Black ppl can't have nothing without Wiggers trying to style bite

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Well you can't say that unless you have met every Eminem fan personally and i would be surprised if you met 100 million people personally cos Eminem has a crazy huge fan base

You a legend but you are steotyping like it's no tommorrow here

I may not live in America but i have visited i know there are good and bad people everywhere

You say Eminem may have grew up poor and in the hood but will be better of then most blacks cos he is white so explain why Eminem's mother was on welfare and he lived in public housing projects and washed dishes for a living on minimum wage to feed his daughter

You do realize there are millions of blacks who are middle and upper class as well right?

I can't think of many Rappers/Producers/CEO's that experienced Eminem's struggles aside from 2pac

Eminem grew up extremley poor on 7 Mile & Dresden Street, with no father, a mother on welfare who was a drugg addict, living in public housing systems, working a minimum wage job washing dishes to feed his daughter, being the only white kid in a black hood so he got jumped and had gun's pulled on him and so on

Eminem experienced more harsh realities then most and remember Rakim, P Diddy and other Artists actually grew up in the Suburbs

It's always about class not race i think

Eminem is who he is cos of his struggles

c dretox u got 2 understand this is WHYTE EMERICA & again im not streotypin if u lived n da statez u would c wat im sayin is da TRUTH im not makin up ? im tellin u it is way different ova herr n da statez then it is n europe it is about RACE ova herr not no class,,,,no matter how rich a black man getz n this country da whitez will alwayz find a way 2 make us feel lower them itz n therr nature...but again u have 2 live herr n emerica 2 fully understand da ? that im sayin u just cant visit...
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Never seen a Mexican that looked African i seen a lotta Mexicans that look more paler then your average white person

I heard Mexican Gang's in California are racist & ? innocent people but i don't think people like Fazeem Blackball wanna talk about that they think Eminem's old tape from 1988 is all that matters smh

there's Black Mexicans in Mexico. google Black Mexicans or something. There's Mexicans of many different shades trust me. there's certain parts of Mexico where there's a lot of Black Mexicans. let me guess you never heard this before in your life.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    c dretox u got 2 understand this is WHYTE EMERICA & again im not streotypin if u lived n da statez u would c wat im sayin im not makin up ? im tellin u it is way different ova herr n da statez then it is n europe it is about RACE ova herr not no class,,,,no matter how rich a black man getz n this country da whitez will alwayz find a way 2 make us feel lower them itz n therr nature...but again u have 2 live herr n emerica 2 fully understand da ? that im sayin u just cant visit...

Yeh fair enough
  • Aztec_Kang
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The first black president in North America led Mexico some 173 years ago. Vicente Guerrero -- a decorated revolutionary hero -- helped write the Mexican constitution.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    there's Black Mexicans in Mexico. google Black Mexicans or something. There's Mexicans of many different shades trust me. there's certain parts of Mexico where there's a lot of Black Mexicans. let me guess you never heard this before in your life.

I mean i never knew no

Fat Joe is Rican but he looks straight up white to me i seen white people who are darker then Fat Joe

For some reason America is different though in the U.K. poor whites, poor blacks, poor asians and poor latinos are down there is unity it's about class here

In America it seems like only blacks and latinos are down
  • Aztec_Kang
    edited July 2010
    Options
    3155_350x350.jpg

Vicente Guerrero
  • Aztec_Kang
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I mean i never knew no

Fat Joe is Rican but he looks straight up white to me i seen white people who are darker then Fat Joe

For some reason America is different though in the U.K. poor whites, poor blacks, poor asians and poor latinos are down there is unity it's about class here

In America it seems like only blacks and latinos are down

sadly there is a lot of racism between blacks and mexicans in this country. I know mexican people that deny the African lineage. I think if more people were educated in history they'd see there's no reason for there to be racism between blacks and mexicans.
  • reef hustle_ahh
    reef hustle_ahh Members Posts: 461
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    they need to steal these tight ass jeans back
    quote of the year
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    your fave rappers would be broke if they didnt have white fans.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rolling @ idots like the TS who wear Nike and Timbs.You fools do know that the car you drive and the clothes you wear were made by whites/asians? This is an ignorant thread,don't nobody own any form of music or culture.The funny thing is that blacks are the ones that ruined Hip Hop and exploited it to get rich.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeh fair enough

Yeah but he neglected to tell you that blacks use race as an excuse for their failures or they are brainwashed and fallen into a pit of paranoia.Race is not even an issue now since it's not visible like it used to be.I never had to worry about whites being racist,because they can not hurt me or stop me.Also only weak minds worry about what someone else thinks of them,money is the dominant factor not only in this country,but everywhere.
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Rolling @ idots like the TS who wear Nike and Timbs.You fools do know that the car you drive and the clothes you wear were made by whites/asians? This is an ignorant thread,don't nobody own any form of music or culture.The funny thing is that blacks are the ones that ruined Hip Hop and exploited it to get rich.

