Teenage Girl Tells Her Mother That Mom’s BOYFRIEND Sexually Abused Her And The Mother BEATS Her

Options
2»

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the ? has gone viral CPS should be paying that home a visit
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Are we sure of the actual backstory or are we just typing ? to garner sympathy for the young girl getting mauled?

I didn't listen too the audio so I'm not trying to play devils advocate here

Its quite clear if you listen to the audio
    Apprerciate it

I'm not gonna listen but from what I gather from the post is that mothers boyfriends friend sexually abused the girl and her mothers mad at her because.........

The mother is an ignorant good for nothing ? who feel she can't find another good for nothing ass boyfriend.

Wild part is its not even the girl mother who is beating on her.
    What??? So is the title just all the way wrong?

Some person from the neighborhood beating some young girl because some man abused her?

The mother was the other crackhead looking ? talking to the lil girl while the big ? was hitting her.

The lil girl mother was right there and called her daughter a liar.
    Sheesh
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Are we sure of the actual backstory or are we just typing ? to garner sympathy for the young girl getting mauled?

Maybe you should then ....

If a child makes an outcry ....you don't drag her by her hair and punch her in the face

Wtf ?!??!
    Nah, I shouldn't. The title and OP could have been clearer on what was going on.
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    Sad. Some ? will do anything to keep that man around...even ignoring facts n punishing who says otherwise. Lonely ass ?
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it. Richmond, Virginia too? My city stays losing.

And I was happy as ? after new stats came out and said Richmond was now #6 nationally for chlamydia, #14 nationally for gonorrhea and #42 nationally for syphilis (improvements all around).

So ? this ?
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This video ignorant on multiple levels
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That video is mainstream viral now. I didn't know they knew who it was. They already went in on her facebook page, and arrested the mother and the boyfriend. Apparently the other woman in the video is the grandmother....

And hate to say it, based on her saying what she said to the grandmother and the fact that they arrested the mother and boyfriend, that might mean that both the grandmother's and mother's dudes did something (allegedly) to that girl, who seems to be 16 according to one article.

I would link to it, but apparently no major news seems to be running it yet.

And the ? 's name name is Larita Cosby. SMH
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heres the Facebook page of the Mother with the girl....
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18839178_10209616970243629_2202784598656795981_n.jpg?oh=1dbca15091efea412e6b11830fef5eba&oe=59E77F46[/img]

the pic is fuzzy but heres the dude whos messing with her [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18893206_10209616994444234_2569332976827112137_n.jpg?oh=93f3aed7fbbc5f552cfbdc9cfc8a4178&oe=59DDC642[/img]

Fake name, durag and dingy white T combo and "I bet my soul smells like weed" definitely an ain't ? ? that uses shorty's car and leaves it on E he did that ?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    isnt this what Precious is about.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is there a backstory creative enough that could get us to condone such an act on livestream video by a mother and grandmother and not make us sympathetic to the kid? Any ideas?
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people don't deserve to be parents!
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that poor girl doesn't stand a chance. getting sexually abused, then getting beat up by her mother, yelled at by her grandmother over a ? ? . Women disgust me sometimes, willing to do anything just to have a ? man. I hope she dies. ? pig.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    sad thing is..the Grandmother and the ? she beat her daughterover.. is still on the run
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it with fire...
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And the people filming was laughing like that ? is funny, there's nothing ? funny about this ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    And the people filming was laughing like that ? is funny, there's nothing ? funny about this ? .

true...but alot of them are laughing because thats the only other reaction they know outside of sadness and anger.
    cant show sadness cuz you will be clowned.....

anger.....nope, has nothing to do with you.

laughing...is a mask. not thats its funny.....but just a mask reaction.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

true...but alot of them are laughing because thats the only other reaction they know outside of sadness and anger.

I hope you're right because if they actually find comedy in this kind of thing then they are just as messed up as that girls mother.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

I hope you're right because if they actually find comedy in this kind of thing then they are just as messed up as that girls mother.

the mother and all the adults watching and laughing.

i am sure alot of them been thru it and this lil girl is not alone, but dont want to or cant speak on it...as you see how the "adult" decided to handle it.
    but to see something wrong in this...is to see something whole with a system of things.
    it goes past the girl and her mothers reaction..

we men need to lead our community better.

all them ? need to be searching for homie and get to the bottom of this.
    im not saying hes guilty or shes lying....but strong stable men...can put an end to both