I'm half spanish, you see I cook coke with Goya
    I'm half spanish, all day arroz con polla

Some of the most bias cats always screaming Eastcoast bias.....lol
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nore
    h2m0fudanblh.gif

I guess Nas never forgave Nore for that flower ? incident.

they made peace nore speak on it
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nore
    ? blow out
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nore
    ? blow out

It's like a NBA Final game.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Haha yall trying to make a point. A dude who had a short run in the late 90s is somehow better than probably the hottest and most in demand rapper currently. Who has been consistent for over a decade. Current hits all over the place. Doesnt make any sense. But this is what this site is for. Opposite world for entertainment. The place where Lupe Fiasco was voted the greatest rapper of the millenium haha. Yall desparately want one of your guys to matter so you just say fck reality yall are funny.
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Nore
    Haha yall trying to make a point. A dude who had a short run in the late 90s is somehow better than probably the hottest and most in demand rapper currently. Who has been consistent for over a decade. Current hits all over the place. Doesnt make any sense. But this is what this site is for. Opposite world for entertainment. The place where Lupe Fiasco was voted the greatest rapper of the millenium haha. Yall desparately want one of your guys to matter so you just say fck reality yall are funny.

The difference is Lupe can really rap. Gucci not so much. You're talking about popularity not skills. Trump is president. Was he the most qualified? That's the world we live in. Looks over substance. Nore not Rakim on the mic but he is waaaaaay more skilled than Gucci. And have classic albums under his belt.
  • NoCompetition
    Options

The difference is Lupe can really rap. Gucci not so much. You're talking about popularity not skills. Trump is president. Was he the most qualified? That's the world we live in. Looks over substance. Nore not Rakim on the mic but he is waaaaaay more skilled than Gucci. And have classic albums under his belt.

At some point you can actually start using real metrics. Like being in demand, having songs millions of people actually like, people speaking with their actual money, calling up requesting you, Its not for nothing. It matters. I listen to, and the general public is hearing Gucci more than any of these dudes. He's everywhere. Because people like his music. Thats how it works.But I aint trying to rub all that in this aint about that. This is an escape from all that pesky reality. Thats part of the reason I come here. This place aint about actual sht people in the communities is actually bumping. Thats what the real world is for.This place is what its for. Stuff like this thread. Funny and silly
  • NoCompetition
    Options
    But on the real giving credit where its due, Gucci been on a historic roll since he got out. Its kind of surprising how much love and how so many people been embracing him. Literally everybody want dude on their song it seems like wow. That type of thing aint something to take for granted. For instance think about your career or if your a rapper, compare it to his. As far as just giving credit for success.
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Nore
    But on the real giving credit where its due, Gucci been on a historic roll since he got out. Its kind of surprising how much love and how so many people been embracing him. Literally everybody want dude on their song it seems like wow. That type of thing aint something to take for granted. For instance think about your career or if your a rapper, compare it to his. As far as just giving credit for success.

Hammer was in demand and sold way more records. Was he a dope mc? Uzi, Young Thug, and at one time Fetty wap were in high demand. Don't make it good hip-hop. Maybe good music, but not good hip-hop. Gucci alright to me. I would never buy his music, and he don't get played alot in my circle. ( and they play Migos, Ross, Wayne so don't give me that hating on the South ? ) He lacking in skills. If he put out a classic it would be different.
  • NoCompetition
    Options
    Aye man I may be getting these two similar threads mixed up dont know. Similar subject matter but it doesnt really matter cause I guess responses can work with each.
  • NoCompetition
    Options

Hammer was in demand and sold way more records. Was he a dope mc? Uzi, Young Thug, and at one time Fetty wap were in high demand. Don't make it good hip-hop. Maybe good music, but not good hip-hop. Gucci alright to me. I would never buy his music, and he don't get played alot in my circle. ( and they play Migos, Ross, Wayne so don't give me that hating on the South ? ) He lacking in skills. If he put out a classic it would be different.

