Bebop & Rocksteady Will Appear In ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2′

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Saw it last night. The movie was just OK. I wasn't blown away.

Bebop & Rockstedy felt just like the 80's cartoon. Great job.

Hated Krang's voice.

They never explained how Shredder even survived the fall from the first movie.

Casey Jones was cool, but he didn't feel rugged like the cartoon incarnations.

And it was obvious how he survived. The mutagen

Did they ever explain Shredder surviving a trash compactor?

Lol He didn't mutate though unless he mutated to a younger guy. Once again never explained.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw the movie.. it was cool...

Megan fox reminds me of a white Megan Good..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hated Krang's voice.

Lol He didn't mutate though unless he mutated to a younger guy. Once again never explained.

All his scares on his face went away

The mutagen was an antidote not "ooze"
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hated Krang's voice.

I can't believe you guys are defending secret of the ooze. I was 13 when that fiasco hit the theatres and me and my friend d felt like we were ripped off when we saw it. You guys had to be in diapers or were still crawling to think that ? was good. It had vanilla ice in it for crying out loud and that super shredder was ? he didn't even fight. He just walked slow while the turtles backed down. Matter of fact he killed himself while pulling a pier down. That movie was trash the only good live action turtle movie back then was the first one . I saw booth in the theatres I know what I'm talking about.
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie didn't have enough interaction or fight scenes with beebop, rocksteady or shredder. Leonardo sharpened his swords and never used them
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    This movie didn't have enough interaction or fight scenes with beebop, rocksteady or shredder. Leonardo sharpened his swords and never used them

That's what happens when you change the original source materials tone to kid ?
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Yeah but they had the nerve to have 2 different curse words in the movie.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Would be dope if they had a daredevil type Netflix series but they too far gone into the kids realm that parents would complain
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MOVIE WAS AIIGHT...

IN THE FIRST MOVIE, THEY STRUGGLED TO BEAT SHREDDER... NOW THEY EASILY BEAT KRANG LIKE IT AINT NOTHING...
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was better than the first but not by much. No complaints from me
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I enjoyed it.

Trillest moment imo was Rocksteady coming out the water in the damn tank and firing that s*** at them. Lol. They hit the nail on the head with Bebop & Rocksteady.

Krang I actually did like. Voice was aiight, but wasn't terrible. The Techodrome was official when that eyeball popped up. Loved it.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess this is the official thread. I thought this was dope! Krang reveal was dope. Bebop and Rocksteady were dope. Casey Jones was meh. Plot was done well. Looks like Baxter will be villain for 3.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched on kodi yesterday

Is every movie gonna end with them fighting the bad guy in the sky above the city?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Is every movie gonna end with them fighting the bad guy in the sky above the city?

It's a Michael bay produced movie so yeah expect that type of predictable anticlimactic ? when he's involved in any capacity. I saw it for the first time yesterday too. I appreciate the fact that they completely brought the 80s cartoon to life in this movie but the feel of the movie irked movie. Although he produced not directed you can feel Michael bays influence all over this one. This movie was filled with bayisms. The sexual objectification of Megan fox in the schoolgirl outfit, the explosions the over the top action scenes, the slow motion shots with the accompanying transformers sound effects, the product placements and plugs(the guy dressed as autobot bumblebee at the parade and the big no- no the the acting.
    I think bay spikes the actors bottled water with uppers or some kind of amphetamines before shooting that's why every body seemed so hype and talks so fast and the shots in each scene don't last for no more than on 10 seconds. I liked bee bop and rocksteady but at times they were too hyper and rowdy. They reminded me of the ? twins from revenge of the fallen with their antics. I would like to see a petition or a restraining order set on Michael bay to keep him away from turtles and transformers movies in the future. His directing style would be more suitable for a live action family guy feature film.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was pure ass grease
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You surprised? I ain't even seen it and never will but I already knew that lol
  • vagrant-718
    Options

Movie was good for what it was and better than the first
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

LOL so it it was just a 90 on the garbage sauce scale instead of a100? Gotcha.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2017
    Options

Tmnt is a nicks franchise now. What were you expecting?

They can't do another og movie cause that's too dark for kids so like I said, it was good for what it was
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tmnt is a nicks franchise now. What were you expecting? Winter soldier/dark knight?

Yet the cartoon on Nick completely smokes the movies quality wise. In other words that's no excuse.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Tmnt is a nicks franchise now. What were you expecting? Winter soldier/dark knight?

Yet the cartoon on Nick completely smokes the movies quality wise. In other words that's no excuse.

Sure did and now it's getting rebooted to be more kids friendly

Can't compare the movie to the cartoon, got to compare the movie to the other movies and this movie is better than all the other movies except the og
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I dont even remember watching this

Musta sucked
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never watched, never will. I won...
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

They can't do another og movie cause that's too dark for kids so like I said, it was good for what it was

3 Ninjas an old 90s movie for kids is better than this trash. There are tons of kids movies that are good. The original movie was far from dark lol it just wasn't trash. Dark is Blade ot Robocop.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2017
    Options

3 Ninjas an old 90s movie for kids is better than this trash. There are tons of kids movies that are good. The original movie was far from dark lol it just wasn't trash. Dark is Blade ot Robocop.

Blade and OT Robocop were both R rated, tmnt wasn't, so why bring them up?

Og turtles was dark for a kids movie and darker than how they were protrayed in the 80s toon