ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Theyre the only ones that used to cost $120 but now the same shoe is $200 lol

Adidas prices are higher, and so are Timberlands

Air force 1's used to be $60 and now they are $100

Stew there's thing you learn in grade school history class called inflation, read up on it

Thanks for not disagreeing with my post.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And don't get it ? up I'm just saying a pair of basketball shoes shouldn't cost the same price as finely crafted dress shoes. If you give me the choice every time I'm gonna take the dress shoes or spend the money on stocks. I'd rather own stock in Nike than pay 25k for Carhartt Eminem Jordan 4s. Go head fight me man.

*VF Corp (maker of Timbs)

better dividend yield, higher dividend, and a "Dividend Champion" (more stable than Nike)

just sayin..
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Crazy ? is, this house sold for $210,000 4 years ago.

Just needed some Interior construction & landscaping...whoever picked this up got a Steal

10hah3fl9v0b.png

LOL no the ? they didnt! That ? is on a huge hill in the bend of a busy highway. I pass that ? land every ? morning. They stuck with that ? . They need to sell it to a movie house and use it for that. Think about this? Why didnt they take a pic of it from the front? You can't because of 155 and that steep ass hill to get to the house.

That house is worth 210,000 cause the way it is situated on the land is ? at best.

Look in the background and see that road in the back. Yeah. That is a neighborhood full of house estimated at less than $250,000.

lol it's actually an Organic farm behind it...the subdivision you're talking about is a little further up the street

I meant it's a steal because I'm sure they only needed about $200-300k in renovations to finish it and when they close will get nearly triple the amount it took for them to finish it. It's been sitting on the market for a minute, so if they can even double their money they came out good
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Anybody watch "Thutteen Reasons Why" on Netflix.?

Yes ....it was good

? outta here.

that ? removes accountability and glorify's suicide.
    so she was that gotdamn miserable that she had to make all them videos, but couldnt ask for help?

It's a fictitious series. Don't be ridiculous.

You mean they could have fled the house instead of dealing with it being haunted for two hours????

Don't be that guy.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate camera filters......
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Yes ....it was good

? outta here.

so she was that gotdamn miserable that she had to make all them videos, but couldnt ask for help?

You mean they could have fled the house instead of dealing with it being haunted for two hours????

Don't be that guy.

Dont allow Netflix to get away with that kinda drop in quality product.

Demand better for your dollar.

I thought it was a great series..and who pays for Netflix anymore? Get with it Jamel.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was 99 degrees before 11am.

This summer about to be brutal
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    Who got Tekken 7 & Injustice 2 on PS4, & wanna' get served like a Wimbledon tennis player.

I got Tekken 7 on PS4.

Celestial_Soulja

When I get to the crib, I'll add you
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes ....it was good

? outta here.

Don't be that guy.

Dont allow Netflix to get away with that kinda drop in quality product.

Demand better for your dollar.

I thought it was a great series..and who pays for Netflix anymore? Get with it Jamel.

uzot7c45y6bk.gif

I pay for Netflix
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Theyre the only ones that used to cost $120 but now the same shoe is $200 lol

Adidas prices are higher, and so are Timberlands

Air force 1's used to be $60 and now they are $100

Stew there's thing you learn in grade school history class called inflation, read up on it

Those brands compared to Jordans tho ? Jordan is way overpriced. I can go by the local footlocker store and post a video of the prices for y'all and every single one of the Jordans retails for $249 at the Lowest with each around the $329.99 mark. The retro store got the 11 breds for nearly 500. Timberland​ constructs run you $200, the adidas boosts run between $160-200 max only the Yeezy shoes go higher and that's another beast in and of itself. Even the lowcut ones (which are blasphemous AF) retail high.

I know you a huge Jordan fan but they are not cheaper than the brand's you mentioned. My uncle told me when he was in College, the first Jordans cost $60 and they didn't have numbers until after 12 he said it wasn't until the 16s and 17s when they came in the silver box did they start retailing them for $300.

Jordan's retail first run for $150-$220 and premium leather one's are $400 which drop rarely

And I been wearing Jordan's since the 4's originally dropped and from the 4's to the 13's I was paying $120-$150
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Crazy ? is, this house sold for $210,000 4 years ago.

Just needed some Interior construction & landscaping...whoever picked this up got a Steal

10hah3fl9v0b.png

LOL no the ? they didnt! That ? is on a huge hill in the bend of a busy highway. I pass that ? land every ? morning. They stuck with that ? . They need to sell it to a movie house and use it for that. Think about this? Why didnt they take a pic of it from the front? You can't because of 155 and that steep ass hill to get to the house.

That house is worth 210,000 cause the way it is situated on the land is ? at best.

Look in the background and see that road in the back. Yeah. That is a neighborhood full of house estimated at less than $250,000.

lol it's actually an Organic farm behind it...the subdivision you're talking about is a little further up the street

I meant it's a steal because I'm sure they only needed about $200-300k in renovations to finish it and when they close will get nearly triple the amount it took for them to finish it. It's been sitting on the market for a minute, so if they can even double their money they came out good

IF............................. they sell it. And then how much did they spend to get it to this point and operate it (bills). They paid 210,000 for it but it may have taken another 400,000 to get to the point it is now. They re-sodded the yard. Rebuilt the front stairs. Built the gate in the front. Repaired it a couple of times. If they cover their cost they will be good. That is all I see from this.

My coworker talked about this house to me about 3 months ago. Her schoolmate stays in one of the houses that backyard is adjacent to the greenhouse that separates it. She compared the houses on the street (yard size and actual house) That ? doesnt compare. That house is the biggest house but has the smallest and steepest land. Also the public school in that area is horrible.

If they sell that house it will be to a fool or a movie house. And a fool is born everyday. It is a bad investment bro! No bones about it!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who got Tekken 7 & Injustice 2 on PS4, & wanna' get served like a Wimbledon tennis player.

I got Tekken 7 on PS4.

Celestial_Soulja

When I get to the crib, I'll add you

Cool, hopefully they work on fixing online soon. I think invites work well enough but everything else is ? up.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1 ass whoopin

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    A1 ass whoopin

WTF! he was choking him and hitting at the same time. Then rag doll'd him. ? !
  • Ol Jay's
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Sion I'd expect @Stew not to understand inflation, but you are supposed the IC's financial guru

Aside from the 11's, jordans are actually priced below the rate of inflation

https://solecollector.com/news/2015/01/proof-that-air-jordan-prices-are-fairer-than-you-think
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Sion I'd expect @Stew not to understand inflation, but you are supposed the IC's financial guru

https://solecollector.com/news/2015/01/proof-that-air-jordan-prices-are-fairer-than-you-think

Was literally just about to say this.

How y'all not realize how much the dollar has inflated since the 80s smh
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

What was wrong with my post tho?
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

What was wrong with my post tho?

Your lack of understanding of inflation