Man you know what? I dont be on all that. I aint one of those types. I listen to what I like cause I like it. I aint no Hammer hater. Partially cause that was so long ago and Im grown and life has moved on and partially because dude did his thing and its for who it for. I try not to be nagative about music. That type thing dont feel good and can eat at you when your mad cause people like particular music. I used to be more like that a long time ago but now I dont have time or interest in all that. To me makes life funner and happier. Listen to what you like. And people like Gucci's music. Its the actul sound and feel and effect. Its not something you can overanalyze.
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Nore

Man you know what? I dont be on all that. I aint one of those types. I listen to what I like cause I like it. I aint no Hammer hater. Partially cause that was so long ago and Im grown and life has moved on and partially because dude did his thing and its for who it for. I try not to be nagative about music. That type thing dont feel good and can eat at you when your mad cause people like particular music. I used to be more like that a long time ago but now I dont have time or interest in all that. To me makes life funner and happier. Listen to what you like. And people like Gucci's music. Its the actul sound and feel and effect. Its not something you can overanalyze.

This is all in fun, well to me. It just that some artists are loved and some are hated. The Dope Mc or Wack rapper is just to see what category theses artists fall in. People were comparing Gucci with Nore in the other thread and that's why I made this one. It not about hate for the south. I had 5 of the 7 artists feature on the Dope Mc or Wack rapper being East coast artists one from the mid west. It's all fun and love over here.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Gucci
    illedout wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    You came up, what what making it happen

"I came up, what what ??
    Making it happen
    From hustlin' on the corner
    to possibly going platinum" !!

~Nore~

Wack as ?

Trump didn't even win the Popular Vote genius lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Gucci
    NORE is the NY Silkk the Shocker
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Nore

"I came up, what what ??
    Making it happen

~Nore~

Wack as ?

Never said he did. But he won the popular vote to get to the presidential primaries . He won the popular vote with in the Republican Party and supporters of that party.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Gucci

Gtfoh mc hammer run Cannot be compared to gwop he's been consistent 10plus years constantly dropping an Putin ppl on he made 2mil of mixtapes while sitting in jail that were drop erry month fa 2 years wit material he never had plan on dropping … at sum point you ? got kno ya reaching to compare nore 2 Gucci specially when nore not evn tha best out his hood
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Gucci

"I came up, what what ??
    Making it happen

~Nore~

Wack as ?

Never said he did. But he won the popular vote to get to the presidential primaries . He won the popular vote with in the Republican Party and supporters of that party.

He didn't win because he was popular, he won because of the Bigoted messages he spread. He tapped into old fashioned Racist America after we had been moving into a Progressive direction w/ a Black President for 8 years.

It's not that simple, choose another analogy sir.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci
    Folk hate to admit it but it's regional bias. Nore rap simple as hell but since he from queens and use NY slang he better? The same way y'all say production carry southern artist nore is the prime up north edition with him yelling what what on Neptune beats. Same with odb.... best believe if Gucci was from NY with his ear for hooks ? ? and fire beats y'all would live him .
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nore
    Ooooooh shut up, you got ? from every region that voted for nore. Really can't say the same for gucci. Y'all stay using that "regional bias" ? as a crutch
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Nore

"I came up, what what ??
    Making it happen

~Nore~

Wack as ?

He didn't win because he was popular, he won because of the Bigoted messages he spread. He tapped into old fashioned Racist America after we had been moving into a Progressive direction w/ a Black President for 8 years.

It's not that simple, choose another analogy sir.

And racist is a popular concept in this country? Aren't people not only openly and behind door practicing racist in this country?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci
    I like nore blood money i love norr
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    h2m0fudanblh.gif

I guess Nas never forgave Nore for that flower ? incident.

They made peace; nore spoke on it.
    ktjp5mqixnlx.jpg

I will believe the bold, once I hear Nas speak on it.