The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Michael b jordan look like a member of shalamar
    Michael b jordan look like prince from pm dawn

image.ashx?domain=www.jsonline.com&file=189400271_Strike.jpg&resize=

Look'a here Eduardo, you can kiss both sides of my ass.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    They need a new theme song to help draw in interest. The one playing Is trash.
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    They need a new theme song to help draw in interest. The on playing I'd trash.

foreal ? didnt fit or sound regal at alll. sound like some pseudo espionage trap music

? , again are ? about the ? trailer music.

yo ? , the music that accompanies the logo is usually the heroes theme music. go watch the past trailers ? then comment.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

foreal ? didnt fit or sound regal at alll. sound like some pseudo espionage trap music

Y'all ? weird. All that trillness and it was the music that turned you away?

? who said i was turned away. all i said was it didnt fit, yall the ones gettin all homotional cause a ? states his opinion. ? forbid we dont love everything about the black panther trailer......blasphemy gtfoh.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

? who said i was turned away. all i said was it didnt fit, yall the ones gettin all homotional cause a ? states his opinion. ? forbid we dont love everything about the black panther trailer......blasphemy gtfoh.

dont say we , just you coz you the only black people who said that ever.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Dora Milaje look tough as hell.

And lol @ them being the most advanced nation on the planet and still fighting with spears. I mean I know why, but that ? is still kinda funny.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Will Black Panther set up Infinity War?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fortyacres
    Options

its already been set up.
  • Copper
    Options

And lol @ them being the most advanced nation on the planet and still fighting with spears. I mean I know why, but that ? is still kinda funny.

Spears made of vibranium

And fye it took guns a few hundred years to overcome spears and bows.

It was well known in the 1600s and 1700s an accurate trained man with a spear or a bow had an advantage over a trained man with a gun.
  • Copper
    Options
    Did yall peep the aircraft and the city though?

iah79d2wenk1.gif
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See wakanda and die invasion arc will be apart of infinity war which was confirmed
  • fortyacres
    Options

Spears made of vibranium

It was well known in the 1600s and 1700s an accurate trained man with a spear or a bow had an advantage over a trained man with a gun.

i dont think, so the Zulu were defeated by the maxim gun.

Spears , hide shields ,Bows & Arrows lost us the colonial wars in Africa.
  • Copper
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Spears made of vibranium

Circa 1800s
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Lupita soooooooo fine , i might joint twitter and ? my shot B

This ? bout to ? himself while tryin to holla @ Lupita. Lol
    This neegha typing out on twitter all like
    "Damn... girl... you.. were... great... in that... Black Panther.....trai....UH OH..."
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • fortyacres
    Options

Spears made of vibranium

Circa 1800s

then the Portuguese in the 1600 ans 1700s then pick, your poison, them ? was useless to guns B , it just is what it is.
  • Copper
    Options

Spears made of vibranium

Circa 1800s

then the Portuguese in the 1600 ans 1700s then pick, your poison, them ? was useless to guns B , it just is what it is.

Guns were innacurate and slow to load 1600s and 1700s.
    There's countless stories of Europeans neung overwhelmed by indians and africans.

An Indian could bury an arrow into a tree from yards away and a man with a gun couldnt hit that same target with a 1600s gun.
  • fortyacres
    edited June 2017
    Options

Spears made of vibranium

Circa 1800s

There's countless stories of Europeans neung overwhelmed by indians and africans.

An Indian could bury an arrow into a tree from yards away and a man with a gun couldnt hit that same target with a 1600s gun.

If that was the case howcome we still lost and africa was still colonized? , the americas were still colonized , oceania was still colonized. Im not knocking african traditions , be truth is truth.

new technology always usurps old technology and its a big part of the reason why we lost not necessarily because of disorganisation or lack of training.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spears made of vibranium

Circa 1800s

If that was the case howcome we still lost and africa was still colonized? , the americas were still colonized , oceania was still colonized. Im not knocking african traditions , be truth is truth.

new technology always usurps old technology and its a big part of the reason why we lost not necessarily because of disorganisation or lack of training.

Go discuss this ? in history class. Dont derail the thread.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Spears made of vibranium

Circa 1800s

Guns obviously got better, but them ? were slow at first. They were one shot at a time and to reload you had to pour in the gunpowder, put in the bullet, stuff that ? down in there, etc. after each individual shot.

And the range and accuracy was ? .

I'll take a spear or bow and arrow over that ? anyday.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie easily doing a billion
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ? get a hold of yourself every comic movie has had a bad ass theme song this ? is trash g

That's how I feel it's my opinion ? whoever doesn't like it

Lol you irate.

Have a coke and a smile and shut the ? up

How am irate? Go ? yourself.

Have a blessed evening.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spears made of vibranium

That is a good point. It really wasn't til the gatling gun came that bows, spears, swords, etc... were really outclassed on the battlefield. Still funny though.

On another note, this white company about to put out one of the blackest movies ever. They got black people from top to bottom. That's gotta be a first.