atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This will be easy sweep to sweep under the rug. Simply blame Hip Hop, everyone will idiotically eat it up, and back to business. Backward time we live in.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Posting here for emphasis...
    And no, its not just hip hop, its all music, film & tv, sports, news, politics, its all scripted to distract and make you emotional and subservient to a system thats we are so deeply entrenched in, we don't even see the gears turning.

This doesnt mean you should live in box however, just protect your mind, know that the people who provide you entertainment don't give a ? about you or your well being. They want you confused and stuck.

They call us Goyem, because they stold our identity and sold it back to us. We are fools to them, people they can lie too because ? said so, thats what they believe.

Saw that word and googled it. Some interesting quotes here: http://theevilofzionismexposedbyjews.weebly.com/1-what-zionist-and-anti-zionist-jews-have-said-about-goyem-means-cattle-jewish-name-for-non-jews-christianity-and-judaism.html

• grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Always watched his show, both have the same views... but he dumb for this ? . That being said, ive seen way worse. I equate this to the white friend who got way too familiar. ? slap to the head.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill won't directly say it, but he's had enmity for black people. For evidence, watch the last episode Cornell West was on.

He will try to cover this up under the guise that he's a comedian, so he can say what he wants, and accuse anyone who disagrees with him as being too "sensitive." He's upset that people don't wholeheartedly accept all of his views and has been sensitive and agitated in his newer episodes. Show continues to be less entertaining because he is such an entitled ? .

All these celebrity democrats from the baby-boomer generation need to shut the ? up.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy i wonder what made him say it he talks alot of ? pushes limits but never like this and it seem planned u can tell he said it way to comfortable
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's said it before and doesnt give a sht. It was kind of shockingwhen hesaid it but in context and how he brushed it away I forgot about it until i saw this thread. It is what it is. He's one of the biggest voices speaking out about Trump and who is trying to make this into a thing? One of the Trump supporters we have here. I dont think this is a big deal. The context made me forget all about it. Its not like he called someone that for instance. He called it to himself as a joke. Yawn. for trying to bend this into a "controversy" Trump people.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    He said it before in his show..

and I don't see the big deal meh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's said it before and doesnt give a sht. It was kind of shockingwhen hesaid it but in context and how he brushed it away I forgot about it until i saw this thread. It is what it is. He's one of the biggest voices speaking out about Trump and who is trying to make this into a thing? One of the Trump supporters we have here. I dont think this is a big deal. The context made me forget all about it. Its not like he called someone that for instance. He called it to himself as a joke. Yawn. for trying to bend this into a "controversy" Trump people.

During the Bush era and when I was much younger, I ? with Bill.

But he's been a crybaby.

Normally I wouldn't comment on a riddlerap thread because he's alt-right white-trash through and through, but Bill has been on some ? and was on some ? with Cornel West the week before last. He tried the same ? with Killer Mike, but Mike dismissed it and kept it moving.

I'm less offended by his language, and more by how stale his show has become due to his general bitchassery.

I feel he treats the Ann Coulters and Grover Norquists with more deference than his left wing guests.

But, you're absolutely right, riddlerap's ? posted this to drum up controversy.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I used to watch that show about 5 years ago. He's said it before back when he was fresh off ? with superhead. He's an idiot and so transparently an idiot I don't see how black ppl indulge him when all he does is up front pandering then give back handed compliments, but whatever.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    This will be easy sweep to sweep under the rug. Simply blame Hip Hop, everyone will idiotically eat it up, and back to business. Backward time we live in.

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i ? wit bill so conflict of intrest.
    Still gets the shaqface tho.
    And a L for wifing superhead.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was being ? sarcastic.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    it was in context so meh , you have the right to be outraged but i dont care.

Good episode tho

Democrats need to have a ? spine

https://youtu.be/hXCyl_WZGrc