London bridge incident

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-friends-guest-openly-talks-internment-after-london-terror/
    Fox & Friends Guest Openly Talks ‘Internment’ After London Terror

Sunday morning’s edition of Fox & Friends was dominated by coverage of the most recent terrorism in London which left at least seven dead over the weekend.

During the show’s 7:00 O’clock hour, the weekend gang interviewed Fox regular and Daily Mail columnist Katie Hopkins to offer her thoughts. The always controversial Hopkins, didn’t hold back, blasting Prime Minister Theresa May’s statement after the attack. Hopkins also called for mass internment and deportation of terror suspects.

“What May didn’t do is tell us what we need to hear, and that is things are going to change completely,” she said. “That tomorrow 3,000 people on the watch list are going to be rounded up. We need to hear 650 jihadis that returned to the UK are going to be incarcerated and deported and we need to hear that Saudi backed Mosques and extreme hate preaches and Imams within those mosques are also going to be shut down and reported. That’s what regular British people want to here.”

“We’ve got to get over the political correctness,” said a somewhat shellshocked Abby Huntsman, “I agree with you there.”

Hopkins continued.

“It is time for British people to stand up and demand action,” she said. “We need to start incarcerating, deporting, repeating until we clean this country up.”

Earlier in the program, Brexit leader Nigel Farage warned that persistent attacks would only increase talk of “internment” — like what the United States did to Japanese American during World War II. In her most recent Daily Mail column, Hopkins said she was for it, but told Fox & Friends the government wouldn’t have the strength.

“I don’t think they’ve got the stomach to do that. I don’t think they’ve got the political will to do that.”

Hopkins is no stranger to controversy. The firebrand columnist found herself in hot water after the Manchester bombing for suggesting in a tweet that a “final solution” was needed for the terrorism problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrdCf7nu_aw
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-friends-forced-to-issue-on-air-clarification-after-internment-discussion/
    Fox & Friends Forced to Issue On-Air Clarification After ‘Internment’ Discussion

Fox & Friends had to issue an on-air clarification after the subject of internment came up earlier on the show in the wake of the London terror attack.

As guest Katie Hopkins was on, Clayton Morris mentioned internment in the context of Nigel Farage bringing it up earlier on the show.

After that discussion, Morris had to issue this on-air comment:

“Earlier on the show, we had a couple of guests mention the word internment, the idea of internment camps as a possible solution to this. I think I made it well-known my feeling on that, which I find reprehensible, but on behalf of the network, I think all of us here find that idea reprehensible here at Fox News Channel.”

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/foxs-nigel-farage-suggests-camps-3000
    Fox's Nigel Farage Suggests Camps For 3,000 British Muslims: 'Calls For Internment Will Grow'

Fox News contributor Nigel Farage, a former British politician who campaigned for Brexit, suggested on Sunday that Muslims in Britain could be put into internment camps because of terrorist attacks in Britain.

During an interview on Fox & Friends, host Pete Hegseth asked Farage "how the borderless world that London lived in for so long -- led by globalists -- contributes to the ability for our enemy to infiltrate us and attack us."

"A lot of people have abused the word refugee," Farage complained. "The British government, when they were pushed by people like me a few years ago, said they would use the power to stop people who have fought, for example, in Syria from coming back into our country. Over 400 known jidhadi fighters from Syria have come back into Britain and we've only stopped one."

"I hope that [British Prime Minister] Teresa May goes a lot further," he continued, "and says that not one person who has fought in Syria will be let back into our country."

According to Farage, a growing number of Britons now supporting putting Muslims in internment camps.

"This is now the third terrorist incident that has happened in my country in the space of as many months," he explained. "And the mood that I get now is we want some real action. We don't just want speeches."

"And if there is not action, the calls for internment will grow," Farage added. "We have 3,000 people on sort of a known terrorist list. And we're watching their actions. But a further 20,000 people who are persons of interests, namely they're linked by some way to extremist organizations. Unless we see the public getting tough, you will see public calls for those 3,000 to be arrested."

Farage admitted that the move "might alienate decent fair-minded Muslims."

Later in the morning, Daily Mail columnist Katie Hopkins also told Fox & Friends that "we do need interment camps."

According to The Guardian, the FBI considers Farage as a "person of interest" in the investigation into President Donald Trump 2016 campaign and the Russian effort to influence the U.S. election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91AvxCANYUk

? Farage.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Options
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-friends-guest-openly-talks-internment-after-london-terror/
    Fox & Friends Guest Openly Talks ‘Internment’ After London Terror

Sunday morning’s edition of Fox & Friends was dominated by coverage of the most recent terrorism in London which left at least seven dead over the weekend.