I believe HIP HOP was ruined when Corporate America got hold of it. And I'm pretty sure there was a white man behind the whole thing. When HIP HOP started and black people were in more control, there was more positve music being made: 'The Message' and 'If I Ruled The World' are prime examples. We don't OWN any music but we damn sure created all of the BEST ones. And once we do it, the rich white man comes along and pimps it out for his own personal gain.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man That cat didn't want the truth..Another cat came in there and destroyed that dude lol..I didn't need to drop nothing in there

destroyed?
    nah, b
    we just disagreed
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah but he neglected to tell you that blacks use race as an excuse for their failures or they are brainwashed and fallen into a pit of paranoia.Race is not even an issue now since it's not visible like it used to be.I never had to worry about whites being racist,because they can not hurt me or stop me.Also only weak minds worry about what someone else thinks of them,money is the dominant factor not only in this country,but everywhere.

I'm give this post to the family of Oscar Grant. I'm sure it's what they would like to hear.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2010
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »
    [/B]
    I believe HIP HOP was ruined when Corporate America got hold of it. And I'm pretty sure there was a white man behind the whole thing. When HIP HOP started and black people were in more control, there was more positve music being made: 'The Message' and 'If I Ruled The World' are prime examples. We don't OWN any music but we damn sure created all of the BEST ones. And once we do it, the rich white man comes along and pimps it out for his own personal gain.

1. Rap would not have become a genre recognized without corporate America.No blacks owned any record labels,tv or radio stations to get the music out there.

2. Rappers chose to go the exploitation route after the success of NWA which led to the official creation of Gangsta Rap (then people complain when whites stereotype us)

3. Black people don't buy conscious Rap and I personally know more white people who like Talib Kweli,Tupac,The Roots and Lauren Hill.Hell nobody white that I know even likes Eminem,but the average black listener calls him the best rapper out or lil' wayne

4. Blacks need to stop blaming everything on whites and actually own up to their own mistakes and actions that still hurt our communities/people.I have a cousin in jail for murder,so I guess that;s whitey's fault right?
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I'm give this post to the family of Oscar Grant. I'm sure it's what they would like to hear.
    So what would you say to my family who has lost two members in the past years because they were gunned down by another black man for no reason other then ignorance that plagues the streets of Baltimore? Funny,when the same situation that happened to Oscar happens to a white person you never see a huge fuss and yes it happens quite often in Maryland.
  • RedNBlackGoddess
    RedNBlackGoddess Members Posts: 8
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    im pretty sure mohawks were originally sported by Native Americans

Latino culture gets bitten a lot too.

Look at all these dudes wearing dickies and chucks and driving lowriders and all that ? . That's latin culture.

That's not latin culture....Thats americanized culture that a lot of latin americans adopted.
  • RedNBlackGoddess
    RedNBlackGoddess Members Posts: 8
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ya'll wiggers are vampires to the cultures with your fake identities..Why can't we have our cultural roots in peace without ya'll ? ryding and forcing your odd behaviors on us?

Why can't ya'll come up with a creative culture as popular as hip hop and eat off your own creations instead of ? the integrity of this thing of ours to make money?

How many brothers you see square dancing and singing country music?

lol...i agree....but cant we all just get along? lol...black people like white people music and white people like black people music.....of course nobody can touch our ? , but u gotta admit, some white people do have some bangin ass joints lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

3. Black people don't buy conscious Rap and I personally know more white people who like Talib Kweli,Tupac,The Roots and Lauren Hill.Hell nobody white that I know even likes Eminem,but the average black listener calls him the best rapper out or lil' wayne

Sadly, from a majority standpoint, this is true. White people seem to like better music than us black people....and most of the white people I hang out with/ know of, dislike Eminem.

I think it's because he's their version of Gucci Mane. He's' the guy who fulfills white stereotypes, and they just don't feel his music. The whole, I hate my mom, I have ? tendencies, I'm a psychopath etc. doesn't sit well with them.

However, this evaluation is obviously subjective to my surroundings.

I'm well aware that the majority of white people who listen to hip-hop think Eminem is the GOAT, but the same white people who put Eminem in their number one slot will also have respectable emcees up there, like a Nas, Common, Mos Def, Pac, Kweli, Canibus, Rakim etc. The typical black person's top rappers seems to consists of Lil Wayne, Jeezys etc.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it seems that many people want to be an individual but act like everyone else fits in a box.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    A Lot of feelings hurt by this thread...
  • qez wuz here
    qez wuz here Members Posts: 124
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So....when are we going to stop jugding people by their ? skincolor?
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So....when are we going to stop jugding people by their ? skincolor?

Not going to happen in our lifetime. :)
  • qez wuz here
    qez wuz here Members Posts: 124
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not going to happen in our lifetime. :)

I guess...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wiggers are a horible thing they tend to want to emulate black folks without actually truly embracing our urban culture. When I say ? I am refereing to the wanabe Whites boys who talk who but live in the suburbs and and have a white girlfriend if they have any girl at all. They typicallly will have a token Black friend or 2 but have mostly white friends like themselves and even make N1gg3r jokes when the tokens are not around(sometimes even when they are around if they are ? )The same type of white boys whose parents usually do not like black folks so their superficaial actions are usually in protest to their moms. They tend to be huge eminem fans and whatever Black artists he cosigns or are hot in the media fans. Now their are pleny of White folks that are not Wiggers that are truly HipHop they tend to have Love the black culture even down to our women(Paul Wall, Jon B are good examples). A lot may not be able to see the diffeences but there are plenty for those who are observant and conscious...
  • 3Hunna
    3Hunna Members Posts: 162
    Options
    Whites created classical music

But of course blacks, latinos, asians are welcome to participate in classical music it just happens only whites participate in it