The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I see the my Wizards still haven't fired Ernie Grunfled so I might not give a ? about next season unless that changes.

Congrats to KD. Have nothing negative to say about how he got his ring. That man LED the warriors to that ring.

Bron played a hell of series this loss doesn't affect his name IMO he still that ? .

the fact this needs to be said....says alot.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    while i understand wanting a ring...i do
    but what happened to being the best because YOU beat the best.

like someone else said.....? called from the parking lot after they loss.
    curry telling ? ....i'll give you the ball.

where is the competitive spirit?

this ? went to the only real threat to another ? title run.

i get the whole teams arent loyal ? ...
    but

i dont know.

honestly.....he gonna regret this ? in the long run....

this will forever come up in interviews in the future.

say what you want......but the ? will wear on anyone.

again...congratz

but (i feel) he damn near sold his soul for this ring.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    NO MORE WACK CASUAL FANS!!!

j9iqxv96gdit.gif

yea...you right.

im outta here.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the my Wizards still haven't fired Ernie Grunfled so I might not give a ? about next season unless that changes.

Congrats to KD. Have nothing negative to say about how he got his ring. That man LED the warriors to that ring.

Bron played a hell of series this loss doesn't affect his name IMO he still that ? .

the fact this needs to be said....says alot.

It says a lot of people hating on that man for no good reason.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    while i understand wanting a ring...i do
    but what happened to being the best because YOU beat the best.

like someone else said.....? called from the parking lot after they loss.
    curry telling ? ....i'll give you the ball.

where is the competitive spirit?

this ? went to the only real threat to another ? title run.

i get the whole teams arent loyal ? ...
    but

i dont know.

honestly.....he gonna regret this ? in the long run....

this will forever come up in interviews in the future.

say what you want......but the ? will wear on anyone.

again...congratz

but (i feel) he damn near sold his soul for this ring.

Dog they was recruiting dat ? during the sane series OKc was up 3-1 in. Durant then nuts up I call it point shaving.. and folk forget excuse it cuz he just got a ring ..... Naw that don't erase the ? ? he did. Seeing him aggressive talking ? shimmying rotating on defense now but not doin it last year is inexcusable
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Deandre liggins somewhere happy as ?

Bron gotta take this on the chin, he wanted big names when Liggins did a good job yokin Steph with his full court pressure during the xmas day game . they could have used his ball pressure in the finals
  • aneed123
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Bron gotta take this on the chin, he wanted big names when Liggins did a good job yokin Steph with his full court pressure during the xmas day game . they could have used his ball pressure in the finals

It wouldn't have mattered cuz liggins can't shoot and never cut. As old as Jefferson is he has bball IQ and drive /moved without the ball. The fact Frye didn't play was crazy ...
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I can do is laugh at the rationale of people.

I'm glad the off season is about to occur. I'm very interested to see what teams do. Also excited about the summer league. It's a damn shame the 76ers have ruled Simmons out of it.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

It wouldn't have mattered cuz liggins can't shoot and never cut. As old as Jefferson is he has bball IQ and drive /moved without the ball. The fact Frye didn't play was crazy ...

see i disagree with this logic, Lebron and most cats on here think you gotta match GS with scorers, nah, u need to put long, lengthy defenders on the court to shrink the floor. Cavs need length and stout defenders around Kyrie and LBJ

its a reason teams like Memphis and Milwaukee give the warriors problems.
  • aneed123
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

see i disagree with this logic, Lebron and most cats on here think you gotta match GS with scorers, nah, u need to put long, lengthy defenders on the court to shrink the floor. Cavs need length and stout defenders around Kyrie and LBJ

its a reason teams like Memphis and Milwaukee give the warriors problems.

The thing is when Bron sits they can't score for periods and go down. Add in liggins being inexperienced and the refs aren't gonna show no love. Mccaw with golden st ? that treatment at times where he got no calls. I get ur point defensively tho
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant >>>>Lebron James

One more time for the non believers
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Is Klay Thompson HOF bound , if he retired right now?

No

He has to leave the team because much of his work was already overshadowed by curry and it's even more with kd
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    NBA needs to figure out how to foster the competitiveness of the 90's. All these ? ' friends on the court and will play for their nemesis' team to get a ring.

Hell, I wouldn't even want my nemesis to come to my team. It's going to be me or him. How stupid Curry look carrying that team for 2 years for KD to come in and take over the team. Same thing with Wade when Lebron did that ? .

Where's the pride?!
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    NBA needs to figure out how to foster the competitiveness of the 90's. All these ? ' friends on the court and will play for their nemesis' team to get a ring.

Hell, I wouldn't even want my nemesis to come to my team. It's going to be me or him. How stupid Curry look carrying that team for 2 years for KD to come in and take over the team. Same thing with Wade when Lebron did that ? .

Where's the pride?!

That's what happens when the face of the league is exactly that type of dude.

Mike Rapaport was right.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall funny though. The new dudes coming in the league are even softer. In Brons and KDs generation, dudes became friends after they was in the league, now though? Cats talking about playing together before they drafted.

Cant wait for another few years when cats start saying like "man i miss the competition of the Bron/KD era"
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Where's the pride?!

This is exactly what the nba wanted to though.

The ? is sports entertainment before its real competition.

So folks who feel as you do either have to adjust to the way this ? is now or stop watching.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where's the pride?!

So folks who feel as you do either have to adjust to the way this ? is now or stop watching.

True. This is why the only basketball I follow closely is college. Them dudes playing for their lives and leaving everything on the court.

Thank ? the NCAA has rules preventing super teams and kids have pride in their school and want to be the man on the team.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Where's the pride?!

True. This is why the only basketball I follow closely is college. Them dudes playing for their lives and leaving everything on the court.

Thank ? the NCAA has rules preventing super teams and kids have pride in their school and want to be the man on the team.

No they don't its just the talent pool is so big when it comes to college ball it can always be more than one super team.

With college ball if the coach can do it he can recruit and sign the #1 player at each position on the floor every year.

Calipari with Kentucky damn near comes close to that every year.

The fab 5 would be considered a super team.

Difference being though you right those college ball players are balling to make to the nba so most are putting all on the line.