Pretty sure this aint no 5M....
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't even gave son a hot 100k
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He could have had well over 5 mill if his ? ain't catch a case and get dropped from that future tour.

Lol at ? calling posters a hater when they tell Kodak to invest the money. That's why these ? stay blowing their money from fame/going back to jail again.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He could have had well over 5 mill if his ? ain't catch a case and get dropped from that future tour.

Lol at ? calling posters a hater when they tell Kodak to invest the money. That's why these ? stay blowing their money from fame/going back to jail again.

I think the point is how you gon tell somebody else what to do with their money in the first place? People dont get how off they be, on a fundamental level when they got the answers for someone else they dont even know but dont have the answers how to get what he got in the first place. Translation-they dont even know how to get in that game, but got the nerve to tell somebody else how to play it? By doing whatever he does, who cares caust I aint watching no other man like that, he got that. Aint no "he did what I cant do now follow the instructions of someone who cant even get in that position". People just dont get it always worried about somebody else's money. Its common knowledge to do smart things with his money but being that "smart" conservative person and he maybe wouldnt have got it in the first place. Maybe he can "blow" it and get it all back. Who knows what he's gon do thats on him.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think the point is how you gon tell somebody else what to do with their money in the first place? People dont get how off they be, on a fundamental level when they got the answers for someone else they dont even know but dont have the answers how to get what he got in the first place. Translation-they dont even know how to get in that game, but got the nerve to tell somebody else how to play it? By doing whatever he does, who cares caust I aint watching no other man like that, he got that. Aint no "he did what I cant do now follow the instructions of someone who cant even get in that position". People just dont get it always worried about somebody else's money. Its common knowledge to do smart things with his money but being that "smart" conservative person and he maybe wouldnt have got it in the first place. Maybe he can "blow" it and get it all back. Who knows what he's gon do thats on him.

The reason that ? like Kodak go broke, get arrested for the 300th time, fail to maintain success is because any honest critique or warning by a person is played off as being a hater. It's also about time ? get some checks and stop flexing it on the gram/social media like some ? damn idiots.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not 5 million, but Kodak's tiitties are understated. He nursing that child himself.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got that by having "tunnel vision"...(cymbal sound) I'm here all day ladies n gentleman lol...damn I shoulda used more auto-tone when I used to rap haha
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His first mistake was telling his crew how much money he has.

His second mistake was videotaping it and putting it online.

He should have went straight to the bank and deposited all of it, then wired $4.9 million into a TDAmeritrade account and if he doesn't know anything about the stock market he could have just invested in a S&P 500 index fund. If his portfolio yields 5% thats $245,000 per year.

If he did that he'd still have $100k left over to blow on coke, weed, hoes, mortgage, car, etc. And his portfolio would yield over $20,000 per month.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Labels ain't giving out cash

They cut checks
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Labels ain't giving out cash

They cut checks

Well if he went to the bank and withdrew all of the money to show his homies he'll be as broke as me within 72 hours.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks give out dufflebags full of money
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

He should have went straight to the bank and deposited all of it, then wired $4.9 million into a TDAmeritrade account and if he doesn't know anything about the stock market he could have just invested in a S&P 500 index fund. If his portfolio yields 5% thats $245,000 per year.

If he did that he'd still have $100k left over to blow on coke, weed, hoes, mortgage, car, etc. And his portfolio would yield over $20,000 per month.

....this man here, gets it
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    I really hope someone kills or robs this guy

?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    feds watchin

50 cent learned the hard way...50_cent_cash_07_full.jpg
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feds watchin

? changed real quick when Fif got in that coutroom
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smdh

receiving all that cash......on video?

IRS will be in that ass and wait for him to lie
  • 5 Grand
    Options

One last thing. After he invests the money he should put it in escrow. Escrow means your money is invested but you can't touch it. You can't change your mind and demand your money back if its in escrow. The reason escrow exists is because when people accumulate a lot of money they don't want to blow it on nonsense, or get swindled by a fast talking stockbroker.

I wonder how many rappers manage their own money vs how many rappers have financial advisors that rob them blind.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Remind me to hit this guy here if I hit the lotto...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    feds watchin

nah he didnt

that judge was on some fukk ? .

they was mad he was making fun of them
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

One last thing. After he invests the money he should put it in escrow. Escrow means your money is invested but you can't touch it. You can't change your mind and demand your money back if its in escrow. The reason escrow exists is because when people accumulate a lot of money they don't want to blow it on nonsense, or get swindled by a fast talking stockbroker.

I wonder how many rappers manage their own money vs how many rappers have financial advisors that rob them blind.

? why you aint up in the business thread?

and i assume you been thru the investment thread to drop this too?

i appreciate your advice to the masses.

stock market still fluctuates like ? but s&p been on the incline since the crash back in 2008.

GOAT....more knowledge is always welcomed