Bill Maher Drops the N-Word on His Show Tonight.. Twitter Going Crazy

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Like Tarantino, Bill's a habitual line stepper,whose karma was destined to catch up to him sooner or later
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hating Trump isn't enough

He once said "Do blacks have to be everywhere?!"

He's the type of white person that likes Black people in theory. And having sex w/ black prostitutes isn't enough - most of us have a white ancestor and still there was slavery, Jim Crow, etc

I was always suspicious of the way he crititqued Obama - "Act like a real black man!"

Somewhat relative to the bolded

You beat me to it. Wayne Brady been said what Bill was about.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. America really freakin out.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If u r black and u r OK with this I don't know what to say about you , the problem with racism in America is not enough white people denounce the racist ones just like not enough black people stand up against it, it's like we just let the idiots run wild, 1 dude on Facebook called me names when I said he should be fired, what disappoints me the guy was black. It's just like a bad cop when the good ones stand down and don't say nothing against him it corrupts the whole thing
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? making excuses cuz a skilled rapper is taking up for a ? ass whitey that said ? but throwing black folks under the bus foh
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? making excuses cuz a skilled rapper is taking up for a ? ass whitey that said ? but throwing black folks under the bus foh

Post when he took up for him. Otherwise, ? . Mod or not.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dyson has a point

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mldardy wrote: »
    ? Mike

Stop fool. Killer Mike is not a ? . People throw that word around way too much without taking time to know what it means. You definitely don't know what it means. Just stop.
    Gtfoh. ? alwayz in here tryna re-define what THEY want ? to mean. If Killer Mike is defending Bill for saying ? then yes, hes cooning it up. Is Killer Mike a ? ? I dont think so. But he is definitely participating in ? activities
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One again the thing about racism is most wHite people know it exist but they don't say or do anything about it cuz it benefits them, you also have to look at why people particulary white wanna say that word, so they can be cool or maybe to ? people off, oh I forgot in today's world you are cool if u ? people off.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    mldardy wrote: »
    ? Mike

Stop fool. Killer Mike is not a ? . People throw that word around way too much without taking time to know what it means. You definitely don't know what it means. Just stop.
    Gtfoh. ? alwayz in here tryna re-define what THEY want ? to mean. If Killer Mike is defending Bill for saying ? then yes, hes cooning it up. Is Killer Mike a ? ? I dont think so. But he is definitely participating in ? activities

I read his tweets this morning. He basically said he was disappointed in Bill but he didn't give a ? enough to be outraged. He told a few people that it was cool for them to be but he wasn't partaking. Said he had better ? to worry about which is the welfare of blacks (particularly, the Black dollar). In fact, the ? he was saying damn near mirrored what I had to say to Gee a few days ago in the Reason. Granted, he was somewhat more respectful.
    gee757 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@ folks just realizing stew is a shady crackkka lover
    Inb4 gee

Shady crackkka loving housenigger ? u need to ? ya self supporting white supremacy & ya blk smh

? you quotin me for tubby??

Ya scrawny ? ? ass is typing my sn u shady crackkka loving housenigger

Listen here you ignorant ? tub of lard. I don't give a ? about about Em's perceived racism. Support!? I've never bought an Eminem album in my life. I just maintain that on a technical level, not many is ? with dude. His politics ain't paying me or even remotely beneficial to anything going on in my life so, once again, IDGAF. In 2017, I barely even follow the dude. You on the other hand, this is your life. YOU WORSHIP THIS ? . So of course I expected your hoe ass to waddle in here and continue beating the dead horse you've been striking for a ? decade+.

A cac is gon cac. My focus of scrutiny is what my fellow brothas and sistas are on and whether or not we'll find a way to conquer the ? up systems that were deliberately laid before us. Not this bullshyt. Not ? Eminem. Keep requesting ? pics and ? these trannies with lightbulbs in tha floor tho.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The problem is Killer Mike deflected. I get his point. But if he wants to speak on black empowerment then that would be a different topic of discussion. And not a tool to deflect into a "but what are y'all ? doing though" talk.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The problem is Killer Mike deflected. I get his point. But if he wants to speak on black empowerment then that would be a different topic of discussion. And not a tool to deflect into a "but what are y'all ? doing though" talk.

Well yea it is

you come at a black entrepreneur who employs blacks

it's like ok, well what are you doin?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

Well yea it is

Well Trump has employed black people and has given money to black organizations does that mean he's above criticism?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Mike was going by one of the great IC adages: don't @ me to dumb ? .

Bruh already said he was disappointed about the situation. Twitter kept coming for his neck though. *Wiz shrug*
  • Brian B.
    Options

Well yea it is

Well Trump has employed black people and has given money to black organizations does that mean he's above criticism?

Man don't play stupid

yall callin him ? actin like he was proud Bill said it, show me the receipts

he basically said black folks need to focus on more important issues

I mean, how many of yall ? watch Real Time to make an enough impact if we boycott & stop watchin?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Well yea it is

Man don't play stupid

I mean, how many of yall ? watch Real Time to make an enough impact if we boycott & stop watchin?

? can walk and chew gum at the same time. Calling out a suspected racist and getting at a black man for deflecting doesn't mean black people don't also understand that there are bigger issues. This is the IC right? Just because we clown around in one thread doesn't mean we can't get serious when the topic warrants.
  • Brian B.
    Options

Well yea it is

Man don't play stupid

? can walk and chew gum at the same time. Calling out a suspected racist and getting at a black man for deflecting doesn't mean black people don't also understand that there are bigger issues. This is the IC right? Just because we clown around in one thread doesn't mean we can't get serious when the topic warrants.

Callin a black man who gives back to his community a ? ? smh

? that & anyone who defends it, I ain't ridin w/ yall
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Well yea it is

Man don't play stupid

I don't think Killer Mike is a ? but it's quite understandable WHY some people would call him one, especially when Mike tries to deflect off the comments ? Bill Maher made. Mike would've been better off simply shutting the ? up and letting Bill stew in the heat for his comments, but ? can't help themselves. Ditto for Michael Eric Dyson too his comments in defense of Maher was unnecessary too.
  • Qiv_Owan
    edited June 2017
    Options

Well yea it is

Man don't play stupid

I don't think Killer Mike is a ? but it's quite understandable WHY some people would call him one, especially when Mike tries to deflect off the comments ? Bill Maher made. Mike would've been better off simply shutting the ? up and letting Bill stew in the heat for his comments, but ? can't help themselves. Ditto for Michael Eric Dyson too his comments in defense of Maher was unnecessary too.

Its not an important issue, like Mike said lets focus on more important ?

We went through this with Kramer and it just turned out o be a waste of time

Mike can have his opinion, if he doesnt care thats his personal philosophy because he is focusing on giving back...black people in any position of power get called ? everyday in some way, shape, or form whether they hear it or not

But ? it i laughed, hell nobody ever said nothing about Chappelle show...the Niggar family
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Well yea it is

Man don't play stupid

Mike can have his opinion, if he doesnt care thats his personal philosophy because he is focusing on giving back...black people in any position of power get called ? everyday in some way, shape, or form whether they hear it or not

But ? it i laughed, hell nobody ever said nothing about Chappelle show...the Niggar family

So we can't walk and chew gum at the same time?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Well yea it is

Man don't play stupid

Im still going to watch it when I can. I saw this episode. It happened Bill called himself that it was kind of shocking but done in a way that didnt ultimately offend me at all. I soon forgot abot it and have since. This thread is the only time I remember it. By next Friday if I can I ill catch the show. It would take something different.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Well yea it is

Man don't play stupid

So we can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

I dont know what that means, the two arent mutually exclusive