil you believe in ? why would a person side with the losing team knowing how this story ends??

Why would the successful one who did whatever come back and tell if they did? Nore said something was going on and he was successful. You see ? ? right in front of your face. Birdmsn, Young Thug.....you see demonic ? right infront of your face. Jay -z on to the next one video. Lil Wayne videos. People see what they want to see. All these music artist talking about selling their souls. Something going on.

something certainly is going on. lots of people trying to be rich and famous and only a very small percentage of them can. so the ones who dont make it come up with reasons why those who make it do.

"they go into a secret room and in it goats are sacrificed and ? "

you believe this? i am not saying there aren't secret societies out there, but ? can't even go 5 minutes without snitching on themselves or snitching on other people, and you think they all ? men and having ? orgies and that ? is able to be kept secret? ali vegas the only one with guts enough to speak on this?

of course there are ? people and some in the closet in hip hop. im not doubting that. but if you think there is secret room where you gotta go in there or else they pull up the contract. HAHA
    i mean come on. out of all the things in the world to control, music aint the thing some super secret society would go after.

Raz b spoke out too. Tiffany Evans spoke out. Look its not just jaded rappers saying it. Its former record executive, movie stars too. They made not say oh thats going on, but they are telling you something. Too many people say the industry is wicked. Im not saying I know for sure what is going on. But I know something is going on. And its not just ? ? , killing and Devil worship. It's dumbing people down and flooding the air waves with negative imagery and false information.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Years ago there was a site for Arizona rappers and producers called ArizonaBeats. It was thrown up as a response to some lackluster admin ? from a similar site called 602streets. AZBeats had some cats posting on there that had record deals, most notably Hot Rod from G-Unit, ? Northpole, SpanFly and Attlas (both released albums on Rawkus), and a few members of The Society of Invisibles (Babygrande). Anywho, there was a cat on there that had a record deal but never dropped an album. He turned producer and engineer and was pretty well respected in the AZ hip hop community. He once told us about the ? ? in the music industry and, without naming names for obvious reasons, told us about the infamous industry "mansion parties" he went to. He told us he personally witnessed a few prominent Black artists engaged in ? sex, and after seeing the ? enough times he called it quits.

This ? ain't really new, but a lot of y'all choose to willfully ignore it.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because believe it or not fame and fortune is worth more to alot of people. They fall right into the trap not knowing that it doesn't always work in their favor. Its a crazy world
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Ali son is really talented shame this is the most attention he's gotten in years.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Years ago there was a site for Arizona rappers and producers called ArizonaBeats. It was thrown up as a response to some lackluster admin ? from a similar site called 602streets. AZBeats had some cats posting on there that had record deals, most notably Hot Rod from G-Unit, ? Northpole, SpanFly and Attlas (both released albums on Rawkus), and a few members of The Society of Invisibles (Babygrande). Anywho, there was a cat on there that had a record deal but never dropped an album. He turned producer and engineer and was pretty well respected in the AZ hip hop community. He once told us about the ? ? in the music industry and, without naming names for obvious reasons, told us about the infamous industry "mansion parties" he went to. He told us he personally witnessed a few prominent Black artists engaged in ? sex, and after seeing the ? enough times he called it quits.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uPvmUGHrXY
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought xzibit touch on something along these lines about puffy and his parties, shortly before he disappeared off the face of the earth.

A lot of females have spoken on it too Jackie-o comes to mind, I mean most just say she's an industry hoe.

But if the straight people are ? for deals etc so are the ? and the ones they can turn out.
  • konceptjones
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Thought xzibit touch on something along these lines about puffy and his parties, shortly before he disappeared off the face of the earth.

A lot of females have spoken on it too Jackie-o comes to mind, I mean most just say she's an industry hoe.

