CLINTON SAYS OBAMA BROKE THROUGH THE RACIAL BARRIER BECAUSE HE’S AN “ATTRACTIVE, GOOD-LOOKING MAN”

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Wow...

So fukk his hard work.

Again ...a black man reduced to basic animal attraction.

At the end of the day, what candidate is elected over his/her hard work?
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    She ain't wrong. Just go listen to a group of black women talk about him. Inevitably one or 2 will mention how attractive he is. I know women who have met him and they've all said he has something about him that just naturally draws people to him
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her reasoning for losing to Obama because he was too good looking doesn't make sense. If looks had anything to do with it she would have won against Trump in a avalanche landside.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hillary is also a good looking man..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Her reasoning for losing to Obama because he was too good looking doesn't make sense. If looks had anything to do with it she would have won against Trump in a avalanche landside.

I dont think you read that right.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    kv69szq9a8i8.png

Really bruh? Muthafuckas are doing entirely too much. Cats are actin' Obama campaigned on and got us reparations, an urban Marshall Plan prioritizing getting money to black owned businesses, and sending these Neo Gestopo criminals to the Feds for harming black people. Historical makers in a place where a former president got his first kiss from his future wife. Black people take in the dumbest ? . SMMFH.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »

Thats not what she said...she said him being good looking was part of his appeal...and its pretty much scientifically proven people thought to be good looking get listened to more, and are generally more successful in certain areas
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    kv69szq9a8i8.png

Really bruh? Muthafuckas are doing entirely too much. Cats are actin' Obama campaigned on and got us reparations, an urban Marshall Plan prioritizing getting money to black owned businesses, and sending these Neo Gestopo criminals to the Feds for harming black people. Historical makers in a place where a former president got his first kiss from his future wife. Black people take in the dumbest ? . SMMFH.

Because black people love symbolism
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    giphy.gif

She should take credit for her shortcomings. This feminist card doesn't suite her. I'm sure all these alt right white men that put trump in office were falling all over Obama and applauded the smashing of the "racial barrier." She ran a decent campaign and won the popular vote. That should count for something. She just didn't win in places where it counted. Has nothing to do with looks, race, or gender. That benghazi ? was a disaster and that's one of those things that people that look like her take seriously. They aren't forgetting that ? easily. She has a few bumps like that on her resume and they took their toll.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kv69szq9a8i8.png

Black people take in the dumbest ? . SMMFH.
    This wouldn't exist if not for the government of the city of Chicago aka white people.

And it's in the single most gentrified area on the Southside of Chicago aka where white people feel safe.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical loser. Blame everything but yourself.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    This is gonna be blown out of proportion
    She's not taking away from his talent and hard work, she's complimented that about him many times.
    by blaming her loss on the terrible condition of the DNC when she became the candidate, she's definitely taking a shot at the DNC under Obama. and that's a shot at him.

never mind that it's an absolute ? complaint from a candidate so profoundly ? up that she cannot take responsibility for a single thing, but hey.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Hillary was a terrible candidate with 30 years of baggage. Yes being a woman played a part in her loss, how much? I can't quantify. What also played a part, was her inability to connect with 80,000 voters in Wisconsin, Penn, Michigan.
    ...voters she didn't bother to show up to connect with.
    ...which i suppose is the fault of the DNC and everyone else not named HRC.
    Barack was a perfect storm - he made enough white people trust him, he got 40% of their vote and turned out black votes like never before. Can another black candidate do that? Kamala Harris thinks so
    side note: my token "? Kamala Harris" post goes here

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Though it's a double standard, her truth is somewhat irrelevant

If that ? Barack looked like Slim Williams and was pitch black

That ? couldn't even make out of high school without some type of drama

Barack was a perfect storm

Smart, Charismatic, Smooth and a Good Orator

And he's half black (it unfortunately put whites at ease, to know he visibly has white in him)

He was at the time one of the best candidates to represent us

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she need to go back into the wood and enjoy nature she still aint over losing and it was her fault
    giphy.gif
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when the country hated Hilary so bad they voted trump into office just to spite her.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's low key saying she doesn't have the appealing look, personality, and charisma of Obama. Wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a Palpatine for some darth white chick canidate.

But let the roles reverse.

Obama a two loser candidate "Hillary made it into office and broke the gender barrier because she's an attractive, good-looking woman"

Feminists will be all up in arms
    00098faa-800.jpg

So...fuccin...true