Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Im sure thats label money that he'll have to pay back in the long run

Hope he save and invest it or he gonna be a slave to them if he blow it

? don't know what it means or how to save. ? you talmbout
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ehhh... idk if that's 5mil

I've seen 300thou in a duffle bout them size, but I'd say it's bout 1.5-2 (if they all 100's)
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Bail/Bond money
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

cmon now that money already spent

I think they giving him all the money upfront so he'll be their property for life basically

Being a young ? he gonna blow it...big crib, few whips, look out for the fam, drugs
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh oh they int gon like that. Well whatever that type of thing is only inspiring to one of us rare real ones. Not my concern what he does with it Im trying to get mine. I'll worry bout gettin and doing what i do with mine.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh

Put that ? in the bank bruh
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hope someone kills or robs this guy
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Kodak but Lol.. where the ? is Kodak getting 5 Mil from? What label hands out 5 Million Dollar advances?
  • NoCompetition
    edited June 2017
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    I ? with Kodak but Lol.. where the ? is Kodak getting 5 Mil from? What label hands out 5 Million Dollar advances?

Yeah man. Who knows. For me its about just the fact and gettin mine my way. People didnt get that, but quick to tell someone who has gotten that what to do with it?Like how? Thats ass backwards.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hater post
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    ehhh... idk if that's 5mil

I've seen 300thou in a duffle bout them size, but I'd say it's bout 1.5-2 (if they all 100's)

If those hundreds are in bands of 10 stacks ..... it'll need to be 500 bands ..... so, you're probably right saying around 1.2M's

Or it could just be prop fake money cause it looks to be a video crew there.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hater post

How
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bow Wow somewhere crying his eyes out.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious ? stay pocket watchin & pillow talking...get u a bag that aint ya concern what he do with his.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "They don't wanna see you winninnnnnng"
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah man. Who knows. For me its about just the fact and gettin mine my way. People didnt get that, but quick to tell someone who has gotten that what to do with it?Like how? Thats ass backwards.

And it's ass backwards to think labels are just handing out millions of dollars in bags to unproven artists with marginal talent. Some of y'all will believe everything you see.
  • NoCompetition
    edited June 2017
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

And it's ass backwards to think labels are just handing out millions of dollars in bags to unproven artists with marginal talent. Some of y'all will believe everything you see.

I didnt say anything about believing no labels. He has some money apparently. Meaning looks like he got some money. Key word he got it. I dont know how as I said in this very post you quoted. I dont know anything about a lebel giving him anything. Thats yall assuming everything. Its backwards because its worrying about the wrong thing. Anybody can say what someone should do. But aint gettin it and worrying about themselves. Backwards.
    And I even get the point trying to be made. People kind of figure he'll "fck it up" but to me thats the part I dont even have time to worry about. That aint our concern. For someone like me Im peeping game and seeing he got it. All I would be concerned with is how. The what to do with it aint nobody else's concern so I dont waste thought and time speculating on that. Trying to get mine.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didnt say anything about believing no labels. He has some money apparently. Meaning looks like he got some money. Key word he got it. I dont know how as I said in this very post you quoted. I dont know anything about a lebel giving him anything. Thats yall assuming everything. Its backwards because its worrying about the wrong thing. Anybody can say what someone should do. But aint gettin it and worrying about themselves. Backwards.
    And I even get the point trying to be made. People kind of figure he'll "fck it up" but to me thats the part I dont even have time to worry about. That aint our concern. For someone like me Im peeping game and seeing he got it. All I would be concerned with is how. The what to do with it aint nobody else's concern so I dont waste thought and time speculating on that. Trying to get mine.

? you need an NES strategy guide and a fortune teller to tell you how he got it? Dude ? it up for the label, they pay him money that has to be payed back, and that's about it. I see what you're saying, but c'mon bro. ? ain't that deep, intellectual or intriguing. ? gets paid real well when they get their foot in the door.
  • NoCompetition
    Options

? you need an NES strategy guide and a fortune teller to tell you how he got it? Dude ? it up for the label, they pay him money that has to be payed back, and that's about it. I see what you're saying, but c'mon bro. ? ain't that deep, intellectual or intriguing. ? gets paid real well when they get their foot in the door.

Yeah it may not be that deep. My point is my concern is how to get it for me. Any info on how others are doing it can be valuable. The rest is literally his concern and not mine. So not going to waste time or thought on that. I liked "Tunnel vision" and prefer to see people like this making legal money and making something out of nothing. No reason to be negative about that. I been around and seen how it can really go out here so I acknowledge the accomplishments....and peep game. And truth told this mentality has made a great and positive effect on my life so far. I want 5 million though.