But if the straight people are ? for deals etc so are the ? and the ones they can turn out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Svop4kUI0
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    StreetRap wrote: »
    This is from a former Willingboro New Jersey bet producer. Check it out. Not what you think.

https://youtu.be/g_puQcyIcsQ

I seen the light
    I been to the mountain top
    I see how these people try to control us
    -K.B. Da Kidnappa
    https://youtu.be/T5n1G_l4QA4

My ni99a K.B. know what he talking about ....
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    StreetRap wrote: »
    This is from a former Willingboro New Jersey bet producer. Check it out. Not what you think.

https://youtu.be/g_puQcyIcsQ

I seen the light
    I been to the mountain top
    I see how these people try to control us
    -K.B. Da Kidnappa
    https://youtu.be/T5n1G_l4QA4

My ni99a K.B. know what he talking about ....

Bet they tried to make K.B. do some ? ? and so they could push his career

but he said nah fukk that ?

He talks about how they get offered deals

but he aint down with the part of the deal where he gotta do some ? ish

mukgjwhi7cnq.gif

We know on u on ya Kermit ? bruh.

qznw8d8tj1gv.jpg

Stop.

Do me a favor .... go out on a date with someone ....

Got it...

Ask ya moms what time she want me to send that Uber up thru there.

Man you aint got no money,buy me a Maserati,Id like some land,a property to rent out,let me be a manager of one of your successful businesses..... nah fukk that you aint got ? ...maybe ur an uber driver

but Im looking for a sugar momma so tell your moms to holla at me my phone is 713227deesnuttz ...
  • konceptjones
    Options

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uPvmUGHrXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrhLmPib0XQ
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once you give somebody as much money as these ? get, secrecy isn't that unrealistic of an expectation.
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    Aint ? for free -Point Blank Da Bull
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who do i call? Inbox me
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate how ? always "see some ? ? " but ain't never naming any name. Lying was attention ?
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    You can get sued for that
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring the WTF button back!!!
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I hate how ? always "see some ? ? " but ain't never naming any name. Lying was attention ?

smh … lol
  • konceptjones
    Options

unless you have video evidence you can wind up sued into oblivion and blackballed by the industry.

Up and coming artists ain't trying to have their whole careers demolished before it even gets started.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

unless you have video evidence you can wind up sued into oblivion and blackballed by the industry.

Up and coming artists ain't trying to have their whole careers demolished before it even gets started.

Or Killed as well.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    so donald trump can keep sex for contracts secret his whole life, but he can't keep CIA intelligence secret? lol
    record industry keeps all these sex, murder, owl worship ? secret, but they can't stop albums from leaking

haha

dudes can't even keep secret that they killed tupac but they can keep murder,sex, owl worship secret

groupies writing books about every rapper they ? but no one speaks of this secret society owl worship sex orgies to get platinum

haha

the real lies and conspiracies going on right in front of our face, and y'all concerned of secret sex parties for platinum artists.

police killing black kids, ? selling drugs to the community, school funding getting cut, sexist bigots are president, nestle bottling water in michigan for 200 bucks a year permit, then make billions selling it worldwide....while flint michigan can't even get running water for its residents...https://actions.sumofus.org/a/while-flint-drinks-poison-nestle-is-pumping-out-200-gallons-of-fresh-water-every-minute

all this foul ass ? going on, and you ? over here talking about sex parties conspiracies for contracts and boogeymen

the best way to hide some ? is not to hide at all, if these people doing ? acts, they doing it because they want to.

Actually, yes.

Donald Trump is one person, easy to keep yourself quiet and pay off folks to keep their mouths closed. However, the CIA is a huge organization, there's likely to be a handful with loose lips tellin ? . The NSA was the most secure, secretive government agency in the world until Ed Snowden leaked ? and his ass is on the run.

As for albums leaking it's long been known that a lot of them leaks come from shifty ass engineers or intentional "leaks" by the label or the artist themselves.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah but the ? in the videos that's being posted (ie, Nore) ain't up n coming artist.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    q7nbp3d6ym2w.gif
    Shaq is a flat earther

No he's not. He said he was joking and anyome who took him serious is an idiot