Strip clubs. Are they ya "thing" ?

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not anymore. Used to really be into them back in the day. Being from SC I used to be shocked and appalled when I'd go to a strip club in another state and discover you couldn't touch the ?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i go one a month. but i live in the strip club capital. go chop it up and try to take one home. its easy.

then next time you go youll get mad love from her, possibly free drinks and your personal dancer.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find myself in the strip spot fairly often.. I go because I rarely spend any money in there.. I wouldn't go as often if i was spending the money a lot of folks spend to be in the building.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Not anymore. Used to really be into them back in the day. Being from SC I used to be shocked and appalled when I'd go to a strip club in another state and discover you couldn't touch the ?

lol Miami spoiled me. When I use to go to strip clubs in my 20s down here, u could touch, smack, etc. they would get completely naked for just a table dance and try to get u to ? them in the back for money. Went to one in Orlando a few years ago. Smh u could barely touch them and they kept their clothes on. FOH

This, change Miami for Atlanta. I think the first one I ever went to outside of ATL was in NYC somewhere in one of them Burroughs, ? wasn't naked and they was regular as ? , I was scust. If I do go to one now I'll head straight to the bar and post up.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at a fight breaking out last night and ? getting tazed and ? smh ? mayne. All these broads and ? will still find a reason to fight.

I saw a ? tried to fight a stripper in club nikki's back in '98 ? was funny as hell. dude broke a bottle over a bar counter and tried to cut her then the bouncers rushed in. that whole joint smelled like baby powder and black n milds. I remember I went to black golds in 2000 this Mexican tried to get too frisky with the girls and the bouncers came and rolled his ass out lmao.

"baby powder and black n milds" would be a GOAT rap album title lmfao.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Not my thing, either. U know they just want your $, that's like trickin to me.
    You watch the videos and all the strippers be bad AF.
    Man I went to king of diamonds in Dallas and every chic in there had a belly. Except one lil yella one.
    I'm like wtf my ? finer than these why Ima tip them $35 to get em to twerk on me. Smh.

The bar tenders and waitresses look better than the strippers most of the time

This ? is on the money. Same thing with go-go spots.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Lol I just caught a whif of that damn lotion strippers use from this thread, ?

If I'm out anywhere and catch a whiff of Exclamation perfume the first thing I think is there's a ? dancer nearby.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like goin...ATL strip clubs are different that the ? strip clubs in other states .. good music food and regular chicks go too. U can ? them easy 2 is u got any gift of gab .... if u a tricking type dude u can too lol
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    Giving a woman money to strip and leave with dry ? is corny af. On my first trip to the club i saw a stripper on stage twerking (fat ass). She bent over n the tipper put his face all in her ass. She even held his head lol....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont like strip clubs tbh. I love seeing naked females, but the atmosphere of a strip club is just so fake and gimmicky that i cant get with it. And its funny seeing the dudes who go there alone after their job or the "big ballers" who will lay 80 in ones along the railing on some "look at me" ? . Then the fake interest from the chicks. I just dont like the ? .
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't been to a strip club since Derby weekend in like '97-'98. Even then it was basically a situation where I was out of town w/ my homeboys and we were just looking for a spot to kick it. It was a white strip club, which to this day I don't know why mfs picked that spot to go to. We ended up getting kicked out by security w/in 5 minutes of entering because my ? homeboy started talking funky to the chick on stage....smh. I personally never cared for strip clubs though. It's something about a broad trying to hustle money out of me that's a complete turn off. Plus we used to have local chicks stripping for free at my homeboys crib off campus. Good times.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homeboy was the DJ in Arnies for years and the strippers used to hang at his house all the time
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Strip clubs are good for a once-in-a-while thing. Like, you out of town, or your mans is getting married type ? .

Had to hit the strip club every trip OT..got a lotta small town love...and hate lol
    My homeboy was the DJ in Arnies for years and the strippers used to hang at his house all the time

Hit this spot on a Chi town trip..got chewed in the 'back room' by a lil stripper..room was dark but it was bout 8 other ? trickin off like a greek orgy smh
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options

I know you/him got some stories to tell...i like hanging with freaky women
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If strip clubs aren't your thing, fine. But there are plenty of reasons people have for going. There was a time I'd be in a relationship and I'd go because I'd rather spend a couple hours getting lap dances than finding a chick and ? her behind my girl's back. It was a stress reliever other times it was a high school friend I went to support. Other times it was a dancer i was actually ? with. Hell, it's a lot of strip clubs that do open mic competitions. And many strip clubs are just flat out more entertaining than the surrounding night clubs.

Unless you're a habitually broke ? , you're going to find yourself spending money in the presence of women whether it's a relationship, a strip club, or to ? . How you put morals on it is up to you but ultimately you never know why the man next to you throwing dollars is really there.

Armies is a prostitution station posing as a strip club.