During the show’s 7:00 O’clock hour, the weekend gang interviewed Fox regular and Daily Mail columnist Katie Hopkins to offer her thoughts. The always controversial Hopkins, didn’t hold back, blasting Prime Minister Theresa May’s statement after the attack. Hopkins also called for mass internment and deportation of terror suspects.

“What May didn’t do is tell us what we need to hear, and that is things are going to change completely,” she said. “That tomorrow 3,000 people on the watch list are going to be rounded up. We need to hear 650 jihadis that returned to the UK are going to be incarcerated and deported and we need to hear that Saudi backed Mosques and extreme hate preaches and Imams within those mosques are also going to be shut down and reported. That’s what regular British people want to here.”

“We’ve got to get over the political correctness,” said a somewhat shellshocked Abby Huntsman, “I agree with you there.”

Hopkins continued.

“It is time for British people to stand up and demand action,” she said. “We need to start incarcerating, deporting, repeating until we clean this country up.”

Earlier in the program, Brexit leader Nigel Farage warned that persistent attacks would only increase talk of “internment” — like what the United States did to Japanese American during World War II. In her most recent Daily Mail column, Hopkins said she was for it, but told Fox & Friends the government wouldn’t have the strength.

“I don’t think they’ve got the stomach to do that. I don’t think they’ve got the political will to do that.”

Hopkins is no stranger to controversy. The firebrand columnist found herself in hot water after the Manchester bombing for suggesting in a tweet that a “final solution” was needed for the terrorism problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrdCf7nu_aw

...and ? Katie Hopkins.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a gun been used, more would've died/been injured
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to put this out there Nigel farage has never been elected so he is irrelevant
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    A Canadian and a Frenchman among the dead
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

this dude needs to go man he is such an annoyance on the world stage.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why's his ? so worried about every single statement being made in another person's country for?

do you see other world leaders dissecting every statement made when ? goes down in America?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why's his ? so worried about every single statement being made in another person's country for?

do you see other world leaders dissecting every statement made when ? goes down in America?

Obviously he's pushing a narrative. And I think the mayor of London is Muslim so you already know what it is.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Except he took this ? completely out of context. The Mayor said people shouldn't be alarmed by the increased police presence. ? clown.

The Mayor's got enough to deal with and this ? ass coming at him with this simply to promote his agenda.
  • fortyacres
    edited June 2017
    Options
    but howcome people of the opposition or any other prominent people dont seem to check him on his ? tweets.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    but howcome people of the opposition or any other prominent people dont seem to check him on his ? tweets.

If you havnt noticed he seems to go nuts very quick. Look at the MOAB and what happened to the syrian airport.
    He may be funny... but VERY DANGEROUS!!!
  • fortyacres
    Options
    is there a terrorist attack the I.S doesnt claim ? even if there is no link...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is there a terrorist attack the I.S doesnt claim ? even if there is no link...

100% They'll claim any damn thing they can get credit for.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cause he's white, he probably capable of some ill ? all jokes aside, and deep down some of them agree they just don't want the blood on their hands.
  • fortyacres
    Options

Cause he's white, he probably capable of some ill ? all jokes aside, and deep down some of them agree they just don't want the blood on their hands.

i dont think thats it , there are white people in power who really hate this ? . They just dont have the ? or tact.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Options
    I know American news and media is terrible but I didn't realise it was as ? as it is:

https://youtu.be/HoJWE5IxR54
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm beginning to realise the randomness of terror acts... and it's scary

Homes close to the borough I live in were raided yesterday (East London)

Them coppers were trigger ready. Them ? were obliterated in 8 minutes by the time the first phone call was made to the police ....

I work in central London and the downside to these incidents is just widespread paranoia and suspicion with heavy police presence...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Them coppers were trigger ready. Them ? were obliterated in 8 minutes by the time the first phone call was made to the police ....

I work in central London and the downside to these incidents is just widespread paranoia and suspicion with heavy police presence...

I lived in Barking for ages. Waitin' for pictures of the arrested see if I kno' them
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile white boys in America are randomly stabbing and slicing folks up for race and political affiliations but 45 ain't got ? to say about that. ? clown.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

I sympathize. Imagine how the people of Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and Yemen feel.