Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? straight snitching

If people listened to him, he'd be called out

Snitching about what?
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody knew Tax was involved the day after it happened. Props to Troy Ave for not snitching.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    Everybody knew Tax was involved the day after it happened. Props to Troy Ave for not snitching.

No they didn't but you know who knew?

This guy. But I was called a dickrider while everybody was making cheddar bob jokes

Btw they taking too long to give tax 35 years what's the hold up? He snitchin for 15?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

This guy. But I was called a dickrider while everybody was making cheddar bob jokes

Btw they taking too long to give tax 35 years what's the hold up? He snitchin for 15?

My ? , have you ever been in the system? That ? takes forever unless you take a plea. I doubt they're even offering one since the pretty much have all the evidence they need.
  • Beta
    Options

My ? , have you ever been in the system? That ? takes forever unless you take a plea. I doubt they're even offering one since the pretty much have all the evidence they need.

Nah I'm sorry to say I never been in the system. But tell them to hurry up with the overwhelming amount of evidence against him. We want justice
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how, people will believe what the DA says before a trail depending on if they like the person accused or not.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Nah I'm sorry to say I never been in the system. But tell them to hurry up with the overwhelming amount of evidence against him. We want justice

My ? don't be sorry,
    you should celebrate that ? !!

? being in the system !!

Lol I was being sarcastic

Homie said "Have you ever been in the system?

Like somebody asking "do you even lift bro?"

Man ? no lol I'm sorry for being black and never got booked

Congrats on having never endure that. That's some ? I'll never glorify in life.

But leave the snark to the side. You tryna cover up for the fact that you said some ? ? and I told you what it was.

• Beta
    Options

My ? don't be sorry,

? being in the system !!

But leave the snark to the side. You tryna cover up for the fact that you said some ? ? and I told you what it was.

Relax B thanks for informing me
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

My ? don't be sorry,

? being in the system !!

Relax B thanks for informing me

It ain't serious. You still tha IC homie and DBS's writing is still trash lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best case he gets about 10 years cot damn. And the state could still get Tax for the murder of Banga.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options

I gotta find this vid

Lol I ain't even know what it's from. I assume the Emmy's?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Word is they indicted Tax on murder and Troy is being listed as a witness...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

Wtf is this lmao?

Head of state

? I might watch that it's been awhile

Funny ass movie
  • Beta
    Options

So when does it move to trial?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Troy Ave a wack rapper AND a snitch. SMMFH

giphy.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

So when does it move to trial?

Iono. *Wiz shrug*