Ever took a ? in a PORTA ? ??

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
These ? gotta be the most disgusting invention ever...
Had to use one yesterday, and it was nothing but ? MOUNDS, dry tissue and flies at the bottom of basically a ? BUCKET lol

Kept clinchn my sunglasses in fear of dropping them while holding my breath trying to stay balanced and not touch anything LOL

Not sure how anybody can deal with that ? long enough to take a dump..? must not have any PRIDE smh

HANDS DOWN top 5 most humiliating human experiences

Don't think I could do it...never had to ? THAT bad.

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have. I hated every minute of it. I will normally not even go inside one to ? , ill ? outside on the wall of the porta ? lol.

Ive always kind of had a phobia of porta ? 's since i was a kid. My mom took me to this lake and they had one there. I really had to take a ? so my mom walked with me to the porta ? . Think i was maybe 5 at the time.

I could see flies everywhere on top of the porta ? and that kind of creeped me out. I open the door, and someone or maybe a group of people had ? EVERYWHERE in there. All over the seat, the floor, the ? part. Then there were ? handprints all over the walls and smeared ? on the walls and roof.

? (literally) ? traumatized me. I slammed the door and asked my mom if we could go home and she was like "Wtf? stop being a ? " then looked in there herself, turned around and we went to the car and went home lol.

Only used them in emergencies after that.

Then, there was a ? guy up here that was busted along the highway. He had got scuba equipment and went INSIDE all of the ? and ? , and would sit down there for hours waiting for people to come in and he would film/take pics of people ? and ? . He should have gotten the death penalty.. no reason someone like that should be walking around on the streets.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hells no,I rather take a ? in the woods before I take a ? in those disgusting biohazard porta ? 's.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I was stationed in Germany. If you know Graf/Hoenfels, you know port-a-pottys very well.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's nothing better than ? in a freshly clean one.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the redskins games folks smoke out the port a ? 's
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »

So what followed was the longest 8 minutes of my life with me squatting on top of this ? , one hand holding my shorts the other pulling the door so that sum fine ass, Molly-ed festival ? wouldn't open the door and see me like that...all while sweating like Patrick Ewing in the fourth quarter 'cause that Tennessee summer ain't no joke.

This is some suicidal ? my ?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the hell aint never used a porta ? before...nobody with construction work experience on this site I see.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    NO CONSTRUCTION WORK EXPERIENCE POST
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve O coulda died
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Construction job with the Migos. Those dam tacos...couldn't hold it.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had no qualms about it til i was leaving a music fest n saw a group of ? ? bags tryin to kick one over with no regard for ? spillage n thought to myself its not worth the risk from then on out.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Had no qualms about it til i was leaving a music fest n saw a group of ? ? bags tryin to kick one over with no regard for ? spillage n thought to myself its not worth the risk from then on out.

thats what im saying ? trying ? like that is a case waiting to happen

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? in one everyday :/